Girls' Day

Love Needs Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday Morning

 

~ Jessica's P.O.V ~

I was sleeping soundly while even having a nice dream until I heard this extremely loud pounding at my door. God was I annoyed, I thought that it was all part of my dream. I knew it couldn't have been since that racket has been continuing for at least 3 minutes!

"Jung Jessica open this door!" called a voice.

Hmmm that voice sounded very familiar, but I couldn't identify who it was. I am mostly awake but I am just too lazy to go get the door. With a couple more shouts and calling my name I finally recognized who that voice belonged to. It was my loud annoying best friend, Tiffany!

Her husky voice could be identified by anyone, but I was still in dreamland so it took me so long for me to know that it was her the whole time.

I slowly climbed out of my bed and headed to the door, I would say that if someone saw me they would think that was I was a walking hungry zombie. I was literally still drowsy and not fully awake yet.

I finally got to door as I was stumbling super slowly before. I unlocked the door and went back to my bed, Tiffany could open the door for herself.

Before I even turned around to go back to my bed the door had flung open. I turned back around and a very annoyed Tiffany was right in front of my face, along with a cheerful Yuri. I wonder why she was so cheerful, she must of let Tiffany do all the shouting and pounding, haha.


"YAH Jung Jessica what took you so long to open the door?!" Tiffany asked, almost yelling.

 

"Ohhh about that, I didn't fully recognize the person who was knocking on my door," I said as I headed back to my comfy bed.

 

"(sigh) Did you forget about what is happening today?" she asked as she places her hands on her hips.

 

"Umm what's going on today?" I asked, completely clueless.

 

"It's Girls' Day!" Yuri blurted out.

 

"Ohh right, you see I'm still sleepy so my brain isn't awake yet either," I replied.

 

"It's already 11 now, come on you gotta get dress so we can head to the mall," Tiffany said while pulling me up.

 

"Just a couple of minutes of sleep, please!" I begged.

 

"No can do, we know you and you will always end up sleeping for another hour," Tiffany told.

 

"(sigh) Fine fine I'll go get dressed, I give up," I answered.

 

"You better hurry up," Yuri called out as I was about to enter the bathroom.

 

As usual I would take almost an hour to get ready, I don't know why but Yuri and Tiffany never get's used to my habits. I mean they are my best friends, they should know I take this long, no point of rushing me! After I finished getting ready they immediately pushed me out of my house and into Tiffany's car and went straight to the mall.

I LOVE shopping as I am a shopaholic (lol) but seriously they are more excited to go then I usually am. But now that I am fully awake I can't wait to go inside every store and boutique and buy a whole bunch of new clothes and accessories. We had shopped for over 3 hours now and each of us was carrying at least 4 giant bags filled will all new clothing.

We were so exhausted so we decided to go into a restaurant to have some food before we continue our shopping spree. After we ate our shopping adventure went for about 2 or so hours more before we left the mall to go to Tiffany's mall. Since today was Girls' Day we would always decide to have a sleep over at 1 person's house, last time it was at my house so this time it is at Fany's house.

We used to do this every Saturday, but because we are often busy now we can only do it from time to time. The last time we had a Girls' Day was almost 3 weeks ago, so now I can see why Yuri and Tiffany were so excited.

When we went to Tiffany's house we were welcomed by her lovely mother, the 3 of us had been best friends for a long time now so we were practically her family members. We all ate dinner with her family and then headed upstairs to her room. Usually when we have a Girls' day we would do something after dinner, like play some games or do each other's nails, stuff like that.

We just decided to do each other's nails and hair, it was really fun even though it was only with the 3 of us. After that each of us took turns taking a shower, now it was my turn. I took my pajamas and things with me before I entered into the bathroom.


~ No One's P.O.V ~


 

"A new message, a new message," said Jessica's phone.

 

 

Both Tiffany and Yuri were startled with the sudden noise, they looked at each other and michevious smiles crept up on their faces.

 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter