Goodbye

Love Needs Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Flashback ~

"Jess I need to tell you something". Jaejoong said.

 

"What is it,oppa"? Jessica asked,curiously.

 

He took her wrist and led her to the porch of her house.

 

"This isn't something easy to say.......but....I-I think we should break up". He whispered.

 

"W-Wait,what"? Jessica asked.

 

She was shocked with what Jaejoong had said.

 

"Your joking right,oppa"? Jessica said with a quivering voice.

 

Jaejoong stood still, with his head facing down towards the hard wood of the porch.

 

"I'm sorry". He replied shortly.

 

Tears were now b in Jessica's eyes,she loved Jaejoong so much that she couldn't bare to lose him.

 

"But why oppa"? She asked,with tears now rapidly flowing down her cheeks.

 

"I love you so much,I don't want to break up"! She told.

 

"I'm sorry". Was all he could say.

 

"Stop apologizing and answer me,why"?! She slighty shouted.

 

"I just don't feel the love that I felt for you 3 years ago,when we first started dating".

 

Jessica didn't know what to say,she was still surprised with everything that had suddenly happened. Jaejoong brought his hands to her face and cupped her cheeks, he stared deeply into her eyes and then gently started to wipe off her tears. Even though his love for her had vanished it still pained him whenever she cried.

 

They stayed in that position for a while,with Jaejoong still cupping her delicate face. He then felt the warmness of her petite hands placed onto the back of his cold hands. Jessica stared deeply into Jaejoong's eyes,Jaejoong could see the ain and sadness that her eyes showed. He didn't want to hurt her but he couldn't keep the truth away from her,she needed to know.

 

"I can't live without you if we break up". Jessica stated,painfully.

 

"Can't you see how much I love you"? She questioned.

 

Jaejoong stayed quiet,he couldn't answer her question. He released his hands from her cheeks,which also caused Jessica to take off her hands from Jaejoong's. He then took a hold of both of her hands and admired her beautiful face.

 

"You'll find someone else more important in your life than me". He reassured her.

 

"Ani,you will be the one and only person that will belong in my heart". She snapped back.

 

"Please don't leave". Jessica said.

 

"You will be better off without me".

 

"Look I gotta go now,take care Sica". He said, before he let go of my hands and started walking towards his car.

 

~ Jessica's P.O.V ~

 

I realized that once he steps into his car and drives away,I may never see him again. He was getting near his car,I couldn't just let our relationship end like this way,so i ran after him as fast as I can shouting his name.

"Jaejoong oppa"! I called.

 

I spread out my arms and I locked them on his waist,back hugging him.

 

"Don't go". I pleaded.

 

"Don't you care about the memories that we shared together"? I spoke as tears started to well up in my eyes again.

 

" I still remembered the first day I met you,at the rooftop,where I saw you looking very depressed. So I tried to comfort you,even though I didn't know you at all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter