Chapter 2 : Punishment

Espio In Ages

-Jiyong’s POV-

 

Kyarrghh!! THE SHAME!

(Background sound=”chomp, chomp, chomp”*Dignity crushing*)

 

O-m-gosh! Can you picture it? If you were me, a perfect guy who is always surrounded by hot girls,

#cue comb hair and wipe lips#

running from a hotel to a parking lot while gripping tight on a blanket to save his own *ss. Where should I put this cute and art-like face of mine?? It’s a catastrophe I tell you!! Even the closet wouldn’t dare to accept me. Oh God… I pulled my boxer band inside the blanket instead of my hair in frustration.

 

Now, what I need to do is to run fast and search for my car, get in it, lock it and step on the accelerator to go far away from South Korea!!!

 

After running around the parking lot, wondering where I had parked my beloved car, then, I found it in the middle of the road of the parking lot area. I gasped in a big amount of the chilly morning air. How come my car ended up here? But I couldn’t care less. My car is my savior! I directly kneeled down and worshipped my own car in the parking lot... I’m saved!

 

As I got into the car (don’t ask me where I found my car key -you wouldn’t believe me anyway), I sighed deeply and leaned back. It felt like heaven. Like an angel carrying me up to the sky… clouds floating around me, the angel singing a sweet song to my ears. *sigh*

 

RING…RING… *Brugh!!*

 

I fell down right away to the hell. “Tsk...Who the heck is calling me in this kind of moment?” I quickly grabbed my cell phone from the backseat as I heard the ringing sound from the back. I widen my eyes. 15 missed call from my scary team leader, CL noona! I quickly threw the blanket out the window and took out my back up clothes that I put in my car. To hell with escaping from South Korea, facing CL noona was more important in my list-of-important-things-to-do.

 

After I got dressed, I drove off to the office.

 

I’m doomed.

 

After I’ve reached my office, I quickly rushed to the meeting room. When I opened the door and stepped in, it was already empty aside from CL noona who is standing in front of the meeting room with fiery eyes. She stood there with her copyrighted angry look and fuming face. She seemed to be waiting for me. Uh… if CL is waiting for you with that look plastered across her face, you should immediately write a dying letter.

 

Well, I’ve already written mine since CL nuna accepted the position as our team leader.

 

“Stand there for awhile. We’ll wait for-“

 

“I’M SORRY for….being…” Top hyung slammed the meeting door open. His voice went out the window when he saw us standing here.

 

“For being WHAT?! Huh??!! Ate your own tongue?? Why don’t you eat your own lazy *ss and come to the meeting on time??!!” CL noona roared out. Her eyes grew bigger. It looks like it was going to fall down from her little eye socket.

 

“Stand up properly you morons!! You’re now like, what, almost thirty and you two still don’t know how to stand in a line when I am talking to you!!??” she barked, standing with her hands balled into fists.

 

Top hyung quickly stood beside me forming a line with his body wobbling. We both stood straight, our bodies facing her but eyes avoiding her glare.

 

“Do you now how important it is to attend a meeting on time? And do you know how important is this meeting for our team?? How dare you two come here late! *@#$%!!” CL noona kept on shouting at us.

 

My eyes explored the meeting room, and TOP hyung seemed not paying attention to CL noona and was stealing a glance at me,

 

*Whoott….*

 

Top hyung and I turned our head behind, to the wall between us in a shock. A pocket knife was sticking out the wall between our head. The knife emitted a reflection of our face. It seems like the knife was smiling at us. I could feel my feet turning jelly.

 

“KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN AND LISTEN TO ME!!” she shouted again. I heard some hurried footsteps getting away outside the meeting room. I gulped down my saliva and stood still and stiff.

 

Well, you see… we worked as agents here, but not for the government. We were like… private agents. TOP hyung worked as a hacker, Minzy designed textile for agents to wear and use, CL noona was a weapon expert, and the others worked as… whatever, I don’t care. How come? Don’t ask me.

 

 I. Just. Don’t.

 

 CL noona was our team leader. Above CL noona, there was another head leader. But we never met him before. We always receive his order through his secretary, Gummy noona. He never showed up in front of us. So we never know his identity. Even CL noona didn’t know about our head leader.

 “I’m sorry..noona…i..didn’t..” TOP hyung lowered his gaze.

“You…Both…Are…FIRED!!” CL nona shouted while clenching her fist.

 

“Ahhukkk… Puhleasee??? Spare me once… eoh? Uhh? Huh? “ Top hyung was begging his life to be saved on CL noona’s leg with his super disgusting aegyo. He filled his cheek with air and pouted his lips, sticked his finger on his cheek *Aw… so cute… NOT*. He was literally hanging onto CL noona like a koala.

 

Me?

 

Well, I just walked out of the room, not wanting to feel humiliated more than this morning and plead to CL for my job. With my ability, I would surely be accepted anywhere… Wouldn’t I?

 

Before I decide, suddenly, my head felt like it had been unattached from my body as a tank-like force hit the back of my head. Dahell?!!!

 

 I turned my head and saw a black stilettos lying innocently on the floor with the heels broken. CL noona appeared and crossed her hands on her chest.

 

“Where do you think you are going?” she said.

 

“Well, do you want me to plead you to take me back? Dream on. My pride is scarred enough!” I told them. Then I heard it. The cursed sound, coming from behind CL noona.

 

TOP’s chuckle.

 

He is laughing that laugh. I got angrier as CL noona looked at him blankly. Why am I feeling like this? What feeling is this?! I felt like punching TOP face for laughing like that. I stared at CL noona and saw her still staring at TOP blankly and blushing… WHAT??!!! She is blushing!! I went forward and grabbed TOP hyung’s collar and punched him. Hard. And in the face.

 

“YAAAHHH!!!!! Why did you punch me??!!! What did I do wrong???!!” TOP yelled at me.

 

Oh …! I had been under TOP hyung’s laugh’s control!! AGAIN!!!

 

I immediately apologized and bowed down 179 degree.

 

He clenched his fist and went forward towards me. I prepared myself for his attack.

 

“What is the problem with my laugh?!! Every time I laugh, boys always punch me, or yell at me and girls always stare blankly at me? I can’t even go to a normal date where the girl and boy talk normally without awkward moments. Was I born to be a man that may not laugh??!! My life is so unfair!! UNFAIR!!! *unfair…unfair…unfair... (echo)*” TOP kneeled down and shouted dramatically while lifting up both of his arms.

 

Both CL and I stared at him puzzled.

 

*blink* *blink*

 

 

Then, he put down his arms he had been holding up and his agonized face come back to the normal face I know.

 

“Okay! I’m done. Please continue you both.” TOP hyung got up and smiled at us.

 

Me and CL noona both raised our right eyebrow at him.

 

“Oh-kay…… Jiyong! I won’t fire you.” CL noona said to me.

 

I grinned. See? Nobody wants to lose someone as talented as me. 18 succeeded mission and counting. I smirked inwardly.

 

“BUT, you will be working as a librarian at a library which is suspected as one of the hide-out place of the Black Bird organization. Since no one wanted to volunteer, I decided this will be your punishment.” CL noona looked at me and smiled sweetly.

 

*goose bump*

 

“BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…JIYONG AS A LIBRARIAN??!!!! Are you kidding me???!!!!  KYAHAHAHA!!!!” TOP suddenly burst out. He is rolling at the floor by now.

 

DAHELL??!

 

“Did you just say LIBRARIAN???” I turned my head towards CL noona direction.

 

She nodded still with the creepy smile on.

 

“-ahahahahahahahahahaha”

 

“But I hate books in the library! The smell makes me sneeze and the sight of the shelf makes me dizzy…!!!!” I shouted at her.

 

“A, a librarian!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

 

“That’s why it’s called a punishm-“

 

“KYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” TOP interrupted, again. CL looked at him annoyed and inhaled.

 

“CHOI SEUNG HYUN!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Y,y…yes??” TOP cowered at her voice.

 

“YOU! Will accompany Jiyong as a JANITOR!”

 

“NO WAY!!” me and TOP both shouted simultaneously.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++

 

This Chap is quite short.. but still, i hope you guys enjoy reading it.