This Feeling

Love Needs Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ End of Flashback ~


~ Jessica's P.O.V ~

 

The image of Jaejoong vanished from my mind as I woke up to the blaring of my alarm clock. It was 7am on a fresh monday morning.

 

"The same dream again," I sighed.

Its been almost 1 year since our break up and I still can't seem to get you out of my mind. During the first month of our break up I thought that you would come back to me, but I guess I was wrong since almost a year has passed by. But every now and then I still seem to dream the same dream about you. I tried to call you and visit you but I guess you probably changed your number and might have even moved.

"Why can't I forget about you" I said,sadly.

 

"I guess since your my first love,it isnt that easy" I sighed.

 

I looked to side the of my bed where there stood a picture of Jaejoong and I looking very happy together. I stared at it for a while before I got out of bed to get dress for school. I went into the bathroom and took a shower and when I came out it was already 7:45. I looked at my closet and thought of what I will wear for the day. After god knows how long I finally went with this outfit


I carefully put on my makeup,grabbed my purse and left my room, leaving it still in a messy state.
I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, there I was greeted by my mom and my sister, Krystal.

"Good Morning Unnie," she called.

 

"Good Morning Sooyeon(Jessica's korean name)," mom said.

 

"Come join us for breakfast," Krystal said.

 

She got up from the table and grabbed my wrist, she pulled me to the table and push me down to sit on the seat.

"You're not going to skip breakfast like what you usually do," she nagged.

 

"In my defense I only skip it because I don't have enough time, I would be late for school if I stick around to eat" I told.

 

"Oh no,I'm not falling for your excuses," she said.

 

" What they are not excuses,its the truth!" I snapped back.

 

Krystal just gave me one of her "creepy" glares. It always sends shivers down my spine.

 

"God I wish she stop doing that," I thought.

 

"Arasso,I'll try to keep breakfast with you guys more often," Jessica said.

 

"Good unnie," she said while patting her head.

 

"Since when have you become so naggy Soojunie,you're naggiar than omma now," Jessica joked.

 

"At least I'll know she'll make a good omma," mom said, teasing Krystal.

 

"Hey be grateful that I care this much about about you," Krystal replied.

 

"Okay okay now stop arguing and eat your breakfast," mom told while giving me my plate of american style breakfast.

 

"Wow its looks great mom, I'll eat it well," I said before I started digging into my food.

 

By the time I finished my breakfast I noticed that it was quite late already, Krystal had already left for school and I was still getting ready to leave the house. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, where my mom was, I kissed her cheek and left the house. I hopped into my white BMW that I had gotten from my dad 2 years ago for my birthday. Even after 2 years it still looks brand new.



It usually takes me only 15 minutes to drive to Seoul High University but for some reason the roads were especially busy this morning. I arrived at the university in almost 30 minutes, which only leaves me about 5 minutes to go to my locker and get ready for my first class. I parked my car and ran inside to find my locker. Most people were starting to head to their class as I still needed to get my books. I finally got to my locker as I opened it up and started dumping my stuff inside.

 

I grabbed my books and slammed my locker shut as I hurried to my first class, which was one of my math classes because I was majoring in biology and I wanted to become a high school biology teacher. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 1 minute from 9am. Luckily my class starts later than others who's might start at even 8 o'clock.


"Why did there have to be a damn traffic jam on a monday morning," I cursed.

 

"I hope that Mrs.Lee doesn't arrive to class before I do," I said.

 

"I don't want to have detention that was caused by a stupid traffic jam," I thought.

 

"Just a couple of flights down the stairs and also a few turns around the corner and I'll be safe in the classroom,well I'll be safe if Mrs.Lee isn't there," I muttered.

 

I basically jolted down the stairs and dashed down the hallways. There were still some students hanging around in the hallways since their classes probably started a bit later. But I tried my best not to bump into them because then I'll be even later than I already am!

I ran down the hallway and turned around the corner, I wasn't even looking at where I was going but all of a sudden I bumped into something,or maybe someone. I opened my eyes and saw that I was lying flat against the floor with all of my books scattered around me.

"Ouch," I whined as I rubbed the pain that was coming from my head.

 

"Here's your stuff man," said by someone who had a deep husky voice.

 

"Thanks," said by another person.

 

I looked up and saw 3 boys, 2 of them were helping me pick up my things as one of them was fixing his shirt and hair.

"I'm so sorry," I said as I stood up.

 

"Please forgive me, I wasn't looking at where I was going," I told as I began to dust off the dirt from my clothes.

 

"It's okay," said the boy who had a really pretty eye smile and a nice mohawk hairstyle. He was gently smiling as he handed me back my books.

 

"Um thank you," I stuttered.

 

"I have to go now,and once again I'm very sorry," I said as I bowed several times and then ran off.

 

~ Jiyong's P.O.V ~

Taeyang, Top and I were walking down the hallways as we were trying the find the main office. I was looking up at the names of the rooms but all of a sudden I felt pain as someone had ran into me. I didn't fall down but I did drop my books. In front of me I saw this beautiful girl lying down on the ground with her bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter