A Lonely Bus Stop (Prelude Part 2)

Takeoff for Romance

tumblr_lt93ylgU3O1qgoj1io1_500.jpg
 

 

 

 

   Luhan yawned and stretched his arms before quickly shoving all his books and notes into his bag, the library he was at was closing earlier for the day. He needed to rush home so he can go take his dog out for a walk and clean out his apartment before his bestfriend returns to Korea the next day after visiting his relatives back in China for the summer.

 

Luhan was definitely looking forward to seeing his fellow Chinese friend again, especially since he every now and then would occasionally get lonely without his partner-in-crime around.

 

Luhan got to the bus stop by his university campus earlier than usual and let out a sigh of relief when he saw that the bus hadn’t come yet because normally he would miss his bus most of the time.

 

However, as he got closer to the stop he noticed that there was an unfamiliar boy with silver hair wearing a blue hoodie who was listening to his iPod, occupying his seat on the bench by the bus stop.

 

Luhan slightly frowned as he made his way to the stop, choosing to stand by the bus sign right next to the silver-haired boy.

 

“That was my seat, you brat…” Luhan muttered to himself, not even realizing that the boy next to him had paused his music right when he said that.

 

Usually whenever Luhan missed his bus, he would sit on that bench and wait for the next one, alone.

 

Luhan pulled out his phone from his pocket and started to play around with some of his apps when he felt a light tug on the hem of his cardigan. Peasant, thought Luhan as he rolled his eyes and looked down at the bench to see the boy staring at him with a blank face.

 

It was then that Luhan got a proper look and noticed how cute the boy really was despite his odd choice in hair colour, and found him quite attractive especially with his pale milky skin.

 

The silver-haired boy then scooted near the other end of bench, leaving as much as space as he could for the standing Luhan, all the while keeping his face expressionless.

 

Luhan reluctantly sat down next to him and not forgetting his manners, he uttered a small ‘thank you’ to him, not really caring if he could hear him through his earphones.

 

It wasn’t until five minutes passed by that their bus finally came and both boys got up from the bench and got on the bus.

 

The bus was packed full and Luhan puffed out his cheeks in annoyance at having to stand again and now had to hold onto the metal bar above their heads, completely missing the small smile of amusement on the other boy’s face.

 

Luhan briefly let go of the metal bar to reply to a text he received on his phone, only to almost drop it as the bus went over a speed bump, and as a result it sent him falling right into the silver-haired boy’s arms.

 

Luhan's eyes widened in horror, his body stiffening from the physical contact, hesitantly looked up while taking notice of the small difference in height and he widened his eyes even more.

 

The silver-haired teen looked just as horrified if not more as Luhan did. He had his one arm placed on Luhan’s upper back while the other arm was tightly gripping the bar above him, his eyes wide open and a bright blush painting his cheeks.

 

Time seemed to stop for them both as they continued to openly stare at one another, taking the time to get a proper look of each other while ignoring everybody and everything that’s going on in the bus, and neither of them made a move to get out of each other’s embrace either.

 

Unknowingly, Luhan’s hands that were previously the taller boy’s hoodie were now placed onto his shoulders, while the arm that was on Luhan’s upper back moved to rest on the shorter boy’s lower back instead.

 

To people who didn't know them, it would’ve looked like that the two were dating and were hugging each other intimately.

 

Each time the bus stopped and people shuffled to get out, the boys would cling to each other even more to get out of the way, never noticing the odd looks and whistles they were receiving from others.

 

Never even noticing that there were empty seats available on the bus either.

 

Tired from his studying earlier, Luhan let his chin rest on top of the taller boy’s shoulder and closed his eyes, secretly enjoying the faint scent of his cologne while the other rubbed small circles on his back.

 

It wasn’t until after a few more minutes after Luhan had laid his head against his shoulder that the silver-haired teen stiffened and widened his eyes, finally noticing how affectionate and friendly they were being with one another. A little too friendly for strangers.

 

They were strangers, not friends, or lovers…

 

The silver-haired boy gently shoved Luhan away from him, startling the shorter male from his nap, “S-Sorry…” was all he muttered before leaving. But before he got off the bus he did the unthinkable.

 

He leaned over and gave Luhan a quick peck to the corner of his mouth.

 

And then he was gone.

 

And then Luhan was alone, again.

 

Ignoring the blush on his face and the wolf-whistles he received from a group of high school boys on the bus, Luhan noticed something odd when he looked out the window.

 

 

.

 

He missed his stop.

 

 


This is the beginning of Xi Luhan and Oh Sehun’s story…

 

 


Crap... I might have to extend the SuLay Intro to make it longer as well... definitely much shorter than this intro... -_-"
But yayy another update~~ I hope you guys didn't have to wait long for this one^^
I'm gonna have so much fun writing for these two especially since they're going to probably going to have more comedy and there's most likely going to be more angst for SuLay then there will be for HunHan, at least I'm hoping that will be the plan anyways.. xD
How was the HunHan intro, good? bad? needs improvement? :o
Please comment if you can~! :)
*Image does not belong to me*