[ Three ]

Now and Forever

 

A few months later, Yunho and the boys were busy preparing and rehearsing for their upcoming concert. Sooyoung and Boa had front row seats to the opening concert reserved already.

 

Needless to say, Sooyoung was excited. It has been almost a year since the last time she went to a concert of her Appa. She loved all the flashy lights, the explosions emphasizing a particular section of the song, the confetti falling from the sky and the laughter of all five of her uncles on stage. It was like seeing a different person when they were on stage.

 

The concert started and the 5 men appeared on stage, evoking a large round of crazed fan screams, dancing and singing their intro song. Their bodies, fast and y, glistening under the stage lights as each song went by. The boys scanning the crowd from time to time, sometimes for their friends, sometimes for their loved ones, and others just for their loyal fans, resulting in screams of "OMO!!! He looked at me!" from random fans standing in the front rows.

 

As the concert came an end, and a soft tune filled the arena.

 

"This song is for our loved ones! You know who you are!" Yunho yelled out into his microphone, looking slightly tired, but happy nonetheless.

 

"This song, it makes you fall in love again! It makes you happy! I love you guys!!!!" Yoochun screamed to the crowd.

 

Lights flashed for the final encore of the concert, solo stages elevated, bringing each of the boys higher, large screens behind them capturing every expression, every movement throughout the song.

 

"Stolen my soul, stolen my heart"

 

Jaejoong unconscious glanced towards Yunho, Yunho caught this glance and smiled. This didn't go unnoticed by YunJae fans in the stadium; screams of "YUNJAE! OMO!" burst from the stadium. Yunho was sure he heard a thump as some fangirls fell off their chairs in excitement.

 

Dong Bang Shin Ki looked at each other while they sang, full of passion and love, for each and every member held a dear spot in their hearts.

 

Yoochun and Junsu turned towards each other while they sang their mini duet:

 

"I love you when I saw you,"

 

"Saw you,"

 

Their hands reached unconsciously for each other, eyes shut.

 

"When I touch you,"

 

"Touch you,"

 

Their hands still out-stretched, singing out their passion for each other on stage.

 

"When I feel you..."

 

"Feel you"

 

"When I fall in love"

 

Yoochun and Junsu's eyes finally opened and locked on to each other to end their perfect harmonization, screams in the background faded and all that was left was their voices blending as one.

 

Jaejoong on the side closed his eyes, body swinging side to side, mouthing the lyrics to Yoochun and Junsu's harmonization. He wanted to be selfish and confess his love to Yunho right here and now. Jaejoong opens his eyes and realizes that he is caught up in the moment; both the lyrics and the closure of the performance affected him more than he let on, but he had to hold back for Sooyoung who was cheering wildly for them and Boa who was watching quietly.

 

The concert ended without any incidents. The fans were still screaming for them even though they knew that the concert was over. Security was guarding the entrances backstage tightly as fans were trying to get in. Even a glimpse of their idols would be enough to satisfy their cravings.

 

The boys were laughing and hugging each other for the end of a successful concert when Boa and Sooyoung came in to congratulate them. They were laughing and hugging one second, and suddenly, without warning Boa crumpled to the ground.

 

Frantic screams followed by shouts of "Call the ambulance!" erupted around the room.