Chapter 10

Love Needs Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

  The next morning     Jessica's P.O.V     Knock Knock Knock     I slowly opened my eyes as I heard an unpleasant sound at the door, disturbing me from my deep slumber.   "Sooyeon-ah, are you awake? You don't want to be late for school, it's already 7:30 dear. Quickly get to school before you're late!" omma said through the door.   "Neh omma! I'll be down soon!" I quickly replied.   Foot steps of hers could be heard walking away from my door, until nothing could be heard.   "Aigoo I'm so sleepy!" I said as I layed back in bed.   After a few minutes, I realized something.     ~ Flashback ~     "It's already 7:30 dear," omma said.     ~ End of Flashback ~     "7:30? It can't be already 7:30?!" I shouted as I looked at my alarm clock.   "7:35?! Already?! Ottoke? I need to get to school by 8, I can't miss an important lecture!" I told myself as I quickly got out of bed and started doing my daily routines.      ~ No one's P.O.V ~     By the time she got downstairs to the kitchen it was already 7:50, she had about 10 minutes left to get to the university, but luckily her lecture doesn't start till around 8:10 because her professor is usually late.     "Hey omma, can't eat breakfast now. I'll pick up something later at school, okay?    "Love you," Jessica rapidly said.   "Haha okay sweetie, drive safe. Remember don't speed no matter how late you are," her mom joked.   "Neh neh….oh yea by the way where is Krystal. I haven't seen her all morning and she's not in her room," she stated.   "Oh Soojung went to school quite early this morning, she way saying something about going there earlier to study for her upcoming mid terms," Mrs.Jung said.   "Ahh arasso, okay then bye omma," Jessica said as she headed for the door.   "Oh good morning appa, I'll be leaving now. Bye," she greeted as she left.   "Oh anniyong, have a great day," Mr.Jung said.   "Aish, that girl. Late again, huh?" her appa asked as soon as he saw her omma.   "Yup, (sigh) she is such a sleepy head. Just like you," Mrs. Jung teased.   "More like you," Mr. Jung said.    

At the University

    People looked as a girl could be seen rushing down the hallways, as if she was late for something important.   "Excuse me, sorry....pardon me," Jessica said as she tried to squeeze past the people that going the opposite direction.   She had around less than 10 minutes to get to class before her lecture starts.   Finally, after running down several halls and up the stairs she finally made it to her locker.    "Omg that was a long trip up,"she managed to say as she bent over, grabbing her knees and trying to catch her breath.   Jessica looked at her watch, it read 8:04 am(italics). She still had a few inures left before her lecture starts. She quickly opened her locker and got out the things that she needed for class, then immediately went to class.   "Hey pabo," said a voice from behind, stopping Jessica in her tracks.     She turned around and there stood her best friend, Tiffany smiling at her.     "Tiffany? Did you just call me a pabo?" Jessica asked with widened eyes.   "Yes, do you know why I called you that?" she asked her best friend.   Jessica cluelessly shook her head. Tiffany pointed to the direction of Jessica's locker.     "Forget to do something?" she asked with a wide grin.   "Oh oops, I was in such a hurry I forgot to close my locker door," Jessica embarrassingly told while going over to close the door.   "Hehe, that's why you are a pabo, anyways why are you in such a hurry?" Tiff asked.   "Why am I in such a hurry?!? Did you not look at the time? We only have less than 3 minutes now to get to class before our lecture starts," Jessica quickly told while grabbing Tiffany's wrist.   "Did you forget something? Last week professor-nim told us that he will be late this time and will not arrive till at least 9am," she told her.   "What? Really? How come I didn't know that, what was I doing?" Jessica asked.   "I don't know….perhaps daydreaming? And more specifically, about Jiyong?" her best friend teased.   "What?! Ani! I don't daydream about him! Why should I anyways?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter