Chapter 2

College in KOREA?!? WHAT!

Why me, why does everything have to happen to me. I don't deserve any of this mess. Anyways I walked into the room and waved at my teacher she was really pretty and thin so maybe that was why this whole class was guys. I looked at all the guys and sighed, I gave the hallway guy an evil glare then I looked everyone else up and down. They weren't bad looking, they were fit, but I still didn't find them gorgeous. I am shallow no lies everyone is when it comes to crushes and things of that sort but I don't like you until I actually talk to you.

The class was about to begin and the teacher started introducing everyone and said that I was the only new student because everyone else knew each other. Everyone was talking to each other in their own groups and I was just standing alone when the guy from the hallway started walking towards me. I scoffed then turned when we were face to face, he chuckled lightly then turned towards me again. He was getting ready to talk when the teacher started talking and telling everyone to move to their places, I smirked at him in a annoyed manner then moved to the farthest place from him.

As I took my spot, I saw the guy I was standing next to. He was tall and skinny, He had longish black/brown hair and a straight face. He looked over at me and smiled lightly in cute manner, I looked down and blushed. I could honestly say that I would probably like him in the future, he seems different from the guy in the hallway, hallway guy seemed cocky and ignorant in a way, this guy seemed shy, sweet, caring, fun, and when need be, very serious, I liked that in a guy usually those points in a guy makes him seem protecting also. I made a mental note to talk to him after class.

I was really excited dancing is always my favorite thing to do, I escaped with dancing. I always would dance near a lake I used to lie by. I always waited till nightime, even though it was dangerous things usually didn't happen I was very lucky when it came down to that. I was ready for any choregraphy given. I smiled when the teacher started the music it was chris brown Turn up the Music, he was one of my favorite artists.

As she taught I had difficulty with the moves, everything wasn't hard but most of it was. I was getting angry, I am very good when it comes to choreography. The class started to finish and I still didn't know the dance, every other guy could get it but I just couldn't, how in the world could they get it so easy, maybe they have a method or something. I walked up to the teacher and asked her a question

Teacher, can I stay back for a little while please I can't get this dance down?

Sure do you want me to stay back with you? She asked back

Uhm, no but thank you!

Okay, good luck.

Thank You!

 

I started the choreography, and I just couldn't get it, I remembered the dance but I just couldn't get it to happen in real life. I really got angry and threw my water bottle, as I threw it someone opened the door and walked in and It hit them. I rushed over to them as soon as possible. The closer he got the more I recognized him, I wish it was hallway guy but it was of course the boy next to me during the dance.

Oh my gosh I am so sorry, and again sorry but you have bad timing!

Don't worry, it's not like you meant to, uhm my name is Park Sanghyun but you can call me Cheondung or Thunder.

Oh okay, my name is______oh let me help you up!

....................

So what are you doing in here anyways, don't you have classes like everyone else?

Yes, yes I do but one day missed isn't bad right?

I guess not, so what class do you have anyways all together?

Well, algebra class b two periods,literature class c two periods, then two dance classes, piano, vilon, then guitar. Yeah lots of things it seems.

Oh I have one period of algebra and literature, then I have music as in singing, english where I learn english even though I'm really good without it. Wait, do you know me anyways you seem pretty calm?

No I just met you two seconds ago , why?

Well I'm...........

 

The bell rang and he rushed out after he got his things and said see you again hopefully. He was a very nice guy but I still dont know him so who knows. I wonder what he was going to say? Oh maybe he's one of those idols my mom was talking about.................hahhahahah, no that's not it, I'm foolish to even think that. I'm pretty sure Idols get like special treatment and their own classrooms right? Well anyways thats not important I have violin to get to, Im off.

 

.........................After school....................

I finally finished me first day of college, it was a fun day all in all even though I didn't talk to anyone. I walked slowly to the bus I was looking at the building it was huge as ive probably said before, but now I have the chance to look at it closely. It kind of because I speak english and broken korean so I understand some things but again not all. I'll practice when I get home. I looked toward the bus stop and saw my bus slowly start to finish loading people on....few seconds later the doors closed and it sped off. I gasped and ran towards it, I swear it got faster the closer I got. After my failed attempt to stop the bus I gave up on everything and sat on the bench. Oh great I missed my bus and have no way of getting home, its worse because I have no friends and have no korean money on me. I sat there and looked at the school it was quiet, getting a little darker and almost empty. It is a eerie sight depending on your POV. I'm a fearless girl really so this isn't bad, as I sat longer I started hearing things, leaves, wind in the trees. I got up and walked toward the parking lot maybe someone was still here, unlikely but still I can always try.

I rounded the corner and I saw someone, someone turned into two people. I started getting closer but I did it quietly just in case they were actually crazy killers. A light shown on the faces giving them a light glow. I got angry when I saw the face, he was hallway guy and their was I guess his friend next to him. I rather not be near him he doesn't seem safe or something...if that makes sense. I decided to turn back around but as I did I stepped on a branch, it broke and made the loudest sound. They called out to see if anyone was there, I turned around and lightly smiled at them slightly cursing under my breath. Hallway guy smiled a evil yet cute smile his friend smirked at me and waved me over.

Anyong Haseyo.

Anyong Haseyo, my name is Minho and his name is Jonghyun, is everything okay uhm....

______, my name is ______, I missed my bus and I dont have any way home so no to be a burden but can you give me a ride?

Su......

We'd love to! Hallway guy/Jonhyun interupted quickly.

Kahmsahmnida Minho. I evily smirked at Jonghyun.

 

I hesistantly got into their car, obviously considering I don't like one of them and the other I just met. I was angry since was kind of small which meant seating arrangement was kind of weird. I had to sit next to Jonghyun, he kept trying to put his head on my shoulder and everytime I would hit him. I was slowly dozing off meaning who knows what he'd try when I'm sleep. But no matter what I ended up falling asleep.

 

..................At her place...............

I woke up to someone lightly tapping me. I slowly woke up and strectched, when I did I hit someone stomach. I looked up and noticed where my head was, my head was in Jonhyun's lap and he was smiling down at me. As brutal as it may sound I really wanted to cause him pain so I did. I smiled at him then picked my head uo and brought it down kind of hard but not to hard. He groaned and I immedietly sat up and he covered himself, he ended up in a human ball. Just to annoy him even more I kissed his cheek and got out the car. I thanked Minho and he just stared at me in disbelief. I bowed slightly then went to my door and went in. That Minho guy seems cool like Thunder. Note: talk to Minho when Jonhyun isn't there.

This is School is going to be great!!!


Sorry about the college think I have no idea how the classes work, and yeah I liked this chapter lol I sound like a loser hahah liking my own chapter anyways

Oh and Jonghyun is probably not like what I make him but just try to deal with me lol thank you

Look at my story nicely<3