Chapter Two

DON'T HATE ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

 

Ear-piercing sound of broken glasses and the roaring voice of her father could be heard outside. Dara immediately run. She’s praying that her mother is safe. Her eyes widen in fear and panic when she saw that his father was about to slapped her mother. She quickly hid her mother in her arms and prepared herself for yet another blow from her father.

“You useless . Where the hell  is my money?”  Dara balled his fists. She wanted to shout at him that he’s the useless one and he may rot in hell now but she couldn’t say that not when she’s not yet ensure the safety of her mother. She pulled money bills on her bag and give it to her father. Dara’s father stormed off.

Dara heard her mother’s sob. She hugged him and helped her to settle on their share bedroom.

“Are you okay umma?”

“Don’t worry about me, Dara-ya. I’m sorry I couldn’t help you. You should be enjoying your youth days but here you are working so hard for us. I’m sorry for being a burden to you, child.” She tried to stop her tears from falling and smiled warmly to her mother.

“Everything’s will fall in its right place, mom. You should rest for the meantime while I cook for our dinner” After she tucked her mother to bed, she went to the living room. A messed up living room. Broken glasses scattered on the ground. She sighed and start to sweep the floor and her tears start to fall.

Why her life turned to be like this? All she wanted to be was to be happy with her family. Enjoy university life and hang-out with her friends during weekends but life is a .

 

 

It was a beautiful Monday morning. Everyone is motivated to start their day right but not when you are one of the employees of Kwon group of companies. Each individual are cautious with their actions for them not to get fired by their ultra mega cold-hearted boss.

“Satan has arrived!” a man shouted and everyone panicked and find something to do to avoid their boss.

 

Indeed, he arrived with such aura of authority and power, His eyebrows furrowed and those pair of eyes that lack of emotion and plainly clouded of seriousness.

“Good morning, President Kwon” they greeted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter