Head In The Clouds (Prelude Part 1)

Takeoff for Romance

 

 

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=2YA4y_n
 

 

 

 

  Yixing was never too fond of flying, in an airplane that is. When he was little, the turbulance would always terrify him and he would always end up crying in his mother's lap, thinking that everyone was going to die. Although much older now, every now and then Yixing would still be afraid of being in a plane.

 

Currently, Yixing was sitting in a plane while anxiously tapping his fingers along his armrest, absentmindedly looking out the tiny window by his seat. He tried giving himself a pep talk to calm his nerves before boarding on his flight, but that proved to be ineffective when his hands started to get sweaty.

 

And the plane hasn't even taken off yet... Yixing thought to himself.

 

However, Yixing was looking forward to flying back to Korea to continue his studies and to seeing his bestfriend and roommate, Luhan, again. Yixing would always fly back to China during his summer vacation to visit his mother and old school friends before returning back to Seoul.

 

"Can I sit here?"

 

A pure, soft-spoken voice interrupted Yixing's train of thoughts and when he turned to face the stranger, his mind went blank.

 

The man he was looking at was beyond handsome, everything from his red-dyed hair to his beautiful smile and his warmth-filled eyes, screamed god-like--no, to Yixing he reminded him of an angel he saw in his dreams once.

 

Yixing continued to stare blankly at the heaven-sent male for a good minute. It took another full minute for the red head to realize he wasn't going to get an answer anytime soon before laughing awkwardly, "It's alright if you don't want me to sit next you, I'll just got sit somewhere else then..."

 

It took Yixing a second to snap out of his daze and he quickly grabbed the man's wrist to prevent him from leaving, "Wait! I-I'm s-sorry, that was r-rude of me. I haven't been f-feeling well this morning..."

 

He automatically wanted to smack himself in the head for stuttering like a prepubescent teenager.

 

The red-haired man didn't seem convinced and Yixing quickly flashed his dimpled smile, "I w-wouldn't mind the extra c-company, please," a pale blush tainting his cheeks.

 

The young man smiled brightly at him and sat next to the blushing male, sticking his hand out for a handshake, "Kim Joonmyun, and you are...?"

 

He's Korean? Well that explains his accent, his cute accent, thought Yixing as he hesitantly placed his hand in the other's firm grasp, only to feel a jolt of electricity pulse through his skin.

 

He calmly shook Joonmyun's hand, ignoring the turbulent feelings raging inside him, "Yixing, Zhang Yixing. You're Korean aren't you?" Joonmyun grinned bashfully and then pouted slightly, "It's the accent, isn't it?"

 

Yixing was thankful he couldn't blush too red, otherwise his face would be as red as a cherry, and because right now he was silently begging his heart to stop beating so fast. He then gave Joonmyun a small playful smile, " If it's any consolation, your Mandarin is quite good for someone not from China."

 

Joonmyun gave Yixing a teasing smile of his own before switching to Korean, "I'm assuming your Korean is as equally as good as my Mandarin, right Yixing-sshi?"

 

They continued teasing each other and both chuckled at their little playful banter between them before a comfortable silence settled in.

 

And although Yixing was wary of letting another person into his life, he couldn't help the dimpled grin on his face and finally feeling for the first time in a long while, feeling at ease while sitting in a plane with minimal worry.

 

 

Today was going to be a good day for Yixing, and a memorable one.

 

 

 

Because this is the beginning of Zhang Yixing and Kim Joonmyun's story...

 



Omg I'm soo excited to start writing for SuLay  x__x  I adore them so much! >.<
This chapter is meant to be short because it's more of an intro as to how these two met and I'll also be making an intro for HunHan too~!
Lol look out for a ninja!pairing as well... Btw should I change the title of the fic, cuz I don't exactly know how I feel about it... xD
Comment and subscribe!