Chapter 11

College in KOREA?!? WHAT!

I'm sorry but I had to give her a name:-( I just don't like having to keep using those lines it's annoying sometimes sorry if its an inconvenience (probably isn't though lol) anyways lets get back to the story why don't we...............


I rushed home because my new friend Bae-Young, but I call her Bae, wanted me to go with her to a fansign so I had to go home quickly because she was at my house already. When I went around the corner she was sitting on the grass and singing some random song, she was younger than me and you’d expect her to only be in Middle School like 8th grade starting High School but she is only 17! When we first met I was like awww so cute, where are your parents and she just looked at me like I was crazy. We met on my block, I never really went outside if I did I would've met her sooner, she was riding her scooter and almost hit, the whole situation was funny actually. She helped me up and we just started talking, the first thing she asked me was where I was from because I had a foreign feel to me.

She saw me and got up immediately, we started towards where we had to go she never told me the group, or she told me but I zoned out when she did. The bus wasn’t far from where we lived, we had to take about 2 buses I think because the fansign wasn’t too far away thankfully. When we arrived it was crowded as usual, since this group was probably a big deal, you’d think they’d have a sign telling you who is is but their wasn’t so I was still confused.

“Unnie, we are HERE! I’m soooo excited I love this group soooo much!! I love them and their whole company just perfection, I’d try out if I could!!” She was bouncing up down and giggling acting like she was a little kid, still cute like a little sister, she started humming what I assumed to be one of their songs, I couldn’t recognize it so I just waited till she told me where we had to go.

“Lets go the line is long we have to go NOW, balli Unnie balli!!” I got dragged toward the line, and all the girls we cheering and talking their was so much noise, I’ve never been to one of these so it’s weird. Music started playing when we got closer, and I knew the song, I wish I didn’t but I did and I wish I didn’t know the group either! SHINee! It’s not like I hate them all just one named Kim Jonghyun.

“Bae I can’t go up there!” She looked back at me like I was mental and continued pulling me.

“Unnie we are already almost there so its too late and no worries they are nice you will like them!” she really likes them I could tell but is she sure I’ll like them? I pulled my hand away and we went up together she was first then me. Once she was finished with all of them she came back over to my side and pushed me towards them…hard. I tripped for the second time that day and the girls behind me laughed a little and some  just looked at me. I quickly got up and dusted myself off then continued towards the signing table.

“Hello!”  Jonghyun said without looking up, all of SHINee looked up at me and smiled, they waved and waited till I got to them, soon after Jonghyun finally looked up and he froze.

“Hey …….” He started but I interrupted

“You remember what I said last time?” I whispered and he nodded slowly, “Good. Have a nice day!” I pretended to act like a fangirl so nothing looked or seemed suspicious. He just looked at me the whole time while I talked to the other guys. Taemin smiled as he usually does and I cheered Taeun once for him and loud enough for other fans to hear and some cheered happily then he blushed a little, “Are you in Heaven right now? You need to come back Tae!” He pushed his smile down but ended up smiling again. Key smiled and he high fived me then whispered something, “Most Dinos I know are smart Amber and Donghae for example okay but Jonghyun is stupid sorry for what he did.”  I smiled and whispered back again so it didn’t look suspicious or weird. “Don’t apologize for that boy, I told him off the other day just ask him, I scared him hopefully, anyways see you soon!”  I jumped up and down like a fangirl and started twirling, they looked at me and laughed a little, such an embarrassment. Minho high fived me and smiled really big and didn’t say anything, it was very awkward, all he did was smile and nod, Key looked over and punched his arm and Minho looked over at Key and back at me, “Hello.” the comment was plain as in no emotion, I thought we were close hm I guess not, I laughed awkwardly and continued to Onew.

“Hello, are getting anything signed?” He asked me in a tone like I was a fan or something, but I wasn’t upset or anything I understood completely why he did it, it’s not like he could get up hug me, say my name or something because people would start to think something. After he asked me he winked secretly, but other girls saw because they yelled and cheered, “WINK WINK WINK!” I laughed because of the girls, and the other guys looked down the line at Onew and I and they were confused. I winked back and he was a little shocked, but went back to normal, we high fived and I went towards Bae.

“YAH! LEE TOFU JINKI JUST WINKED AT YOU!” She yelled and the girls near us looked at her and I, some said I was lucky and the others scoffed.

“I’m going to tell you a secret but you have to promise not to tell anyone arasso!” She nodded and I leaned towards her ear and whispered, “I know them personally and I know other kpop groups because they live in a house together because they all go to the same College and the house is secret.” “WHAT!”  everyone looked again at us and I covered and dragged her away and laughed awkwardly while doing it.

“You can’t tell anyone okay!”

“I won't I promise can I visit the house one day?” She pulled out puppy dog eyes and it made her seem even younger than before and cuter.

“I’ll try my best but I can’t just bring you there they might not trust me after I did that!”

“Okay, I got it gomawo Unnie!”

Before we left we had to wait for everyone else to leave and for Shinee to leave because no one was moving and where we were at their was no way of getting out, unless everyone else moved. Once everyone was already on their way out we started walking towards the bus top, to get to the stop though we had to cross this huge street and I hate streets well streets like these, as a kid it always scared me, but I had to get used to it. Bae was walking at first but soon she sped up and ran all the way to the other side of the street, I started running a little after she did and just my luck my phone fell, I didn’t see any cars so I looked for it, it was hard because of the darkness and my case was black (stupid idea on my part seriously!) as I searched it felt like forever, then it just started rain, and hard! So the search continued in the rain,

“Unnie come on we have to get home!”

“I know I’m looking for my phone I can’t see and the rain is making my hair get in my face!”

“Arasso just be quick and be care…...UNNIE THE CAR! UNNIE!!

I looked up and noticed Bae running towards me but then I look over and see the car speeding towards me and it was turning left and right, it kept swerving and it started swerving towards Bae and on instinct I pushed her out the way and the car hit me.

“UNNIE!”

Bae screamed and I looked up to make sure she was okay, she was but I obviously wasn’t, my side was hurting and my eyes were blurring and before I completely passed out I saw six people get out the car and rushed towards me….

I can’t believe I got hit by SHINee!

Then I out..


I will from now on every week I'll post chapters so this is the chapter for this week, also I will try my best to stay with posting a chapter every week because now that school has started and I'm in Honors even though I don't like it since I will have bigger expectations to the teacher, but anyways I'll have more homework weekdays and school days sadly so sorry if I forget a chapter for a week whenever that happens I'll just post two the following week!