Chapter One

DON'T HATE ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I deleted all the chapters for the reason that I'm editing it. I will add some scenes.

Thank you for still subscribing this story and still reading it. I intended to finished it before this year ends. cheers! :)

CHAPTER ONE

 

Loud blasting of music and people who are having fun dancing and drowning in alcohol could be seen at one of the prominent club in Seoul, YG Club, who owned by one of the successful bachelors, Choi Seunghyun also known as TOP to his friends. In this club only elite people can come. Even the celebrities often visit this club to have fun and relax because of its tight security that even the paparazzi couldn’t easily step foot here.

On the second floor is where the VIP rooms are located. The biggest room there is where the BIGBANG stayed. The group of men who running the biggest firms in korea.

“You actually came hyung!” Lee Seungri exclaimed and hugged his older brother Jiyong. The latter took a sipped to his glass of vodka and glared at the man across him.

“Blame the old man. He kept on pestering me” he replied.

“You need to loosen up man. Even if you don’t go to work for a month, your company would still be on top.” Seunghyun replied, clearly not affected by jiyong’s glare.

“He is right man. You’ve been working your off and we barely see you. If I didn’t see you today I would really think that you’re already dead” Youngbae voiced out.

He nodded and shrugged. “Fine then. Bring out all the liquor and we’ll be having fun tonight” TOP smirked and ordered one of the waitress to bring more alcohol.

 

 

It.s almost past midnight and they are still catching up. Jiyong excused himself and went to the bathroom downstairs. As he’s making his way to the comfort room he heard someone’s yelling despite the loud music. He ignored and continued to do his business.

When he is done and about to go in their room, he heard again the same yell. Curious, he followed where it is coming from.

 

“YAH! Let me go!” the woman shouted while trying to freed herself from the strong grip of the man towering her. The man’s other hand slowly caressing her waist until leisurely pace to her rear. “Let go you ert!” he just creepily grinned at her.

“You’re so beautiful and innocent. Don’t worry, daddy will make you scream tonight”

“Let her go” Jiyong coldly said as he pulled the girl on my side.

“Who the hell are you? Go back to your ing own business”. I scowled on him; his breath stink.  

“Tell me what she did to you”

“Why? Will you pay the expensive Armani she stained cause by her  idiocy?” The man replied arrogantly clearly having no clue of who is the man standing in front of him. Jiyong brought out his wallet and give the man bills that could afford for three Armanis. “Yah! You don’t have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter