40 - 3rd Person POV

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I want to take the time to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of you who subscribed and commented this story... I really feel loved from all of you guys... :')

-Jiyongchy

  3rd Person POV

A massive stage in a middle of a grand arena is currently packed with crew, dancers, bands and the five men who are the center of this epidemic. Everyone has been working non-stop since early in the morning, trying to fit in all of the add-ons and last minute adjustment for the concert. The same music has been on repeat for at least five times and people are exercising the same routine repeatedly. A woman in a tracksuit, with a dark color skin and curly hair, are directing the flow of every move and everyone involved in the production are listening to her every word.

“I want you to walk from the entrance up to here” She gestures the man with a hoodie.

“No, I think it’ll be better to start from the side, running towards the audience” He declines, as always.

“No, that would be too chaotic with DaeSung running from the other way” She insisted.

The rest of the boys are quiet, watching the stage director and their leader exchanging ideas to make the performance even grander. Today is their first Alive Tour in Japan and even though they have had their concert in Seoul, they tweaked certain aspects of the performance to accomodate their Japanese songs.

“I could always pop out from below” The maknae loudly chimes in, but before anyone could reply, the man in a beanie already hit him in the head.

“You already had a stage with guns, stop making your entrance weird” The beanie boy scolds him.

“You know what, I got an idea!!” The woman suddenly feels like a brilliant idea is popping up, “I’ll draw the format first and then I’ll show it to you guys” She runs towards her table off the side of the stage, leaving the five men in the middle of the runway.

The tallest of them all quickly takes the opportunity to plop down his body to the floor, laying his whole self and taking as much time as possible to sneak a rest. The others, watching their oldest brother looking relax, finally follow suit.

“I can’t believe we’re doing this” Young Bae says with his eyes wide in wonder looking at the dome’s high ceiling.

Everyone smiles, agreeing to his words. Despite the havoc and the stress, they manage to feel the serenity and the blessings upon them. It dawn upon them how much they've gone through to finally be able to hold a World Tour.

“We are finally here” Dae Sung chimes in.

“It’s all because of our hard work” The leader cheers the group.

SeungRi nods, “It’s because of hyungs"

“I feel like ice cream” The oldest ruins the mood in a beat, as always.

Young Bae sits up, “Hyung!”

“I really do…” SeungHyung pouts while rubbing his tummy.

“I haven’t had sushi since we landed” JiYong complains, following the food topic that the eldest brought up.

“I had it earlier… I didn’t know you’d want one” DaeSung says, his face is gleaming in happiness.

“I don’t want to eat food from your girlfriend” JiYong puts his arm on his own eyes, covering his sight.

"Hyung! She didn't cook it! She bought it!” DaeSung slaps him on the thigh.

“Not because of that! She might put some love dust in it and I don’t want to get infected” JiYong says calmly, making the others laugh.

“Are you okay, Bae?” SeungHyun asks out of the blue.

Everyone turns to him, wondering what he means.

“Your dongsaeng has girlfriend and yet you never even had any! HA HA HA” SeungHyun jokes and the rest of the members laugh with him, leaving YoungBae pouting by himself.

“Maybe you should confess while wearing DaeSung hyung’s wing! DaeSung hyung got his girl because of it!” SeungRi joins in mocking YoungBae, making the laughter even louder and DaeSung left in red-faced.

“Don’t worry, I got one that I’m going to snatch” YoungBae answers cockily.

Everyone quickly sits up straight, gawking at the man in a beanie, “WHO??”

“You’ll see” He answers cheekily and stands up and walks towards the band.

The rest of the boys watching YoungBae who skips his ways towards the American band who are going to company them throughout the tour in an effort to make their performance even livelier. YoungBae is getting closer by the day with the band players in an attempt to practices his English.

“I guess he has someone in mind” Ji Yong states the obvious. Deep down inside he hopes that Hana's name is not the one in Youngbae's heart.

“Now it’s only you and me then, hyung!” SeungRi drape his arm on Ji Yong’s shoulder.

Ji Yong quickly shoves it off, “What do you mean you and I? Don’t make a statement with me and you in one sentence”

SeungRi ignores JiYong’s harsh remarks. It’s all too common for him to hear JiYong’s bickering since the first day he becomes a trainee. He knows the depth of JiYong’s love for him that he doesn’t let his words hurt him because he knows that the leader doesn't mean any word he said. After all, that’s the only way people would know who’s Jerry and who’s Tom, right?

“We both don’t have girls” He put back his arm on his favorite hyung’s shoulder.

“I don’t have one too!” SeungHyun feels left out.

“Hyung, I think the sun will rise up in the west first before you’ll find a mate” the maknae says carelessly and without any warning, SeungHyun’s arm is locking his neck and pull him down harshly.

“HYUUUNG!!” SeungRi tries to loosen up the grip but to no success.

“Shut up you guys” Ji Yong lie back on his back and put his arm to cover his eyes again.

“You need some sleep, hyung” DaeSung looks at his leader caringly. Ever since BigBang’s comeback preparation, everyone knows JiYong hasn’t rest. Producing the songs, deciding the concepts and to top it all off, he works for the Queens album as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter