Chapter Five

DON'T HATE ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Five

 

Dara finished all the piled work before lunch. She has a peaceful morning since the devil wears Armani aka her boss Kwon Jiyong is still in Singapore. What could be more best motivation than that? She hummed happily and was about to head out when someone cough, catching her attention.

“Having a good time, Ms. Park?” She tightly closed her eyes and turned arounf to face her boss with stoic face.

“Good afternoon, Mr. President”

“indeed good. Have you finished all the remaining works?”

“Yes boss. I placed all the documents that needed to be sign on your table, sir”

“Good. You may have your lunch now and I’ll Mr. Kim will tell you my schedule for the rest of the week” he strode off to his office with so much confidence and Dara can’t help herself and made a face and walk-out.

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong’s POV

 

I closed my eyes and rest my head first. Week days are very stressful but to hear her humming amused me. of him for smiling. I shook my head and starts to scanned the documents before signing. Then, an idea suddenly popped out that brought an evil smirked to my face. I looked at my wrist watch and its almost 1:00pm already.

I cleared my throat and use the intercom to call the attention of my assistant.

“Ms. Park?”

“Yes, sir?” I grinned.

“Bring me coffee”

 

A few minutes later she entered my office with a coffee on her hand. After she placed it on my table I gave her a folder.

“’Show this document to all the department and make them sign as a proof that they read the memo. Do you get it?” She looked at me and took a deep breath before getting the folder and went out.

One of hella good luck to you ms. Park.

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

IS HE ING KIDDING ME!!!? He knew that the elevators are currently suspended to immediate maintenance and will finished after an hour or two and he wants me to do round on all of departments? INSANE!! ING INSANE!!

I calmed myself and started to do the job.

 

 

I can’t no longer feel my foot. It’s numb. I am numb. I sat first on my seat and remove my shoes with much difficulty, it turned color red and has lot of small wounds and callous. I grudgingly wore it back and walk to the president office.

“Here’s the document sir”

He looked at me and coughed a little. I frowned when he uttered.

“Well, we might have a different problem, Ms. Park”

“What do you mean, sir?”

“You see, I checked the document I gave you and I think I gave you a wrong memo”

Is he ing kidding me now?

“But don’t worry. I called all the offices and told them to ignored the memo you made them signed”

“Oh that’s okay, sir. Are you done with your games now?” I sarcastically asked. Damn him! SO evil!

“What do you mean M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter