// Chapter7 - Final//

//Wishing for Happiness//

 

there was a dash of sadness in his eyes...

 

It was the day before Jung Suk's flight to France. He hadn't told me about it yet, and I feared that he wouldn't tell me about it at all. That day was also the day I had to go back to Seoul. I stood in front of his door with my suitcase in my hands.

“I'm gonna miss you!”, Jung Suk sad with tears in his eyes.

“I'll miss you too!”, I said back also with tears in my eyes.
Jung Suk pulled me into a hug and whispered,

“I love you”

“Love you too!”, I replied and kissed him before a black car which should drive e home came. Jung Suk stood on the porch and waved goodbye. I looked out of the cars window until I couldn't see his lodge anymore.

When I stood the next day bright and early in front of his door again, to prevent him from flying, and knocking hard on his door nobody opened. I took the doorhandle in my hand and was startled that it wasn't locked.

“Maybe I'm not to late and he's still at home” I whispered to myself and ran through the whole house. Nothing... He was nowhere to be found. Tears started to form in my eyes.

“No!NO!”, I screamed at the top of my lungs. He can't be gone already. When I ran into the kitchen I saw an envelope lying on the table with my name on it.

 

Dear Woo Bin!

The time we've spent was amazing. I collected so many new memories. And I want to thank you for that! I laughed, I was happy, I loved and I had the best time of my life. But we'll never get to see us again. Not because I don't want to, but because it won't be possible. I wish you the all the best and that you soon find someone you can love again. For me you'll always be the one and only.

Goodbye~

Lee Jung Suk

 

So here I'm sitting crying, in front of Jung Suk's former house. The whole lodge was still conceded with all his things. All the pictures of the two of us, everything he collected, just EVERYTHING was still here. He left everything behind. In that envelope was also his necklace with the silver cross which fit perfectly in mine. I took it out of the envelope and held it tightly.

 

2 years later

 

I flew to France. You could say I finally found him. A taxi brought me to the small cemetery in a remote part of France. Second row, tomb 7. Deep below ground in a black coffin, he lies since 1,5 years. Dressed all in black I stood in front of his grave. On it's gravestone was written “Lee Jung Suk”. I laid a bouquet of flowers on it and our two necklaces. So I'm standing here, telling this story in hopes that it'll continue to live, even after my death. With tears in my eyes and a small smile on my lips I turned around and went away. I'll love him forever no matter what. I've given him my past, my present and my future... my whole live...

 

 


A/N: So~ this is it now :)I hope you all liked it!! (: