Chapter Six

DON'T HATE ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six

 

 

I kept on trashing to force myself to wake. I want to open my eyes but I can’t seem to wake up. No please stop this.

“MOM!” I shouted as I rose to my bed as I tried to catch my breath. I closed my eyes tightly, trying to block the images of my nightmares. Why now?

“Hey are you okay?” I immediately look at the door as the woman walks towards me, holding a glass of water. Why is she here? I accepted the glass of water that she handed me and gulped on it. My head is killing me and all I wanted to do is to sleep but afraid to because my nightmares might hunt me again. Damn memories!

“I know you are wondering why I am here. TOP-sshi asked me to send you home since you were drunk and was in no form to get home by yourself. He had to send your other friends home too. Well, I’ll get going then” She stood up but I held her wrist. She looked at me in confusion but I don’t want to be alone now. Not now.

“Can you stay please?”

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Can you stay please?” he looks so broken. His eyes hold so much emotions that no matter how I hate him, I just couldn’t leave him like this. I just sat on the chair next to his bed and told him to lied down and sleep.

“Thank you” he uttered without letting go of my hand.

As I look to his sleeping face, he looks like an angel. I really wanted to ask him of his dreams earlier but we are not really close though. But one thing I’m sure of, it’s some painful memories from the past, a memory of his mother. I don’t know his story but it seems that Jiyong is alone, he is trying to keep all his emotions inside and by being mean to others is his only way to cope up and cover the pain. I don’t know why I’m thinking this now, maybe we are the same? We both have loads in our shoulder but too sensitive to ask for someone’s help. I sighed and caress his hair.

“Good night Jiyong” I closed my eyes and darkness consume me.

 

 

 

“NO PLEASE! DON’T LEAVE ME! NO MOM PLEASE WAKE UP!” Jiyong pleaded. He is drenched in sweat and Dara immediately shook him to wake him up.

“Jiyong, wake up. It’s just a dream. Wake up”

He woke wide-eyed and confuse.

“!” he cursed as he realized he is having nightmare again.

“Are you okay?” Dara handed him a glass of water. “You know you can tell me of what’s your dream about. It might help if you share it” Jiyong looked at her and she immediately added, “Of course you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to”

He reclined on the head board and closed his eyes trying to compose himself for the story that could open up a wound and a new friendship or destroy whatever they might have in the future.

“I was no more than 8 years old when my mother died in an accident. You see, our family is one of the riches family here in Korea and everyone expected our family to be perfect. I have a loving parents that we were always the headline of the news and would always say that we already have everything. But everything was a big lie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter