Chapter 8

College in KOREA?!? WHAT!

 

Sadly school is today. I rushed to pick up all my food and books, the bus waits a little longer now, knowing I’m really uncoordinated.

School was in full rush everyone trying to get to where they had to so they wouldn’t get in trouble. I slightly laughed at the scared faces of some as they jogged around. I really didn’t care to much about being late to class it’s not like they can give detention in College right? I walked into my first class; algebra and sat at my usual seat. Everyone gasped at me when I sat down, everyone was quiet and staring at me. Confusion was written all over my face, I looked to see if there was something on me but there wasn’t. The teacher turned around and gave me the dirtiest look and looked at her clock. We looked at the same time and I was 15 minutes late, I blinked continuously, maybe I was seeing wrong I don’t remember being this late! Seungho and Byunghee stared at me.

Ms._______, why are you so late?

I really don’t know.

How can you NOT know?

I don’t know I was at school on time maybe it was…… oh I know now!

Well what is it?

Oh nothing.

Well since it’s nothing then you wouldn’t mind going to after school!

WHAT?!?! Why?

No questions after school and that’s it!

But it’s College, how can you give me after school?

Cause I can!

Stupid Cow! I whispered in English

YA! I heard that! From now on you have after school the rest of this week!

The whole class was looking at me and staring at me. I guess they don’t usually talk back to the teacher. In America I was a little bad apple sometimes only when necessary. I groaned and looked down, stupid teacher giving me after school, whatever I’ll deal it can’t be that bad anyways right….

…..At after school…..

I walked in and saw the teacher she said sit and don’t talk. I pulled out my book and studied math, at the moment we are learning the basic equations so we can continue into the harder ones.

3(x+2)2

I solved some problems with ease. As I was concentrating on the loose leaf I heard the door open and close and the teacher giving the same directions given to me. “Another student must have gotten in trouble” I thought. I looked up happily “yay I’m not alone” I thought again, I might see a new face make a new friend! I turned with a smile on my face and of course it was all for nothing. Jonghyun was right behind me with the biggest smile on his face, this kid is really crazy after all I’ve done he still won’t give up. I turned and started to remember the guy from yesterday, he was really cute and composed. I felt absolutely horrible for missing the hangout we were supposed to do today. I’ll definitely call him after to explain.

Okay you two don’t be stupid and sit here, I’ll be back in a few hours I have a meeting with the other staff, stay still! The teacher scolded.

Wait no don’t leave me here! I yelled

It’s either you’re here or your cleaning all the staffs cars!

O...kk…aay. I stuttered

Yeah, I thought so! Bye.

I stood up as soon as the teacher left my phone already in hand so I could call Taeyang.

Yoobeseyo!

Yoobeseyo, who is this?

_______!

Oh hi______, where are you?

Stupid school I got detention!

Oh hahah, what did you do?

Well I was late and the teacher yelled at me so I called her a stupid cow in English but she heard and understood so now I have detention for the rest of the week sadly, I’m so sorry!

That’s okay and very funny I knew I’d like you! Well I will see you one day maybe the weekend instead?

Sure, sounds good and again I’m so sorry!

That’s okay, and I gotta go my manager needs me bye!

Bye!

He hung up quickly, rushing I’m assuming. I looked and Jonghyun was right there and looking straight at me.

What do you want?

Who was that?

How can you answer my question with a question?

I don’t know so who was that?

It was my friend why?

No reason, what’s their name?

Taeyang, why?

Wait Taeyang? As in Big Bang Taeyang?

Yeah why?

No reason.

So why are you here?

I called the teacher a stupid cow in English and she understood and heard it so now I’m in here for the rest of this week!

What a coincidence, me too!

Wait why are you here?

Well my manger but me in here so I could get my grades up by studying in peace.

Oh, what are you failing?

English and Math. He looked down sadly

That’s bad I looked up Shinee aren’t you guys like internationally popular?

Yeah and that’s why key talks when it comes down to that stuff.

I really don’t like you but how about I help you with English and maybe some math?

Yes!

Okay calm down dude not that great k.

Okay!

We both sat down I turned my desk towards his so we were right next to each other, I kept a little distance though just in case. So we began with English his pronunciation was a little off and he didn’t know what some things were so we did that.

Okay repeat me okay, my music genre type is contemporary!

Okay, my music genre is contemporary.

Your pronunciation was wrong okay next one, say waffle.

Waffur.

Nooo! That was cute, but you said it wrong, it’s waffle, wa ffff lll eee! Repeat it again three times it might help.

Okay, waffur, wafflur, waffle, waffle! Look I got it!

Yes I heard good job Jonghyun, and finally we can leave now!

Yes finally maybe tomorrow we can learn math.

Maybe, and just because this one day doesn’t mean I like you it means I’m being a helper okay so don’t think anything.

Okay bye babe. He winked and left

Ugh, he’s such a nuisance!

I was walking out and started thinking about detention, Jonghyun was cool there maybe he’s only obnoxious in front of his friends or maybe he’s bipolar. Anyways the rest of this week should be cool since he seems fine. I’m not going to develop anything for him because I like Thunder, and I’m kind of starting to like Onew and Taemin but that isn’t a for sure crush, I’d have to talk to them more. Oh and I have to talk to Key!

Why do I have to be nice randomly?