Chapter 5

College in KOREA?!? WHAT!

 This place was beautiful. I walked around I was alone because Thunder had to go somewhere with the group. I went to different doors all were places like kitchen and some bathrooms, I walked over to this one room and the initials were SE, I don’t  know any groups with those initials, well I only know one group so it doesn’t …really…well….never mind. I opened the door and of course there were guys in this room, and of course Jonghyun was one of them. They were all shirtless, yes they did have good bodies but I’m not going to be all goodly eyed it’s rude.

Hi Minho!

Hi______, how’s it going?

Fine, nice house this place is beautiful.

Thank you! He bowed

Hi________.

Hi Jonghyun. I said dully

So how do we look? He flexed

Well you look alright, anyways who are your friends?

Well this is Key, Onew, and Taemin, you know Minho and we are Shinee!

Well Shinee show me your charms I know Minho and Jonghyun’s charms now yours.

 

They all looked at me but soon agreed, Onew as he introduced himself beat boxed with some random Donald duck in the middle, Key danced a little, and Taemin danced too. I smiled slightly and told them I am going to pick the one I liked the most and the winner will get a kiss on the cheek, and hopefully I’ll make a new friend! They all stood in a line with their eyes closed and their backs to me. I slowly looked at each and finally knew my discussion. I wrapped my arms around Taemin; I picked him because his dance was phenomenal, I love dancers considering I am one. He smirked and I kissed his cheek he looked down and I swear he blushed. I patted his back and since I was kind of feeling happy today I decided to cook for them and MBLAQ. I talked to them as we walked to the kitchen they said that they don’t have a cook so they do it by themselves or order it. I said that since I am in a good mood I’ll make dinner for everyone, I was sure since I was the only one cooking it would take long but of course Jonghyun offered his help I don’t really like him but help is help right? They all helped me in the end, I’m a really good cooker, my mom always taught me stuff and when I was in high school I went to an entire summer cooking class, I was a busy teenager. Since it was really late we finished dinner kind of fast considering how many people we cooked for, I found out there was a system where if you clicked a button there would be a call to every room you just have to record the message and it will send itself. I told the message thingy that dinner is ready and it said okay and thank you. I giggled at the awesome machine and the guys and I waited. Taemin and I got along well he is so cool; he is also an excellent dancer. He said that later he would teach me a dance, as this all went on I wondered where I was going to sleep, I don’t really know any girl groups except for 2ne1, and I just decided to ask one of the guys from SHINee. I looked at that Onew guy, he seemed like a good contestant, I know I could’ve just asked Taemin or Minho, anyone but Jonghyun really, but I feel like I need to get closer to all of them so one day this week I’d give Key a chance. I walked over to him slowly; he looked down at me considering his height and mine

Hi Onew, I have a question.

Okay what’s your question?

Well, since you’re the leader, and I don’t know you well yet I was wondering if I can sleep on your bed since it’s big?

Uhm….uh….s-uu-re

Thank you sorry if my question was to blunt, I am like that sometimes! Some Americans are known to be blunt and mean but it’s not really true we are nice people.

O-okay.

 

Everyone was in here now luckily the food didn’t get to cold. Everyone stared at the food in amazement; we all high fived each other and they took their seats around the house everyone was still kind of close somehow. They all ended up in the living room just in different parts of it. Thunder came up to me and thanked me, he bowed and high fived me, I smiled and went to check on how everyone thought of the food. There were a lot of happy faces and smiles which made me smile, I walked around and noticed people unfamiliar so I decided to introduce myself altogether. I went to this stage they had and grabbed a mic, all eyes were on me, I was shy at first but then I didn’t really care because it’s not like they are going to throw stuff so it doesn’t matter really. I smiled at everyone and bowed.

Anyong Haseyo, my name is _____ ______. I am half Korean and Half American, I grew up in America lived my life there and now I live here so please welcome me nicely.

I bowed again and left the stage people clapped I don’t know why I guess so it wouldn’t be awkward. I went over to the kitchen and cleaned everything up. As I was cleaning two people came in and were talking until they noticed me and turned to me introducing themselves.

Hello my name is Tiffany Hwang.

Hello my name is Jessica.

Hi, what group are you two apart of?

Girls Generation and we are like you! Tiffany said.

How?

Well, we are from America born in California!

Cool so you guys speak English finally I can talk English again; I’m not used to Korea just yet so it’s nice to have people who know where I come from!

So do you have any American candy from home? They both asked

Yupski, all over my place really it’s sad but who really cares!

Oh goody, can we have some and thanks for dinner!

Yes got to help my fellow Americans right ahaha! Ugh I’ve got this weird guy who is always doing something to annoy me and he kissed me forcefully once!

[Gasp] Who we will beat him up, it must be Junghwa the new guy he is weird and creepy sometimes!

No, I don’t think you know him his name is Jonghyun from SHINee, I don’t hate him, but he is always doing something, he’s cocky and forceful.

Oh bling bling, he is so weird sometimes, we know him he’s from our company SMTown, they are the youngest from our company they are like brothers to some of us. Don’t mind him he just likes you or something he’s really flirty but when he is actually with you he is the sweetest thing in the world.

Oh if he liked me why didn’t he just say, but still I won’t date him, don’t tell but I kind of like Minho he is so sweet.

Oh, chincha well you’ve got competition!

I don’t like him that much if someone liked him before me then she can have him I won’t interfere, who is it anyways?

Keep a secret?

Yes!

Our other member Yuri, I feel like she likes him but he doesn’t like her, she doesn’t want our help so we stopped but it’s obvious sometimes that she likes him.

Well maybe I can help?

Oh that’s a good idea since she doesn’t know you nothing will be given away!

Good anyways I got to go!

Bye nice meeting you _____!

Same bye Tiffany bye Jessica!

Call me Fany!

Call me Sica!

Okay bye!

 

I walked into the living room everyone was asleep some people I noticed weren’t there meaning they went to their rooms; I went to SHINee’s room and opened the door. Everyone was asleep except for Onew; he had his phone out and was laughing at something on his phone. I tapped his bed lightly and he stopped laughing and apologized for no reason. I asked him where his bathroom was and asked for some clothes for pajamas and he pointed to it and handed me some of his clothes I thanked him and changed. I was too lazy to head to the bathroom so I changed right there keeping other things of course on he stared for a little then covered his eyes I smirked and finished changing. I moved next to him and he moved over so we weren’t close just to bother him I moved closer and he kept moving away I was really close to him and then he fell off the bed. I laughed hard but silently he didn’t wake anyone luckily and then got back up. I apologized and we lay down, he was facing the lamp and I was facing the boys’ beds, of course just my luck. We fell asleep at the same time and my dreamland began.