Chapter 4

College in KOREA?!? WHAT!

I walked over to their table it was only them there so I could sit anywhere. I sat across from them cause I love sitting like that with anyone it just makes sense in my book. They greeted me in english making me smile to hear familar things even though its a simple greeting. I still miss America; the food, stores, and most of all family. I sat down and thought about my mom and dad, without realizing I started crying, I didn't notice till Seungho came next to me and asked me whats wrong. I put my head down and said nothing, he moved me so I couldn't look down then took my face and made me look at him. I shut my eyes to get the tears away. I told him I'm fine so don't worry. It was fine though I really don't know why I cried, I just miss them, I really hate crying infront of people especially guys cause I don't like looking weak, I want to come off as strong.

Anyways after that whole random crying situation, two other guys came to the table, one had longish chesnut hair, he was really cute like little brother cute or something. He was also very fun and carefree so yeah he's really cool his name is Bang Chelyong but he said to call him Mir. Next there was someone with dark red hair his name is Lee Joon, he's really fit, nice guy, shy sometimes, but very fun. This group MBLAQ seems really cool.

A little after they came Thunder came, I greeted him with a wink causing him to blush and look down, he knows what that is for. Him and his weird friends creeping on me. Speaking of them I wonder where they were?

Hey, Thunder, where are your friends? I asked

Oh, uh, what, who?

Ya know who I'm talking the ones looking spying on me in the dance studio, those two.

Oh uhm, I dont know maybe at the classroom to study, and I'm sorry again.

No worries since I like you and Minho it doesn't matter but Jonghyun has another thing coming.

Why do you hate him so much? Joon asked

Well he's cocky, rude, and weird, no other explanations needed.

Since your new and all do you have any other friends? Mir asked

Well uhm you guys I guess, wait are we all friends?

Yeah we all like you so yup. Mir added

Okay good then haha, and Minho is my friend I guess.

Oh, so you don't have any girl friends? Joon asked

Nope, all I have are guy friends, do you know any girls that would like me?

Yup, Seungho and I know lots of girl groups so we can help, and this is random but since you don't really know us can you look us up and watch some videos okay. Joon said

Yes, I have nothing to do anyway, oops I gotta go guys, I have to be somewhere, bye!

 

I ran through the quiet hallway searching for this classroom I was told to go to, to get something for music. I was so confused and ended up in this dark hallway. I was just walking randomly now, this school is way to big, and why is this one hallway all dark and stupid. As I continued I heard footsteps near me, I turned around quickly but nothing was there. I will admit I believe in ghost big time so of course I was beyond scared then. So when I heard another noise I did what I always do when I'm scared, I crawled up into a ball on the wall and covered my eyes and ears and rocked back and forth. Yes I know how is that strong, it's not but I always do that I hate scary things I can do anything else but scary stuff I couldn't do. The steps were getting closer I felt it, you know when you sense something near you well that's what I'm talking about. The thing was right near me, getting closer and closer to my face. Suddenly it touched my shoulder and I screamed, the thing got my mouth and told me to shut up before we get in trouble. I opened my eyes slowly, I was shaking and when I saw the persons face and almost punched him. As I went to punch him he took my arms and pulled them behind my back and held them. He pulled me into his chest my back against it. I tried getting free but he was to strong. I growled at him then started talking.

Why are you here, Jonghyun?

Well I usually come down here for my free period, considering whats back here, why are you here?

Well I needed to get something.

Sorry for scaring you but I'm glad I did it now I know how to scare you, you looked hilarious in a ball rocking back and forth haha!

Ya, whatever , can you let go so I'm not late to class?

No, I like having you close to me, and I still have to pay you back for hitting me in the car.

What are you gonna do?

I'm gonna do this.

 

He took my arms and held them down, then trapped me into the wall so I couldn't move. He got real close and kissed me

He took my arms and held them down, then trapped me into the wall so I couldn't move. He got real close and kissed me hard, I decided to just kiss back so he'd stop but somewhere inside I really didn't want him to but I did, anyways he finally started to stop and stepped back and smirked at me. I just looked down confused beyond everything on my feelings with this guy I guess this would be a love/hate kind of thing to him but as I thought harder I came to my senses and knew nope nothing was there.

Soooo..........?

So what, oh the kiss, it was eh, I've had worse kisses before.

What you know you liked that kiss, why lie?!?!

I'm not lying, oh great now we both missed class teacher is going to kill us, bye, and practice kissing! I yelled running to class

 

Ah that was hilarious he was all suprised I skipped down the hallway since the day was over I went to my locker and packed up and headed towards the bus. I got closer and then someone yelled my name from across the whole parking lot, I looked closer and saw Mir and Cheondung, and Joon with these girls talking their were four of them. I walked over to them. The girls they were with were really pretty, one of them looked really like an anime character her eyes were really cool, the other really pretty also. I whispered to Thunder who had his arm around one of them.

Ya, I didn't know you had a girlfriend. I whispered

 

He started laughing, I was just standing there confused what did I say that was so funny?

She isn't my girlfriend, this is my big sister Sandara Park, a member of 2ne1, ever heard of them?

Oh my gosh I feel so stupid I'm so sorry.

It's okay, Gaettong-ah is too weird to be boyfriend material for anyone. Sandara said

Ya, I'm boyfriend material! Thunder said

I was only joking Gaettong-ah, oh lets ask your friend what she thinks?

Uhm sure I guess. Thunder added

My name is ______, nice to meet you Sandara.

Yes, nice to meet you, so ______ do you think my brother is boyfriend material?

Yes, definetly. I smiled at Thunder, he blushed.

Aw look at Gaettong-ah he's blushing! Why don't you come over to our house _____?

Sure, it sounds like a plan.

Okay come on we'll drive you!

 

I figured out the other girls name Bom, CL, and Minzy. They were all cool girls I liked them as I got to know them. I was sat next to Thunder in the back seats the other girls were in front of us. The ride was long so as it got a little darker I started falling asleep, I looked over and saw Thunder was dozing off also, before I knew it we both were sleep.

 

...................At the house.................

I woke up and noticed I had my head on someones shoulder, man why does this keep happening? I saw it was thunders shoulder, luckily he wasnt staring at me like Jonghyun did. This was cuter more innocent. Still it was bad his sister is here, I had to wake Thunder so I could get up and so he could move his head from ontop of mine. I lightly pushed him and he woke up as soon as he saw my head he blushed again and apologized. I wondered why he apologized it was an accident nothing wrong was done so I don't know why he apologized. When we were both fully awake, we went to the doors of his house. It was huge and beautiful elegant outside, it was kind of hidden but able to find depending. I saw some cars, it's weird cause I saw Minho's car, oh is he dating someone from 2ne1?

Oh I forgot, well since we are all idols and we got to the same school for a reason, house to make things easier and to interact more with each other. So when we get in it might be really crazy so beware.

Okay thanks for the warning and your sister is really nice and pretty.

Thanks and are you ready and just saying Jonghyun is in here.

Okay I'll avoid him at all costs this should be easy since this place is huge and kind of crowded.

Okay lets go!

 

We stepped inside and I was amazed this place was gorgeous, it was different patterns depending on where you were. The main hall was black and white, in the other places they were pink colors or blue or green or whatever it was just great.


Hi there sorry for not updating I'm always on the site but I never have the time to write so today was the day I decided to write cause it's Sunday and its a really calm day for me anyways.............

This story I hope you look at it nicely, and try to spread it along

I really hope you guys are actually liking it

Sorry for any mistakes I dont plan before I just write what pops up in my mind I go with the flow!

<3