// Chapter2 //

//Wishing for Happiness//

And I felt how he slowly started to lean his face over mine...

 

… and he lightly pecked my forehead.

As I remarked that he stood up I opened my eyes and saw him walking to the kitchen. A smile arose from my face when I touched the spot where he just pecked me seconds before.

Few minutes later he came back with a deliciously smelling breakfast.

“Good morning sleepyhead~!”, he stood in front of me and did some aegyo signs.

“Morning”, was the last thing I could bring out before I started to laugh hysterically, because seriously, he looked so damn funny!

“so~ what do you wanna do today?” He looked like a little kid like this.

“Isn't it too early to think about it yet?” Asking this I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

I sat up straight, and that's when I realized that Jung Suk only wore some boxers and a tank top. I however, still wore the same clothes from the day before. Wondering how and when the hell he changed his clothes, I scratched the back of my head.

 

Jung Suk was eating a croissant and smiled at me.

My tummy started growling, showing how hungry I was already. So I snatched his croissant out of his hands and took a bite of it. We stared at each other and started laughing.

 

After we finished breakfast he showed me the rest of the his little house, which turned out to be bigger on the inside as I thought of.

There was a small conservatory with many plants which gave the whole thing a certain something.

The next room was the living room. It was big and comfy and even had a little chimney. On the mantelpiece of it was a golden embedded frame with a picture of Jung Suk and me. I looked at it for quite a while and couldn't help but beam with happiness.

Next room, kitchen. It was big and looked really fantastic. I already started to imagine how it'd be, if we lived here together and Jung Suk would cook me delicious food in here.

Upstairs, was Jung Suk's room which I wasn't allowed to enter. 'It looks horrible in here! I have to tidy up first.', were his words.

The last two rooms were a bathroom and the guest room.

 

“The guest room is all yours”, Jung Suk smiled lovingly at me.

고마워 !(thank you)“ I replied just as lovingly as he did.

 

I dragged my suitcase upstairs into the guest room aka. Kim Woo Bin's room for the time being. Inside of the room there was a large bed, a closet and a little cabinet next to the bed. The window in the room led to a balcony, from which one can look directly into the bathroom. A mischievous smirk came across my face.

 

First things first, I started to unpack my suitcase. I took many many snacks with me. And somewhere between my clothes and the food, there were Jung Suk's letters he sent to me.

I heard a small knock on the door and saw how Jung Suk peeked in.

“Are you finished?”, he asked looking a little bit embarrassed.

I smiled dreamily at him, “yep~”
I recognized how he shifted from one leg to another, so I went to the door, opened it widely and clasped him in my arms. We surely stood for about 5 minutes like that. I wished that this moment what never pass.

Slowly Jung Suk started walking towards his room; still clasping onto me.

형, don't you want to stay here forever?” he whispered barely audible.

I leaned close to his ear, “I'd love to stay .. forever~”
I closed my eyes, took a breath and leaned my forehead against his...