Chapter 11

Love Needs Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Class

 

~ Jessica's P.O.V ~

 

Well class was boring as usual. The same thing goes on every single day, we learn something new and then listen to a lecture and jot down some notes. After that Tiffany and I went to our next class with Mrs.Lee. Tiffany, Yuri, Youngbae, Seunghyun were all there already, seated down and chatting amongst each other. 

 

"Hey," I greeted.

"Hi, hey, what's up," they all responded.

"Hmmm, Jiyong isn't here yet?" I asked as I noticed the empty seat beside me.

"Nah, he's probably just running a little late," Youngbae said as I nodded.

 

Minutes later Jiyong came rushing to class, panting heavily.

 

"A-Am...I..I late?" he asked while trying to catch his breath.

"Ummm...actually you are right now time. Look there's Mrs.Lee now," Yuri said while pointing to our teacher.

"What? Oh, good. I thought I was late," he said while walking over to his seat.

"Then maybe next time you should try waking up earlier sleepyhead!" I teased.

"Yea yea, I'll wake up early when you stop sleeping in!" he said.

"What? Hardly am I ever late!" I argued back as I meronged him.

"Pshh yea," Jiyong sarcastically mocked.

 

The class greeted Mrs.Lee and we began with today's class. She had told us that we were going to work on a project with another partner that would be due sometime next week. I was sorta excited to see who my partner was. 

 

"Alright class, today's lesson has finally be finished. Please don't forget to look at the paper before you leave to see who your partner is. Don't forget it's due next thursday!" she told as the bell rang to indicate lunch time.

"Let's go and see who's our partner," Tiffany said.

"Yea, okay," I said as I grabbed my bag and books and headed over to the entrance of our classroom.

"Ummm....hey I have Seunghyun as my partner!" Tiffany said.

"Guess you and I are partners!" she cheerfully said to Seunghyun.

"Oh and I'm with Youngbae! You better not slack off!" she jokingly warned.

"Let's see who I'm with," I said.

"You are partners with me," I heard a voice beside me as I turned around and saw Jiyong cheekily smiling.

"What? No way!" I said.

"It's true! See!" he said while pointing to our names.

"Oh so you weren't lying," I teased.

"What? Don't you wanna work with me? Yah, you should be grateful to working with someone as awesome as me!" he whined, like a little 5 year old.

"Yeah yea Jiyong. Cause I can't WAIT to babysit a cute little 5 year old," I chimed as I cutely pinched his cheeks.

"I am not a 5 year old!" I am older than you! By the way you forgot to address me as oppa!" he said.

"Aish, whatever oppa. Happy?!" I said, pretending to be annoyed.

"Yeaaa," he cheered.

 

After class the 6 of us went to the cafeteria together to talk about our projects.

 

"Let's go sit there," Seunghyun suggested.

"Neh," we said.

"We are going to order first!" Tiffany said as Yuri and I went with her.

"Arasso," Youngbae said as the guys stayed back.

 

~ Jiyong's P.O.V ~

 

"Hey man, how did that 'date' with her go?" Youngbae asked Jiyong as he was talking about last weekend.

"Um, well it was really fun. And she was really adorable when she got excited and stuff," I told them.

"But when I left my eyes off of her for just a few minutes, suddenly these 3 guys started hitting on her," I said, disgusted.

"What?!" Seunghyun said, shocked.

"Yea, and she knew that they were flirting with her and tried to move away. But they just got closer to her. And when I came out of the bathroom I saw her and quickily grabbed her wrist and pulled her over to my side. I even lied to the guys saying she was taken and that they better lay off of my girlfriend. After they left, she was so shocked with what I had said. I was clearly jealous of what had happened but I didn't tell her that. I guess my jealously made me a little mad when she said that I didn't have to take care of her so closely, as she knows how to take care of herself. But after I just left go of that issue and we continued to walk around the place," I explained.

"Ahhh so that's what happened. Well you can't blame her, she was probably just surprised with the way you acted, that's all," Seunghyun said.

"Yea, probably," I responded.

"Are you ever going to confess to her?" Youngbae asked.

"Wait, what? You like Jessica?! Where was I when this suddenly happened. And you told Youngbae but not me?!" Seunghyun said, almost shouting.

"Hyung! Keep your voice down! Do you want everyone to know?! And i only told Youngbae cause you weren't here that day so calm down!" I said.

"Oh, I see. Hehe, sorry," he apologized.

"Anyways, you actually really like her?" Seunghyun asked again.

"Neh, with all my heart. Although I have only known her for about more than a month, I feel so close to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter