Chapter Four

DON'T HATE ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four

 

Dara’s POV

 

Awkward is one word to describe the whole car ride. I should’ve insisted to ride the bus instead. I want to bang my head on a wall for not sticking to my decision. My co-employees might misunderstand this whole fiasco.

We’ve arrived at the YG Club’s car park. Thank heavens.

“Thank you for the ride, President Kwon” He just nodded and left me. I rolled my eyes and headed to the staff room to change. I applied lighter make-up and walk through the barista’s hall.

 

“You finally came, Dara-ya” my red head friend greeted me. I smiled at her. This woman is one of the elite yet she’s working her as a bartender. She’s actually good of she’s doing.

“Got any luck to persuade our boss tonight?” I asked as she pouted.

“No. He’s still ignoring me. Can you believe that, Darong!! I am Park Bom for pete’s sake, I’m a goddess and he dared to ignore my beauty. Where’s the justice in that” I chuckled. She’s being a  comical Bom right now.

“Try again next time. I’ll go now. See ya later”

I pulled out my notepad and ask the customers of their prefer drinks.

This gonna be a long night.

Sometimes, I’m wondering why this club is always packed. I’ll see same faces every night. Is being party of elite family has strong liver? Or they have this super powers to avoid the murderous hung-over?

 

More people came and everyone is having fun dancing so I took the opportunity to stay first at Bom’s area.

“Do you want to drink, Darong?” I shook my head. I still have work for tomorrow which is very depressing to think right now in the middle of my work.

“I heard you got accepted in Kwon Group of Companies? Where department you were assigned?”

“Sadly yes. I am one of President Kwon’s assistant”

“OH! You are lucky then. Jiyongie is very kind despite his cold exterior” I looked at her weirdly. I mean I know that Bom is very weird, she’s an alien but her weirdness tonight reached its limit.

“What the hell are you saying, Bommie? He’s making my whole day a hell. He’s also mercilessly firing innocent employees; b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter