Playing with Pocky

Dealing with a Diva

"Bummie!" Jonghyun shouted, pulling his shoes off as he closed the apartment door behind him.

"Living room," Key called, setting his magazine down as Jonghyun walked in and sat next to him on the couch. "What's got you so happy?" The blond asked, smiling at the sight of Jonghyun's beaming face.

"I got pocky sticks!" Jonghyun exclaimed, handing Key the plastic bag he was holding. The blond opened it and pulled out a red box of chocolate-flavored pocky sticks.

"I haven't played this game since middle school," Key chuckled, turning the box over in his hands. "Why'd you get them?"

"Because I wanna play it with you, pabo!" Jonghyun exclaimed, taking the box from Kibum's hands and opening it. Kibum could feel the blush growing on his cheeks, and he was thankful that Jong was too occupied with opening the box to notice anything. "Here, you can have the chocolate side," the brunet said, putting one end of the pocky stick in his mouth, holding the other end out for Key to take.

"I feel stupid," Key mumbled around the stick. Jonghyun ignored him and began moving down the stick, and Kibum's heart started to race. They had kissed many times before, but for some reason the sight of Jonghyun's face getting closer and closer as they both moved down the edible stick got the blond's heart racing. Maybe it was because he had received his first kiss from a girl while playing this game in middle school. Maybe it was just the excitement of kissing his boyfriend. Kibum didn't know, but he kind of liked the feeling of his heart pounding in anticipation.

Finally, when there was barely even half a centimeter between their mouths, Jonghyun closed his eyes and hopped forward on the stick, taking the last bite and Kibum's lips as he did so. They held the kiss for a whole second before Jonghyun pulled away, grinning in triumph. "I win!" He shouted, already reaching in the box for another pocky stick. "Let's play again!"

And so they did, and this time Key won, taking the last bite and pressing his lips to Jonghyun's in a real kiss, his hands coming up to cup the brunet's cheeks. The blond pushed the older backwards until Jonghyun was laying on his back with Key straddling him, their lips still locked. After a while, they parted and Kibum buried his face in the crook of Jonghyun's neck, breathing in his intoxicating, addictive scent. "I love you, Jongie," he whispered as he bit playfully at the skin of Jonghyun's neck.

"I love you too, Kibummie," Jonghyun replied, pressing a kiss to Kibum's blond head and rubbing his hands up and down the other's back. Kibum smiled into his boyfriend's skin, content to just rest there, cuddling on the couch.


Wow this is short. I knew it would be, but I didn't think it'd be THAT short lol. Oh well, I've been trying to restrict my writing anyway. I always end up rambling. I guess this is the first chapter in this whole fic that actually qualifies as a legit drabble OTL

I don't know, I saw the main image on my dash on tumblr and I just opened AFF and wrote it lol. I kind of like it, but I shouldn't write kiss scenes. Somebody stop me before I write any more awkward kiss scenes /sobs Remember to comment, subscribe, and upvote if you liked it! :D