Jisica

Love Needs Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngbae's House

 

~ No One's P.O.V ~

Youngbae's house was really glorious but it wasn't too enormous nor was it too small. The whole place gave off a warm nature glow. It seemed like his parents really like the environment as they had many trees planted everywhere. A beautiful garden could even be seen, with a large fountain being the center of attention.

Jessica was astonished by the remarkable beauty of his house when she parked her car on their driveway. Her house was similar to his and for some reason it made her feel like she was back at home. Jessica was greeted by his kind mother, who led her into the living room.The inside of his house was so much different than the outer appearance,it was very luxurious and modern. Everywhere looked so fresh and bright, while she was still taking glances Youngbae had already entered the room without her being aware of it.

"Hey,you ready to work on the project?" Youngbae suddenly said.

 

"Omo I didn't notice you there,and yup I brought all my stuff with me," Jessica answered.

 

"So let's getting working now," he said while he brought out his textbooks.

 

"Your house is so wonderful Oppa,your parents decorated it so well," she said.

 

"Yea well they always like things to be the glamourious type," he chuckled.

 

The two had worked on their project for over 2 hours now and it was now 3:12.Both of them were so tired and stressed out,so Youngbae suggested that they should take a little break before continuing.

"Youngbae-ah," his mom called.

 

"Neh,hold on," he replied.

 

"Just wait here,she probably just finished cooking," he told.

 

"Arasso," she said.


On every saturdays 2 special people would always come over to Youngbae's house.But this time they didn't call him in advance to notify that they will be coming over.They arrived at his house and was also greeted by his mother who wasn't surprised with their arrival at all.The 2 people were actually planning on surprising Youngbae so that's why they didn't tell him before hand.

Usually Youngbae would be either in his room or in the living room, so one person sneaked his way towards the living room.When he was close enough to the entrance of it,he made a run for it and shouted,hoping to surprise his best friend.

"Surprise!!" Jiyong shouted.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" Jessica screamed with her high pitched dolphin voice.

 

"Jessica?" he said.

 

"Omo Jiyong Oppa its just you,you scared me," she said.

 

"Mianhe,I thought it was gonna be Youngbae here,so what are you doing here?" he asked.

 

"I'm working on a project with Youngbae Oppa," she told.

 

"Ah,so um where is he?" Jiyong said.

 

"I think he is in the kitchen," she told.

 

"Neh,um then see ya later and mianhe for sorry you," he said,embarrassed.

 

"Kwenchana Oppa," Jessica said while showing her angelic smiles.

 

Jiyong slowly backed out from the living room and started to find his way to the kitchen.His heart was louding thumping as he too was surprised with Jessica's unexpected presence.

He was blushing a bit since he made a total complete fool infront of her.If only he didn't do that,he wouldn't have embarrassed himself.

"Aish,why didn't I call Youngbae first?!" he said,fustrated.

 

"Hyung,how did you know Youngbae was here?" he asked when he saw Seunghyun in the kitchen.

 

"Well it seems like something was being cooked in the kitchen,and I was kinda hungry....so I decided to go there," Seunghyun said,embarrassed.

 

"Youngbae-ah why didn't you tell me you had a girl in here?" Jiyong said.

 

"Umm because I didn't know you guys would show up since you didn't call," he replied.

 

"Youngbae brought a girl here?!?!" Seunghyun said with a shocked expression.

 

"Hyung,she is just here to do a school project with me," Youngbae explained.

 

"You should of told us,I totally made a fool of myself in front of her!" Jiyong complained.

 

"Haha,I should of been there to see that," Seunghyun joked.

 

"What did you do?" Youngbae asked.

 

"Umm well I kinda just suddenly shouted surprise,but it was only cause I thought you were there," he said.

 

"Wow,and how did she react?" Seunghyun asked while munching on some kimbap.

 

"Um she just screamed,I guess I really scared her," Jiyong said.

 

"So next time you guys better call before you show up," Youngbae said,stictly.

 

"Aish arasso," Jiyong replied.

 

Youngbae finished preparing the kimbap and was heading back to the living room along with the other 2 guys tagging along.

 

"I'm sorry Jiyong scared you just now," Youngbae said when he walked down the stairs.

 

"Ahh kwenchana," she said.

 

"Annyonghaseyo Jessica imnida," she greeted to Seunghyun while bowing.

 

"Annyonghaseyo Seunghyun imnida," he greeted back.

 

"Can I call you Oppa?" she asked.

 

"Neh,".

 

"You can just call me Jessica or Sica," she told.

 

"Neh,".

The four of them talked a lot and got to be more comfortable around each other.They joked and laughed a lot,Jessica hasn't been this happy with guys since she was with Jaejoong.It was goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter