☆Character Info☆

Takeoff for Romance

Characters:


tumblr_m4rfkrfqKO1qadcc6o1_500.png
Zhang Yixing, 21
Feels bitter towards mushy things such as happy couples, and doesn't believe in happy endings due to his parents divorcing. His best friend is Luhan, whom he also sharing an apartment with; he was the one that bought Luhan his dog for his birthday. Yixing has an anxiety disorder and the severity of it varies depending on the situation. Has a hard time trusting others other than Luhan and doesn't like getting too emotionally attached to people too often, but over time he allows himself to let Joonmyun into his life. He is a third year student at the university he and Luhan attends, majoring in Music. Works at a local pet store close to his university; soon-to-be-coworker is Sehun. He has iron-defficiency anemia. 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAt-P_rWEFnZCWwLKiy0D
Kim Joonmyun, 24
A very kind, selfless being who will go out of his way to help friends, family and strangers. He is a romantic at heart and feels very strongly for the Chinese boy he met on his flight to Korea. Has known Sehun for a long time due to their families being close with one another, and would occassionally be Sehun's tutor for school; tries to encourage and motivate the younger boy to go out more. Very determined to break the wall surrounding Yixing's heart, even as going as far trying to take care of him when his anemia takes too much of a toll on his body. A fifth year Pediatrics student attending the medical school on campus of Yixing's university; wants to become a pediatric nurse. Works part-time at a local café ; co-worker is Luhan. Has a secret that could potentially destroy his and Yixing's budding romance.tumblr_m6p0q3ppmX1rts4ojo1_500.png
Xi Luhan, 21
A bubbly, outgoing person with a bit of an attitude sometimes. He is best friends with Yixing and both live together in an apartment; received his dog, Kai, from Yixing as a birthday present. Luhan tends to have commitment issues when it comes to relationships, therefore preferring not to become emotionally attached with the person he sleeps with. Finds himself thinking about the strange silver-haired teen he met at the bus stop often. Worries too much about the between them and Sehun’s inexperience with dating; tends to push the younger away from becoming closer to him. He is a third year student at the university he and Yixing attends, majoring in Vetinary Medicine. Works part-time at a local café; co-worker is Joonmyun.

 

tumblr_mhafn4Ht6L1rdnlq7o1_500.png
Oh Sehun, 17
An unmotivated, quiet teenager with an uncanny ability to remain blank-faced in almost every situation. He is close family-friends with Joonmyun, often going to the older boy’s house for tutoring sessions. He receives his pet dog, D.O., as a gift from Joonmyun as a way for the younger boy to go outside more and socialize with people. Has no interest in school whatsoever and likes to skip classes, but his encounter with Luhan changes that over time; sometimes gets into fights at school. He aspires to become a professional dancer or a photographer; likes to secretly take pictures of Luhan when the older boy isn’t paying attention. Sehun will soon work at the pet store with his soon-to-be-co-worker, Yixing, and they soon become good friends.

 cute-dog-golden-retriever-teddy-bear-Fav
Kai, 11/2 year old Golden Retriever
Pet owner is Luhan. Tends to act more like a rambunctious pup than an adult; can be very hyper at times. Makes many attempts to impress D.O. only to fail most of the time. Likes to bite Yixing when he's sleeping; very protective of Luhan.

tumblr_lw49lxO70c1r7pttqo1_500.jpg
D.O., 2 year old Chocolate Labrador Retriever
Pet owner is Sehun. Tends to be more docile and well-behaved. Ignores most of Kai's repeated attempts to impress her. Takes a liking to Luhan very quickly upon their first encounter at the park. Knows when to comfort Sehun when he's sad; very loyal to him.
tumblr_lwwsd7qjIB1qkygu0o1_500.jpg
Ahra, 3
A resilient, curious toddler who mostly takes after her mother and gets her looks from her father. Ahra will appear in later chapters and her role will become more important later on.

 

 


**Images do not belong to me, credit goes to the rightful owners.