// Chapter5 //

//Wishing for Happiness//

 

Slowly he started to lean closer and closer to my face...

 

Just as I was about to close my eyes my cellphone which was in my jacket began to ring. Way to ruin a moment.

We both retreated our faces and I ran to my jacket, searching for my phone. When I found it I looked victoriously to Jung Suk, but he had his eyes closed and it seemed as if he fell asleep. I slowly sneaked upstairs to my room for the time being and answered the phone.

“Woo Bin?!!! Where the hell are you?”, the angry voice of my manager screamed through the speaker.

“Relax! I'm just .. ehm .. taking a short trip!”

“Well, all right! But you're coming back soon, right!”, he asked sounding worryingly.

“Yes, of cour-”, I replied but cut of by my manager hanging up.

Screwball!

Silently I went downstairs to hopefully catch a few looks of the sleeping Jung Suk, but to my bad, he wasn't on the couch anymore. Where was he? I searched the whole lodge, but neither hide nor hair of him!

I went outdoors and there he was, sitting on the rocking chair, rocking back and forth. I sat down next to him and thought about everything we've gone through together. Buried in my thoughts, I didn't realize how Jung Suk made his way next to me. Only when he sat down on my lap, did I realize him. A few moments we stayed like that, looking each other in the eyes. A small gust of wind blew and messed with our hair.

 

“Go take a shower first”, Jung Suk said as he stood up and went into the small house. I took him at his word, went to my room to grab my clothes and disappeared in the bathroom. When I was finished, I put on a white tank top, some gray jogging pants, comb through my hair and went out. I went down into the living room, but again, no sight of Jung Suk. I asked myself where he could have went. Scratching my head a little, my sight fell to the floor.

On the floor, there was a small way laid with tea-light candles. A small smile spread over my face. The way lead through the whole living room, the kitchen up to the front door. I followed the way 'till it's end. It ended on the small porch where Jung Suk already waited for me. He sat in a small circle made of tea-light candles and I made my way over to him, sitting down next to him. His face shined downright in the candle light. His hair was really messy and his clothes looked like they were three times too big for him. I suppressed a smile and continued starring at him. His gaze was directed to the distant.

“If you continue looking at me like that I'll get anxious!”, he said and turned his gaze towards me. We looked deep in each others eyes. I would have given anything to know what he was thinking. He moved his eyes from my face to my shoulders, to my abdomen, down to my feet. I looked after his face. Slowly he took my hand and squeezed it. Again we looked at each other and smiled shortly. Our faces got closer and closer until their was only little space separating us. We looked at each other and in the next moment, his lips were on mine.

Time seemed to freeze...