35

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to regular length but I sure hope it still satisfies you all!

-Jiyongchy

 

“She’s mine”

He squeezes my wrist that he tucks behind him. I stand, frozen, hearing those two words spoken by him. He wasn’t talking to me, but he was talking about me. I waited, with my heartbeats runs 1000x faster that its normal rate. None of the men exchange any word but I peek over and I see Min Soo’s lips slowly turns into a smirk.

Min Soo sneers as if provoking him. “That’s funny. She told me that she is single just yesterday. So I don’t really see why you can claim that she’s yours unless…”

“Yes” Kwon Ji Yong cuts in. “She confessed to me this morning and now here I am accepting it. Hence, no longer single” He states, matter-of-factly.

“Why don’t we ask the lady that you hide behind you for confirmation?” Min Soo is still composed but from his tone, I can sense some sort of mockery and satisfaction.

From Kwon Ji Yong’s grip, I can feel his body shakes. His fingers dig deeper into my skin without him realizing it and it’s starting to hurt.

“Are you dating Ji Yong, Hana?” Min Soo dismissing Kwon Ji Yong’s silence and attend to me from afar.

I move myself slightly to the left so I can see both men more clearly. “I…”

He gulps “Don’t.” He tugs me closer to him again. “I love her and she loves me. End of story.” Without giving Min Soo any second thought, Kwon Ji Yong turns, and drags me across the lounge and outside the door, ignoring all the weird stares from other guests.

He doesn’t utter a word while we walk fast towards his car. He parked it conveniently in the lobby so we can quickly leave the building. I am still speechless and feeling out of this world. The man, who has ruined my head, my heart and my happiness, has proposed that I am his and added the L word in his claim.

I don’t really notice anything that is going on around me until I feel the car has stopped and I look out of the window and see my dorm. I don’t make move, however. Questions are filling in my head. Confusions are clouding my judgment.

“I don’t understand” My trembling voice fills in the car.

He is silent. Sitting stiffly on the driver seat with his hand firmly on the steering wheel. He fixes his gaze to the front without giving anything away.

I turn my head to him, begging for explanation. “What was THAT??!”

My voice cracks and tears starts to pool in the corner of my eyes. I’ve been trying to bury down my feelings for him. I’ve been forcing myself to forget about him. But just when I was about to succeed, he managed to find a way to smash down my walls and leave me vulnerable again. If this is a joke, then he is one sick man.

He doesn’t answer. His face is still emotionless as he ignores my stare.

“You want me to leave?” I ask, desperate for any sort of interaction from him.

“No”

I hold my breath.

“You think I should stay?” Oh please, dear Lord, please say yes.

“No”

“THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!!” I blow up.

I’ve hurt and broken because of him but I’ve made my mind to fix myself up. It’s not fair for him to come in just one time and ruin it all again! It’s not fair!

“What kind of sick joke are you pulling?? Did you think that little stunt you did was funny?? Do you even realize what you’ve done to me?? MONSTER!!” I punched his shoulder continuously, letting out all of my frustration on his frail body.

“I don’t want you to go away” He cuts me between my scream. He lowers his head, finally letting emotions fill his eyes. He looks lost, broken and extremely worn off.

His sudden change of attitude caught me off guard and I stop my pounding on his biceps.

“So give me a reason to stay” I whispers but it comes out more like a beg. Those words, Kwon Ji Yong, I only want to hear those words again but say it to my face.

He chuckles weakly and shakes his head, “I can’t”

“Why can’t you??” I sound hopeless and agitated at the same time.

“Because you should not stay” He answers, not give anything away.

I stare at him, feeling frustrated by the way he keeps on shadowing the truth. “Then you shouldn’t have come to the party”

“What? So you can go home with Min Soo and flirt all night??” He turns his head at me, accusingly.

“Yes! So I can go to his mansion and make love to him tonight!” The ridiculous sentences slid from my mouths effortlessly and his face gives me the satisfaction I need.

His eyes widened in disgust and pure contempt, “YOU WOULDN’T!!!”

“I WOULD AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO OR NOT TO DO!!” I shout back, increasing the tension between us.

Now I finally understand what is going on. He and I share something mutual. No matter how much he pretends, his eyes give everything away. He is simply too afraid to admit it. What co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter