36

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hours rolls into days, days rolls into weeks and ultimately, weeks rolls into a month. Those people that says that time will heal, surely are dead wrong. Nothing, I said nothing, can describe the agony of rejection after being slammed by the same person, not only once, but three times!

After my little stunt I dared myself a month ago, Kwon Ji Yong has the guts to ignore me again. No, ignoring would be an understatement. He simply vanished. Gone from my world completely. If before, my brother works as a bridge that keeps updating me about BigBang’s members’ news, now he is not. Each member are too occupied with their comeback that every time my brother talks to me, he only shared about his own burden and when he was not finished telling me all of his problems, he needs to scoot away for another preparation.

Dong Young Bae has also paused the mentoring session with me due to the hectic schedule for their comeback. All of the preparation to finally let out a great album and return in triumph really takes the most of their time. I don’t complain though, I have to understand it. BigBang has too much at stake at this point. They have no chance to screw their comeback.

However, things started to get rough as loneliness sometimes flash by me. The girls have moved to their new dorm with the other 3 Seoul girls. Of course, it only makes sense that way considering that they are now a unit. I had thought that Sajangnim would kick me out of the dorm. After all, it’d be easier to kick out 1 person than moving 3 people to a new place right? But I was wrong. Bo Hyeong eonni had told me that the now vacant beds in the dorm are for the possible new trainees and the Queens' dorm, when the last time I had visited, is far FAR better than our trainee dorm.

I don’t have comrades anymore as I battle my way to the top. The trainee boys, who would always be my source of comedy are no longer trainees and lately, they are barely hanging out in the office because of the hectic schedules. I only have one trusted person now to company me through the day and I am glad I have him.

I just finished my writing class when a text comes in,

 

From: Han Min Soo

 

Lunch?

 

I quickly reply

 

To: Han Min Soo

 

Sure. The usual in 15 minutes!

 

 

My relationship with Min Soo blooms despite the little intrusion made by Kwon Ji Yong at his party. Min Soo checked on me the morning after the incident, making sure I was fine and since then, we become closer. He was nothing like I pictured chaebols would be. He is considerate, friendly and understanding.

I wait in the restaurant, already ordered our usual menu. Chicken salad and lemon tea for me, and cheeseburger and coke for him. He walks in, wearing a suit, looking extremely professional and wealthy and nonchalantly sits himself in front of me. Everyone in this small establishment watches him, amused by the man who looks like he can buy the world, and yet eats at the humble joint with a girl, wearing training outfits, who looks like she just woke up from a dump.

“How’s the meeting?” I greet him who sits in front of me with his eyebrows furrowed.

“” He places his two mobile phones on the table.

“Why?”

“They keep on pestering me about my dad and asking me if I can arrange them a meeting with him” He ruffles his head.

Min Soo has been pursuing his goal in creating his own name. He had secretly planned a clothing company and is now looking for investors or sponsors to give him financial aid. It’s not like he is short of cash, mind you. He told me that he simply wants to involve his father as little as possible, and that’s including his money.

“Is there anyone out there that doesn’t know who you are?” I pity the man. Who knew that having a powerful father could actually hinders you.

He scoffs, “I doubt it. I even think of changing my last name”

I laugh at his radical plan and he can only chuckle weakly with me. “Just keep trying. I think your plan is great”

“JyeoYa grows impatient though… She starts to doubt my promise… She needs cash now but I can only give her once her design has been made and we actually gain sale” He complains. JyeoYa is his friend who graduated last year from France after doing her degree in fashion. He recruits her to be his main designer for his business.

“I really wish I could help, Oppa” I lower my shoulder, feeling useless.

He smiles, “What are you talking about?? Being with you, talking about this stuff is already helping me!” He knocks my forehead playfully.

“And how about your day?” He leans forward, showing his eagerness for my story.

I shrug, “The usual. Dance, music, etiquette, another music, language and then closed it off with some more music”

He laughs at my expression, “It’s your dream, though! So it up!”

“I am! Did you hear any word come out of my mouth that says I am complaining??” I pout.

“You are too cute, do you know that?” He pinches on my nose.

I shove his hand off of me. This is his hobby whenever we’re together. Teasing me and treating me like a baby. I get used to it, but people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter