Youngbae

Love Needs Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Jessica's P.O.V ~


Without me noticing I started to shed tears while thinking about that happy memory.I missed him so much,it hurts me everytime I think about him,and...

about us

I ducked my head down low so other students wouldn't see me just sitting there weeping.I placed my hands on the sides of my forehead while my elbows rested on my laps,so my face would be covered.I didn't bother to wipe my tears,but instead I just let them drip.I always let my friends and family think that I'm okay but deep down inside.....I'm not.

 

"Why can't I get over you?"


 

"Will I ever move on?"

 


"Will the pain ever go away?"


 

"How will my broken heart be mended?"

 

All those questions wondered inside my mind.

Those questions that I might never be able to have an answer to.

 

"Can you see how much you mean to me Kim Jaejoong?"

 

I couldn't help but to notice that most students were starting to make their way inside the building,I then looked at my watch and found out the reason.It was because for most students class was about to start in 10 minutes ,and that included me.I gently wiped off my tears,while trying not to smudge my make up.Then I quickly picked up my stuff and walked inside the university.I dashed towards my locker and opened it up, after I got all my things I needed for class I looked at the mirror that I had inside my locker.I was checking to see if my eyes easily showed signs that I had cried before,and luckily they were not that noticeable.

 

I closed my locker and went straight to class.Class was boring as usual especially since Yul and Fany aren't here.After class I just casually went to my next class.I don't know why but I wasn't really in a bright mood today,maybe it was because of what happened in the garden eariler,or its about the keychain that I still haven't found yet. Whatever it was,it probably had to do with him.


My next class was one of my science classes, when I entered I saw everyone was already preparing for our lesson today on dissecting.I quickly got my lab coat and goggles on as I placed out the equipments on the long desk.Dissecting isn't my favourite thing to do but it sure is cool learning about.After the lesson the teacher informed us that we will be all be completing a short project with a partner.

 

"Please check the paper for who your partner will be," the teacher said as the students were getting ready to leave.

 

As I was leaving I went by the paper taped onto the wall and looked for who my partner was.

 

"Jessica,Jessica,Jessica," I mumbled as I was searching for my name.

 

"Ahh here it is," I said.


My finger was placed on my name and right beside it was my partner's name.


"Dong Youngbae"


I furrowed my brows as I tried to remember where I have heard that name before.I'm usually a forgetful person so I can't easily remember all the names of my classmates.

 

"So I see you are my partner," a voice said.

I looked beside me and to me surprise it was one of the boys that was with Jiyong.

 

"So he's Dong Youngbae," I thought.

 

"N-Neh I guess we are partners," I stuttered.

 

"So when and where do you want to work on it," he asked as we left leaving the classroom.

 

"Uhhh I'm not busy on Friday as well as on the weekends,and any where is fine," I replied.

 

"Okay then are you okay with coming to my house at 1 on Saturday?" he asked.

 

"Sure,then I'll see you then Youngbae-shi," I said as I was about to go in another direction.

 

"Wait Jessica-shi," he called.

 

"You can just call me oppa and ummm may I know your number so I can contact you about our project," Youngbae asked,shyly.

 

"Oh right,here is my number and you can just call me Jessica or Sica," I told as I gave him a slip of paper with my number on it.

 

"Thanks, so I'll see you on Saturday then,okay bye," he said.

 

"Okay bye oppa," I said as we both went our seperate ways.

The Next Day

 

~ Jiyong's P.O.V ~

I groaned as I heard my cellphone ringing.I tried to use a pillow to cover my head but it was no use,the ringing just continued.I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter