Chapter 10

College in KOREA?!? WHAT!

Today started simply, and it was good! I saw all my usual friends and luckily I didn't see Jonghyun, so I am really happy right now! Classes were starting and all of a sudden I heard the girls cheering in the hallway, some girls got up and left to go out into the hallway. So I just sat there and waited because if it wasn't an emergency then why get up. I was sitting there for what felt like hours before anyone actually entered the classroom. A group of guys just ran in out of breath all their heads were down while they gasped for breath, sole fell down on the way in. I assumed they were being chased by all those girls and thats what the screams were for.

Staring must've got them to look up because as I stared they all slowly started getting their breath back and looked up. It was awkward for a little until I decided to talk, I like to make the first move usually just sometimes its makes you the one in charge.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Chonun ____imnida!"

I bowed towards all of them and smiled brightly, make a good first impression my mom always said.

"Hello! We are one! Exo imnida!"

They did this chant thing and it scared me a little since it echoed and their were so many of them, as I scanned the room I noticed 12 of them, wow huge group.

"Umm may I ask who each of you are?"

They stepped forward one by one and introduced themselves.

"I'm Boazi Xiumin from Exo-M!" He bowed and everyone laughed quietly in the background and then they continued.

"I'm Kris the leader of Exo-M." He was tall and model like he seemed like a leader.

"I'm Exo-K Kai, Dancer of Exo-K!" He was cute when he smiled.

"I'm Lay main dancer of Exo-M, healing Unicorn." He was cute introducing himself. I went up to him and whispered something. "Your korean is awkward."

He responded back a little flustered,

"I know I'm not Korean I am Chinese and so is Luhan, Kris, Tao!" He smiled cutely and pointed towards them his dimple evident.

"Well my korean is awkward also! I lived in America all my life and was thrown into Korea so I know English more! My dad is Korean and my mom is English!" I rambled but it was fun knowing someone hadn't been in Korea that long.

"Oh Kris he is speaks English well! He lived in Canada!" I looked up at him and he smiled gently. So I said something to him in english kind of fast.

"How was Canada? I always wanted to go! Hmm only losers live in Canada!"

He laughed at first then turned serious then said something back instantly.

"Whatever Canada is way better than the States thank you very much don't diss my place!"

I laughed because of his anger.

"I was only kidding Canada is better than the States sometimes, don't get cocky!"

Everyone behind us looked utterly confused and just stared blankly at us.

"Ah mianhae for getting off track!" I apologized and bowed again and they all smiled.

"Don't forgive her she dissed Canada!" Kris looked at me with a scowl.

I spoke in English again, "Whatever Canada! Lets be friends truce?" He looked at me then my hand and smiled again, "Sure but I'm going to call you U.S.!" "Whatever and I'll call you Canada!" We laughed and shook hands and our english conversation ended.

"I'm Tao the Kung Fu Panda from Exo-M!" He was tall and handsome and Martial arts is so cool to me!

"I'm Chen from Exo-M, Chen Chen!" His little chant was cute and it made me smile.

"I'm Suho leader of Exo-K close friend of Shinee lead vocal!" My eyes got big but then they went back to normal. "Are you okay? Kai I remember asked me.

"I'm fine its just I don't really like one of their members much to be honest."

"Who?" Kris asked in English.

"I really don't want to say his name I'll just say this member talks a lot."

"JONGHYUN!" They all yelled out confidently and smiles on their faces. "How did you know?" "Well he is always talking when we see him so we knew as soon as you said it!" One of the unknown members said.

"Anyways I'm Sehun maknae of Exo-K!" His hair was dyed a lot I could tell, I felt bad for him his hair will be all messed up if they continue.

"I'm Baekyeon!"

"I'm Chanyeol the happy virus, reaction King!"

"I'm D.O, lead vocal!" I smiled a little on the inside it reminds me of my first week when I meet G.O funny I thought.

"I'm Luhan member of Exo-M!"

Classes began officially a little after some of them had classes with me and we'd talk to each other happily all the other girls looked jealous but their was no need since I wasn't crushing on any of them even though they were cute and handsome. We talked about random things and it seemed like they liked me so I made new friends! I have too many idol friends and even though it is really cool I want actual regular friends non idols because…….

1. If they are busy I will be bored and lonely since I know no one else

2. It can really get them and myself in trouble somehow! People might think wrong about it!

Anyways Kris and I fought every chance possible, it was friendly and we spoke in English as much as possible it’s hard to be able to speak English freely since no one around me is fluent in English, oh Amber and Krystal I speak with them freely.

“Quiet down kids class is starting now!” Our teacher called out and I turned around and faced the front and when I did I sank down in my seat because the teacher that gave me detention was there and she didn’t like me. Everytime we meet in the hallway she’d give me dirty look and push me a little. It’s bad to act like that as a teacher but I am not going to “tell on her” what's the point its stupid.

“Good Morning class! Introduce yourselves since I don’t know some of you, I switched classes so again I don’t know many of you!”

I went further down in my seat but doing that didn't help because she called on my first and my eyes widened and The Exo boys smirked trying to hide their laughs. I went to the front and on my way there the teacher smirked and glared at me, that evil troll!

"Annyeong Haseyo I'm ____. I bowed and went to my seat but tripped and noticed she tripped me secretly so I just looked crazy tripping over air! What kind of teacher does this! Everyone laughed including Exo and pointed their tongues at me.....wow we got close fast, Kris was laughing the hardest. I went to my seat and Kris poked me

"Who trips over air U.S?"

He playfully pushed me forward in my seat and I just put my head down, I am strong but embarrassment is embarrassment my cheeks were red as a tomato!

"YAH! Stop laughing at her!" Someone yelled into the classroom I didn't look up because my face was still red.

"Jonghyun Hyung where did you come from?" Sehun asked I then looked up.

I was shocked! I wasn't going to change my mind on hating him just because of one simply gesture! He quietly walked into the classroom after everyone stopped laughing and the class started back up again. The teacher talked for what seemed like hours and always managed to call on me when I wasn't raising my hand and when I was actually raising my hand she'd ignore it! I really hated this class,

She she was a smoky girl (She was Smoky Girl)

Her hair shines in the lights (hair shines)

In her slightly sad eyes are smeared scars

Someones phone was ringing and I really couldn't concentrate seriously! I know its a good song I have the ringtone too but..........

I noticed my bag vibrating and then I finally noticed it was me! Everyone was looking at me and the embarrassment began again, it took me what felt like 1 hour to find my phone and turn it off and to add on to that I couldn't get the stupid thing off!

"Detention again!” She quietly went back to teaching and I sunk down in my seat for the billionth time.

I really can’t catch a break!

Classes went by seemingly fast, lunch was quiet for me because I really didn’t want to talk to anyone since it was that time for me so I was bipolar. I sat alone and ate quietly and read some manga I bought the other day. Nobody came to talk to me and I mean absolutely nobody. See that was what I was talking about I only have idol friends and they are all busy so I am lonely but it is good because I will be mean to someone in the end since today is such a bad day. Randomly I became tired and I just laid my head down and closed my eyes, but I didn’t know I’d end up sleeping the whole school day!

I woke up and it was completely empty inside the cafeteria! I threw out my trash and checked classes, no one was in the them, in the gym was the volleyball team and they only play after school! I checked my phone and it was time for home. Wow I slept all school day sadly I still have detention, how did I manage to take up right in time for detention? Oh so lucky I am.

The evil teacher wasn’t there yet so I snuck in without being noticed late, someone was there but the person had their head down so I couldn’t see who it was. I ignored them and sat down in front of the person and crossed my legs then took out my manga. Reading I have always hated I don’t like reading books but I love manga and such. The teacher walked in and she slammed her book on the table, that woke me up quickly and the person behind me shot up, even though I couldn’t see them I heard their desk move.

“Why are you sleeping in detention do something school related, read, educate yourself, idols don’t get special treatment! When I come back if you are sleeping you will be back in detention  for a WEEK!” She screamed the last part and walked out of the classroom after flipping her hair.

“Idol? What idol? I know almost all the idols in this school?” I thought out loud and turned around slowly and saw the last person I wanted to see ever………...Kim Jonghyun. I scoffed and turned around as soon as I looked at him, did I mention I hated him soooo much. He called me and tapped my shoulder, I took his arm and twisted it, he made a noise of pain and I held it the whole time. I stood up and pulled him close to me and just to amuse him I whispered something to him,

“Never ever come near me I said this before and you better listen again harder this time, you are a creep and if you come near me again I will call the cops on you, never touch me or say my name, if you even think of it I will rip your tongue out arasso.” As I finished someone came into the room and it was Kai and Lay they stared at us but I stayed unfazed by their presence, he winced again and I let his arm go and pushed him away from me.

“Uhm the teacher said you guys can go now because she has something to do right now.” They stuttered a little and I just nodded and looked pushing Jonghyun out my way and continuing on out the door and out the school.

Jonghyun’s POV

“ I have never been so scared in my life I try making things better and it didn’t work, I probably lost all chances with her! I closed my eyes for a little and remembered Kai and Lay being there and instantly looked up and at them, they were laughing quietly and when they saw me looking at them they tried stopping, Kai is always smiling and laughing but I have never seen Lay laugh so hard and smile so much it was shocking!

“Yah! I am your hyung, you should not laugh at me!”

“We are sorry hyung but it was funny you were so scared, and she was so scary!” They continued laughing and I kept imagining it “Come near me again and I will rip your tongue out.” She said it so calmly and it was so scary! Even though my chances are extremely small I will still try to make things better! I hope my arm doesn’t bruise or anything. All I know is that I can’t speak of this to anyone no one can know!

“Kai! Lay!” they looked over and their laughter stopped.

“You can’t tell anyone okay this can’t get out arasso?” hopefully they would agree.

“Arasso! You are a good hyung to us!” I smiled gratefully.

“Gomawo, I owe you guys!”

“Yes you do Hyung!”

We all went home because Exo had practice and Shinee had a fansigning to get to.

 

 

 




Ahhhhhh seriously I am having difficulties! I feel like my story isn't good enough or something I am getting these weird feelings about it? 

Is it bad? Is it good? Tell me what you think. You know how it is when someone hasn't updated in awhile and then when they have you kind don't really care or notice when another story that you liked updated thats whay I feel about this one!! 

Ahhhhhhh lol freaking out! Also another difficulty I am thinking of, I have so many ideas and I really like them but I haven't finished one of my other fanfics!! The only reason I wont start another is because I think it will be messy and confusing for

me and my readers if I wrote other fanfics!! Tell me your opinions, it would really help!

Oh and if you have any other ideas comments anything make sure to tell me...............

Comments are always welcome my readers:-D

See you in another chapter!!!

 

COMMENT i LOVE THEM LOL!!