Merry Christmas Part 3

Waiting on the Other Side

MinAh POV:

Before we knew it, the time had come for me to start heading off for my shift.  Each of our hands were carrying a shopping bag, ones that included our gifts to each other, and in Suzy's and Fei's case, some other stuff they had bought on their own.  We packed onto the crowded train, filled with festive advertisements and festive people......and festive couples.  It was surprising how many couples there were in this particular cart on the train, and it seemed like fate was just trolling me at the moment.

"Hohoho~ Look at all those sweet couples~" Suzy whispered into my ear, ending with a smirk.

"Yah, be quiet!" I hissed, abashed.

"Your face is turning red, MinAh," Fei pointed out.

"Ani!!" I pouted, avoiding their eyes.

"Are you thinking about hiiiim?" Suzy teased on.

"Ani!!!"

"Ah, there's no use in lying, MinAh, your face is turning bright red, and we can almost see the steam coming from your ears," Fei stated matter-of-factly.

I just turned the opposite direction from them, limiting their view of my face.  They giggled behind me, but that was the least that was on my mind.

"Uh. MinAh? Aren't you gonna get off at this stop?"

"Waeyo?" I asked blankly.

"Uh. Your job.....?" Fei said, raising an eyebrow.

I looked around for a moment, still holding onto the pole on the train.  Fortunately, I snapped out of it and slipped out right before the train doors shut closed.  I looked back at Fei and Suzy through the windows to wave at them, but I guess they were too busy giggling to pay attention to me.

I walked out of the station, hoping that the cool air would keep me from spacing off.  I really didn't understand why my mind was so caught up with ideas with Jinyoung, but it was messing around with my life, and my attentiveness.  I tapped my cheeks lightly a couple of times, trying to smack some sense into me.  I set a goal for myself, a goal that seemed pretty simple, but was actually quite demanding.  I decided that I would not think of Jinyoung during the walk to the cafe, which was only around10-15 minutes, but that was just a miserable failure.  I found myself counting my footsteps in order focus on something, but then my attention would slip for one second, causing me to lose count, and before I knew it, the image of Jinyoung's face slowly appeared in my head.  Soon, I decided it was a worthless waste of effort from trying to block out thoughts when obviously it wasn't what my brain wanted to do.  So instead, I continued to walk towards the direction of the cafe, pondering about the reason why in the world Jinyoung was in a shop....for women.

There were a few options as to why he was in that shop.  One, he was buying it for his umma, which seemed pretty probable.  She seemed like the kind that would like to get all fancy and what not, and, if I say so myself, her perfume smelled really good the few times I saw her ( no creeper).  In addition, seeing how Jinyoung and his umma are pretty close to each other and him being a "mother's boy", this was a very probable option.

The second option would be slightly less probable, which would be that he was buying something for manager Jung.  Even though it may seem that he is pretty annoyed with her fangirly, estatic, cougar-like personality, Jinyoung still is a person that respects their seniors and would get something for them.

The third option, I'm uncertain.  Maybe he has a sister in his family?  Just thinking about it made me slightly jealous--- wouldn't it be great to have a brother like Jinyoung......but then again, if him and I were blood related, that would be quite depressing, as there would be no chances of developping a relationship since that would be and that's just indecent and WHAT AM I THINKING..................................

ANYWAYS, next option, and the last one, although this option gives me the creeps.  Would he be buying whatever he bought.....for himself?  Almost instantly, my eye twitched at the thought of it.  I shook the thought from my head, refusing to think that Jinyoung had a for feminin products.

I focused back to reality, noticing that I was about a block and a traffic light away from the cafe.

Then, I realized one more thing.  Could another plausible option be that....he was buying something for me?  I know it sounds like a crazy idea, but it IS an option, right? 

Thump. Thump.

That's the sound of my hearbeat.

Except at a pace a thousand times faster than the speed that you read it at.

For some reason, I found myself smiling. A lot.  So much that it started to hurt the muscles in my cheeks. Why? I have no clue.  But just the thought that Jinyoung may have perhaps thought about me, and thought enough about me that he had gotten me a christmas gift made my heart do a few somersaults.

As I stood at the last intersection across from the cafe, I squinted my eyes to take a look if I could see whether Jinyoung had come to work yet.  Did he go to work straight from shopping at MyeongDong? Would that mean he would have whatever he bought from that shop with him? I squirmed around to get a better look, trying to see past the reflections of the street lamps off the windows.  There, I caught a glimpse of a  tall waiter, with ruffled brown hair, broad shoulders setting a drink onto a table.  My heart rate started to rise, as my instinct told me that that waiter was Jinyoung, although I couldn't get a look at his face.  I mean, we only have so many waiters, so I guess it isn't that hard to tell which one is Jinyoung or not.

The red hand turned into the white man, as I quickly set off to cross the street, suddenly feeling adrenaline to start working. I saw the waiter look out the window, who was unmistakably Jinyoung, who had a surprised look on his face.  The corners of his mouth began to curl up into a smile, but the look in his eyes was quickly replaced with that of horror, which confused me.  I looked back at him with a raised eyebrow, as I saw him throw down the tray and started to run for the cafe door.

"MINAH!!"

Out of the corner of my eye, a large gray object rushed very close to me.  I felt a hard pain against my arm, as I was quickly pulled away from the moving vehicle.   My heart skipped a beat, but this time it wasn't because of Jinyoung, but because of the chill that went past and through me when I realized how close my life was from crossing the line.  The chill I felt was still present, even though I felt something warm against my back.

"Gwenchana, MinAh??" said the voice of the person that had saved me from being killed and crushed by that insane driver.

"Ah..N-ne.." I choked out.  I turned around to see who it was, their grip still forceful on my arm.  I was pulled into a strong embrace, my head colliding against their chest.

"You have to look where you're going MinAh, I can't save you from everything, arrasso?" The person said, clearly annoyed.

"Ah..Ne.." I tried to push away, but they didn't budge one bit, only after a long moment of a bone crushing hug.  Finally, they released me from the hug, and held me out at arms length, and sighed.

"G-gomawoyo, Junghwan-ssi...Jinja gomawoyo..." I thanked.

"Yeah, you should be," he said sternly, placing a hand on top of my head. "Let's go, the light changed again, he said, giving a nod towards the pedestrian light. He held onto my arm tightly, as we crossed, this time with no danger, and we safely arrived to the other side of the road.

"Gomawoyo Junghwan-ssi," I repeated.

"Arasso."  He released his grip off of my arm, and walked in front of me towards the cafe.  At the door, Jinyoung was standing there, pale-faced, his mouth hanging slightly open.  Once our eyes met, I could see him slightly jump, and an expression of mixed emotion made way onto his face.  He looked away, and angrily pushed the door open and made quick, heavy strides back into the cafe.

: :

"MinAh! Are you alright??" Gongchan panicked, running towards me, followed with Baro behind.

"Ne...I'm fine, thanks to Junghwan-ssi."

"Wah, Junghwan hyung!" Baro sighed in relief, giving Junghwan a pat on the back.

"Well its good that everyone is okay, lets get back to work now," Jinyoung said, scrubbing away at a table with a cloth.

"Aish, hyung, can't you show some worry? Jeez," Gongchan pouted, which earned him a scowl from Jinyoung.

"You should hurry up and change into your uniform, MinAh," Jinyoung mumbled, not looking me in the eye.

"Ne..." I said quietly, wondering why Jinyoung had become so rigid all of a sudden.  I did as he told, although I was gonna do that even if he didn't say anything.

As I walked into the employee room, I put down my gift from Fei and Suzy and got out my uniform.  There on the same bench, was a light purple shopping bag, the one from the fragrance shop.  Curiousity bubbled inside of me as I continued to stare down the bag.  Should I take a peek?  I found my feet moving me closer to the source of my curiousity bit by bit, as my ears listened attentively for footsteps from the other side of the door.

Just as I was close enough to hover over the bag to take a peek, a loud knock on the door startled me and nearly made me scream.

"Yah! How long does it take to change? Hurry up, we need some help out here."

"Arasso, I'm changing, jeez....." I shouted back at Jinyoung, obviously still not in the best of his many moods. I quickly took out my uniform and began to strip out of my regular clothes.

"Palli!  Or else I'm coming in!" he shouted as he gave another hard beating to the door.

"BWOH? ANDWE!" I screamed, clutching my uniform against my body, staring intently at the door.

"I'm kidding, just hurry up."

With that,  silence was resumed. I stood there for a couple more moments, listening for any other sounds from behind the door.  There was only the joyous christmas music and the soft chatter of customers.

"Aish, what's wrong with him," I mumbled under my breath, slipping on my uniform.

 

After that, we didn't really talk much during our shift, like last time.  He would give me orders (even though he's not even my superior in this work situation), but since he is, I was basically obliged to follow them.

As I bent over to wipe the outer edges of the other side of the table, a light feeling rose to my head, as the world started to blur.  I blinked a couple of times, thinking it was probably something wrong with my vision and my lack of sleep.  When I reopened my eyes, the blurriness was gone, but was replaced with a painful headache.  I pressed my palm against my forehead from reflex, even though I knew that wouldn't do any help.

"Gwenchana, MinAh?"

"Ah, ne, Junghwan-ssi."  He looked at me with concern, but took my word for it and gave me a light pat on the back.

"Don't overwork yourself, okay?"

"Ne," I smiled back.

As he walked away, I took a small glance around the cafe, wondering where Jinyoung was.  Once I caught sight of him by the counter, I noticed he was also looking at me, slightly pouting, but quickly turned away when he realized I was staring back.

Huh. Wonder what that was for.

Gradually, the number of customers started to decrease as it got later into the shift, and later into the night.  We didn't have much work to do, and were essentially only standing around, cleaning counters, and waiting for any other customers to arrive.

"Wah!" Baro sighed, falling into a chair at an empty table. "Today was busy day, don't you think, hyung?"

"Well its expected, since Christmas is just around the corner, and people after finishing their shopping come here for a drink," said Junghwan, stretching  his arms.

"Which reminds me!" Baro exclaimed, as he scooted around to face Jinyoung. "Hyung! What was that bag you were carrying today? Isn't that shop for women?"

"Hm? Oh...That...." Jinyoung trailed off, glancing at me then away awkwardly, probably remembering our  unexpected meeting in the shop. "Its nothing, just a gift I got," he said, scratching the back of his head.

"Eh? Why would someone give that to Hyung??" Baro said, rocking forward in his chair with wide eyes.

"Aish Not for me! Its a gift I got for someone," he mumbled, crossing his arms.

"Oh...Jinja? For whoo??" he smiled cheekishly.

"You," he started, poking his forehead,"don't need to know."

He was saved from answering any more of Baro's questions as a group of customer's came in, and he automatically welcomed them in.

Nothing much happened afterwards, except for Junghwan and Baro discussing what Jinyoung could have possibly gotten for that "someone".  It was pretty amusing, since they weren't even entirely sure what the shop sold.  They asked me whether or not I've been there, and were quite fascinated (even though I don't see why they would be), when I told them it sold fragrances and make up and what not. Then Baro went on about how he once was forced down by a couple of friends as they put make up on him.  Cool story bro.

Our shifts ended, while manager Jung came to close the cafe.  I took my clothes to change in the bathroom, while the guys stayed in the employees room.  I was about to leave when I remembered I had left my present in the employee's room.  The door was ajar, so I assumed that everbody was done changing.

Thank god I assumed correctly, or else I would have been scarred for life.

"Oh? MinAh, what's up?" Shinwoo asked, putting on his jacket.

" Nothing much, I just left something of mine here..."

"You mean this?" Jinyoung said, finally saying something other than orders to me.  He held up the black and white striped bag that contained my gift from Fei and Suzy.

"Yeah! That's mine!" I said walking towards him to take it.  He held it above his head so I couldn't reach it, and gave me a funny look.

"Yah!" I shouted, which was responded with a smirk.

"Here, take it," he said, finally giving me back the bag.  He grabbed his jacket off the hook and walked out of the room.

 

After saying the usual goodbyes to everyone and Manager Jung, Jinyoung and I began to walk together--since we walked the same direction to get to our houses.

"Is that yours? Or is it a gift to someone?" Jinyoung asked, breaking the silence between us.

"Its mine."

"Jinja? Doesn't look like your style," he said nonchalantly.

".......You looked inside?"

"...Well it kind of fell over, so I picked it up and saw what was inside."

"Ah." I was going to flip shieet at him if he did actually look inside simply because he was curious, but I guess that wouldn't be fair, since I almost did the same with his gift.

After another moment of silence, he spoke up again. "Its nice."

"Eh?"

"That dress. It'd look nice on you," he said, his voice softer than usual.  He was looking the other way, so I couldn't really tell what his expression was like.

"Thanks," I said quietly, my head down, not wanting him to look over and see my face turning pink.

We walked in silence for a while, until I decided I should say something as well.

"How about your gift? Who's it for?"

He chuckled. "Someone."

"...Do I know them?"

"You might."

"...So who?"

"Someone."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "For your umma?"

He let out a small chuckle.  "Maybe."

"....For Manager Jung?"

"Pft. Maybe."

"Then who?" I asked, curiousity flooding out from my words.  He stopped walking, and looked up at the night sky, and looked down at me for the first time.

"Why're you asking so many questions?" he asked, placing his hand on top of my head, then moving my head back and forth.

"Because!...I'm just wondering," I answered as he continued to move my head this way and that.

"Then keep wondering," he said, the corner of his mouth curling up.  He then let go of my head just in time it felt like my neck was about to break off. and walked away.

"Yah! Where are you going?"  I shouted behind him. He turned around, his hands in his jacket pocket.

"Going home, pabo," he smirked.

I looked around, and realized that we had already walked to the place where we go seperate ways to our houses.

"Jalga," he said, raising a hand, and continued walking.

: :

Life was boring.  School was over, and I had nowhere else to go.  I slept in till noon, ate breakfast, lounged around and watched some TV, at lunch at 4, helped bake with my dongsaeng (although I wasn't really much help), ate dinner at 9 pm, and after a couple of hours, slept.  It was a lazy Friday.

The next day, my dongsaeng and I went Christmas shopping (yes, christmas shopping on Christmas Eve). We both came into an agreement that we would also just go together and buy each other a Christmas present.  Yes, I know this somewhat ruins the Christmas spirit, but I guess that's too bad.

So here I was, standing in a cool, air conditioned mall, with happy Christmas music playing in each of the stores.  There wasn't a lot of people, since most people wouldn't leave their Christmas shopping for the day before.  We strolled around from shop to shop, and eventually I bought her a red hoodie while she got me a pair of jeans. Yeah. I know its not creative, but hey, as long as the other person likes it.  For umma, I bought her a pack of those spa candles that are supposed to make you feel "refreshed" and "rejuvenated" after you smell them.

The rest of the day was like that.  I went home, lounged around (again), wrapped Umma's present, and afterwards decided to write something on my blog, since it had been a while since I did anything to it.

I signed online, and saw that "Jin" was online.  A feeling of nostalgia appeared in my stomach.  How long ago was it that we had talked through chat?  I stared at his name, wondering if he would talk to me first.

5 minutes past by.

What was I doing? Why am I wasting my time staring at his name on the screen? (But its not like I have anything better to do...)

Should I talk to him first? Would it be awkward?  We talked less and less since the time we found out that we knew each other in person.

...Heck with it.

Min.min.says (7:30)

Long time no talk

Jin. XD

Jin.star♪ says (7:31)

Ah! Min! I've missed you :3 

Min.min.says (7:32)

Keke xD 

Jin.star♪ says (7:32)

Oh yeah...I should tell you...

 

A strange and nervous feeling arose in the bottom my stomach.  What was he gonna tell me? Something serious? Or something that shouldn't make me feel all anxious and happy and nervous and giddy all at the same time?

 

Min.min.says (7:33)

Hm?

Jin.star♪ says (7:33)

Can we cancel tutoring tomorrow? Its Christmas and I have some preparations to do... :P

I stared at the screen. What preparations was he planning to do?  I shook my head.  I should just stick to my own matters.  He has a life too, and he has other people in his life other than me and the people we both know.

Min.min.says (7:34)

Yeah sure! Its Break anyways, tutoring would be kind of pointless...haha

Jin.star♪ says (7:34)

Yay (: Thank you MinAh~ You won't regret cancelling it (: 

Min.min.says (7:34)

I hope I won't :P

What was he up to? Why would I be happy about cancelling a lesson? Well, yes, it'd be less work for me and I would have the morning off--and also the afternoon off since Manager Jung said she wouldn't be opening the cafe on Christmas day (because of "personal relationships" -insertgiddygigglehere-).

Jin.star♪ says (7:35)

Instead of tutoring, wanna just do something else together?

Min.min.says (7:35)

Like what? ._.

Jin.star♪ says (7:36)

We can think of something~ ;] Come over at the regular time we have tutoring :D

What on earth is he planning? First he says he wants to cancel it, then he says I should come over anyway.

...But not for tutoring reasons.  Once again, like the many times that had something involved with Jinyoung, my face flushed red hot.  WHY MUST I BLUSH SO EASILY.....

Min.min.says (7:36)

...okay sure haha 

Jin.star♪ says (7:37)

So its a date then? :DD

-insert more intense blushing here-

Jin.star♪ says (7:39)

Sorry was that creepy o.o

Min.min.says (7:40)

Ani wasn't the creepiest thing I've heard...haha

 And sure? Its a date (:

Jin.star♪ says (7:40)

YES!! 

Min.min.says (7:40)

Eh?

Jin.star♪ says (7:40)

Huh? Oh. um. Nothing > < Well I have to go do something now k nice talking to you MinAh baii~

-Jin.star♪ is offline-

........Why did he seem so rushed? Did he not want to talk to me or something? Huh.  Jinyoung has been acting weird today.....

Since there wasn't anyone else I wanted to talk to, I just logged offline.  I migrated over to my bed, and checked my phone.  I don't know why I did, since nobody ever texts me or calls me.  But surprisingly, I had one new message.  I giggled, feeling suddenly very popular. I opened it, and it was from my best friend, Suzy.

From: Suzy

Anyeong MinAh!! Do you wanna watch fireworks tonight?  Its at the amusement park we went to at the beginning of the year :D We'll be at the grounds at around 10? There'll be lots of other events there too (: Fireworks will start at exactly 12 am (CHRISTMAS DAYYYY!!).  It'll be crowded on the actual grounds, but you know, the more the merrier right? Lets have a memorable Christmas! ;D I'm sure this year will be the most memorable Christmas so far....<3

I smiled at the text. I ran downstairs to tell Umma about the plan, and thankfully, she agreed and had no problem with it.  Dongsaeng whined a bit, saying why isn't she able to stay out late to watch fire works as well. I ignored that, and went back upstairs to text her back after saying thanks to Umma.

To: Suzy

Anyeong Suzy (:  Yeah That sounds great XD  Lets make this a memorable Christmas! Can't wait! I'll see you there~

 

I lazed around until 9:00, then realized I should be getting ready.  I dragged myself to the bathroom, combing my hair, anything that made me look more presentable than my current state.

At 9:20, I was out the door, walking to the bus station.  I wondered why I left so early.  I mean, I was able to make it to the amusement park in less than half an hour that one time, so I could probably do the same this time.  But then again, I don't want to rush myself and run until I pop an artery or something.

As predicted, I arrived at the gates early, at 9:50 ish.  Good thing I wasn't late, considering the buses and trains were late today.  People happily walked past me into the gates and into the amusement park, where the lights on the rides brightly flashed and spinned.  I stared up at them, admiring the sight in front of me.  There was something wonderful about the light--it arose a warm, happy feeling inside of me.  I smiled to myself, sitting on a bench in front of the gates.  I watched happy families, happy friends, happy couples, clinging onto each other on the chilly winter's night excitedly pay for their entrance ticket, Christmas spirit buzzing through the air.  The excitement was getting to me, I smiled even wider, anticipating the time I will have with my two best friends.  Although some people may be somewhat disappointed to only go with two friends, I didn't care, because these were the two greatest people I've met in my life. They were always there for me, and I hope that I can always be there for them in the future as well.  I gazed at the night sky, remembering the last time I went here with Suzy and Fei, which was where I had first bumped into Jinyoung--well, not including the times I bumped into him at the train station.  I wonder why he left in such a rush when we were talking online? I wonder....would there be a chance that he might go to the fireworks tonight as well?  The rate my my heart started to climb just by thinking about it.  The call of my name interrupted my train of thought.

"MinAh!!" Suzy and Fei shouted, running towards me.  Soon after, I was attacked by tight, suffocating hugs from both of them.

"Anyeong," I laughed.  They sure seem excited.  "Shall we go in now?"

"Ne! Let's go!" They exclaimed in unison.

I smiled at their enthusiasm.  "Let's make this a memorable Christmas, yeah?" 

"Don't worry, it will be memorable," Fei laughed, almost smirked, which was followed by Suzy poking her hard on the side, causing Fei to scream and flinch away.

"Yah! What was that fo--oh. Arasso, keke," Fei giggled, exchanging glances with Suzy.

...What are they up to? I raised my eyebrows at both of them, but they just continued on giggling.

"Let's go in already," I said, ignoring their fit of giggles.

: :

Time past fast between the when we arrived until the fireworks started.  We went numerous rides, like the roller coaster, a rocking boat (scaryyy ;A;), and my most favourite of all--the ferris wheel.  From the top, you could see the flashing lights of the amusement park, as well an overview of the shining city lights.  I wanted to go on it a second time, but Suzy said she wanted to get something to eat.

Suzy and Fei started dragging me to a concession stand but abruptly stopped, and checked her phone. After checking it she laughed and dragged me the other way.

"Bwoh? I thought you said you wanted to get fries...?" I asked.

"Ahahahaha~....just kidding, change of plans, lets go to the dokkbokki stand~" she sang.

...O.o What was that for...?

Like that, we were dragged to the stand to get some dokkbokki.

"Do you want some Fei? MinAh?" Suzy asked.  We both shook our heads, as she quickly ordered hers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ1PX4dT50

(listen to the song while reading XDD)

As she was doing so, I couldn't help but notice they were playing one of B1A4's new songs: Wonderful Tonight.

"Fei! Do you hear that? Its B1A4!" I said, entering fangirl mode.

"Oh it is! What's it called again? Wonderful....night? Wonder night? Wonder--"

"Wonderful Tonight~" I laughed.  I sang along quietly to myself, lip-syncing the lyrics.  Suddenly, something caught my attention.

 

"What's this...?" I mumbled, seeing a slip of paper taped onto the side of the concession stand with my name on it.

"Hmmm???? Oh...What's that, MinAh?" Suzy said in a cheery voice.  She took the paper off the side, and flipped it over, like she knew something was written on the back.

"Kim MinAh! Yes you! You should come over to the roller coaster (:"  she read.

"What's this about?" I asked, confused.

"Well, we should go! Kaja!"she said cheerfully.

"But--"

"Let's go!" Fei urged on, following Suzy's lead.

.....O.o What's going on...

After being dragged to the roller coaster, Suzy leaned against the railing that was surrounding the roller coaster.  We followed her, when she made another "discovery".

"Oh? What's this? It has your name on it again MinAh!" she quickly flipped it over again and read it aloud.

"Anyeong MinAh ^ ^ Are you having fun? You should come over to the hot chocolate stand, see you!"

"Okay let's go!" she shouted, pointing towards the direction of the hot chocolate stand. She and Fei began to drag me over again, but I stopped them.

"Yah, what are you guys setting up? A scavenger hunt?" I laughed.  

"Huh? What? Bwoh? Ani ani, we didn't set it up, it was J--" and then Fei was interrupted by Suzy.

"YES!... We did set it up, you know, to make it a memorable year, right?" she grinned, giving a nudge to Fei. "Right?"

"U--uh, YEAH! That's what this is! Hahaha, isn't this fun? Haha.." Fei laughed awkwardly.

"...Arasso...." I chuckled, following along with them.

When we arrived to the hot chocolate stand, as predicted, there was another slip of paper with my name on it.  This time, I was the one to read it aloud.

"Anyeong again~ Can I call you Min? Keke...I want to see you! You took too long to come over here....so I left...to the skating rink! Come over please ^ ^"

I stared at the slip of paper in amusement.  Why did they take the time to write all that? Aren't they seeing me right now? Keke.  Suzy and Fei....what are you guys up to~

"Let's move! To the skating rink!" Suzy pranced.

Once again, there was another note taped onto the side walls of the skating rink.

"Harro Min :D Sorry, it was getting chilly by the skating rink, so I left again...please go to the merry-go-round haha :P"

"Yah, how many of these things did you guys make?" I asked in fascination.  Boy, they sure are intense about this scavenger hunt.

"Molla~" they said together.

We linked arms, and headed to the merry-go-round.

Now that I think about it, the two notes called me "Min." Suddenly, it reminded me of Jinyoung, which made my cheeks feel warmer against the cool winter air.

Reaching the carousel, I peeled off the next note from the metal railing.

"Hello! Now are you having fun? hehe ^ ^  Mianhae~ I moved to the empty space in front of the ferris wheel. Come please?"

I checked the time on my phone, and is was nearly 12 o' clock, which meant the fireworks were gonna start soon. "Yah, seriously, how many of these did you make?  We should head to the firework grounds soon..."

"Ani! One more, lets go to the ferris wheel!" Suzy pleaded, along with Fei.

"Okay...but if there's anymore, we're not doing it, arasso?"

"Keke arassoooo~"

As we walked towards the ferris wheel, Suzy whipped out her phone and texted someone, smiling.

"Who are you texting Suzy? Someone specialll?" I teased, pay back for the many times she has teased me.

She grinned cheekily before replying. "Yes, someone very, VERY, special for tonight...."

"Eh?" I said, slightly confused by what she meant by "for tonight."

As we arrived close to the ferris wheel, we headed for the grassy space in front of it (or technically behind it, since in front of it was the line up and the rest of the amusement park...).

From there, to my surprise, there was another B1A4 song that started playing.  I felt all giddy inside, proud of B1A4 for their rising popularity.  THe song was also from their new mini album:  My Love, one of my favourite songs in the album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auns7V0BPho

(listen to this song now!!)

Even though it was an open space, there were a lot of people.  But it was weird; they were all crowded in one place, which was where the music was coming from.  Was somebody singing it live?  The person singing was really good, it sounded almost the same as the recording.

"Hey! Let's see who's singing!" Suzy exclaimed estatically, dragging us closer to the mob of people.

"Eh? No more slips of paper? Does that mean we can go to the firework grounds now?" I asked, really wanting to find a good spot to look at the fireworks.

"Aish, come on, this is the highlight of the night!" Fei squealed, pushing me to move forward.

I didn't really understand what Fei was talking about, how this was the "highlight of the night".  I mean, aren't the fireworks supposed to be the highlight of the night, and the reason we even came here?  And now we're not gonna get a good spot on the firework grounds because of this....But what could I do...I couldn't fight 2 against 1.  So, against what I really wanted to do, I was pulled toward the mass of people.

Because of that huge crowd of people, we couldn't get a clear view of the performer.  Suzy squirmed around, standing on her tippy toes, trying to find a place where we could squeeze through--I'm guessing to the very front.

"Excuse me, please--pardon me---excuse me,--uh, excuse me please,---YAH. MOVE!" Suzy shouted, as she pushed through, trying to get to the front.

While she was putting all the effort to get to the front, I listened to the voice of the singer--it was oddly familiar.  Where did I hear this voice from before? Was it someone on the radio? A youtuber?  I couldn't put my finger on it, and it bugged me a lot.  Who was this??? Soon too, I found myself helping Suzy squeeze to the front, curious to see who this person was.

As we finally reached the front, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"KYAHH!" Fei and Suzy screamed, catching his attention.  He smiled and continued to sing, staring at us. No wait.  Staring at me.  I felt my face flush with heat, as he started walking towards me.

"Yongwonhan naman-e super star~   Nunbusin gol~" he sang, still staring directly at me.

I still couldn't believe it.  What was Jinyoung doing here??

Before I knew it, he had come up right in front of me, smiling and singing to me.

"I just find my love~I just find my love" he continued singing.  He held out his hand, anticipation in his eyes.  I heard squealing girls from the audience, but it wasn't loud in my ears.  Our eyes didn't leave each others, my cheeks probably red as a firetruck.

"Aish MinAh, just take his hand!" I heard Suzy say beside me.  Something grabbed my hand, and smacked it into his. He grinned, and pulled me out from the crowd, along with a light push on my back from either Suzy or Fei...or both.

"Ijeneun nege wa Would you be mine."  He lead me to the centre of the circle, his hand tightly holding mine.  A smile slowly crept onto my face, although I didn't know why.  Shouldn't I be embarassed?  Why do I feel so happy, so warm inside?

As the rap part of the song came up, Baro, yes Baro, the waiter at Bliss Cafe and also my dongsaeng's friend, started to rap.  Despite all this, Jinyoung didn't let go of my hand for one instant.  The warmth from his hand made me feel all giddy, and I was probably smiling like a freak.  After Baro's solo, he brought the mic back up to his mouth, and looked me straight in the eye.

"I just find my love ~"

There were loud cheers from the crowd, Suzy and Fei's voices carrying out the most.

"L.O L.O L.O L.O V.E

L.O L.O L.O L.O V.E

L.O L.O L.O L.O V.E girl , l.o.v.e~"

Like on cue, a loud boom was heard above us, as shining lights fell from the sky.  We both looked up, fireworks filling the entire sky with colourful red, green, purple, yellow, pink,  light.

"MinAh," I heard Jinyoung say.  I turned to look at him, our eyes meeting.  He smiled a wide smile, my heart beating faster than ever.  He brought a package from behind his back, and held it out, and took hold of my other hand. He placed the package into my hand, but didn't let go of my hand.  He leaned in close, and I felt a warm, soft kiss on my forehead.

"MinAh, Merry Christmas."

=============================================

HEHEHEHEHEHE. HOW WAS THE SUPER LONG CHAPTER LOL

I had lots of fun writing it, hope you enjoyed reading it. (:

Thank you to my new subbies:

~ rainbow_bubbletea          ~ syakeyrah44          ~ emi_martini                        ~ SuperSapphire            ~ XYCZ_92                 ~ Dreamage             

BBVIP4EVER                      ~ blingblingforever   ~ 5forever1                            ~ JeffJeff                          ~ whutever09            ~ KpopLover756

jonaFlipPride                      ~ humaira31              ~ Filipino_Korean_Love      ~ ammyshineestar         ~ Syeera99                ~ kpop_lover96

HanneyYuri                         ~ RemIsMee              ~ mariiah                                ~ b1a4saranghae            ~ FLAE1291               ~ myungmira

Angel4life                           ~ aeithryn                   ~ melon_dew                         ~ hoochiecoochie           ~ Zaicy14

And Merry (belated) Christmas and (belated) Happy New year to each one of you readers! ^ ^

Hope you all had a wonderful 2011 and l wish the best for 2012!  (: <3

Oh yeah, I might have retyped a few subscribers/ left one out....the list got all messed up from the last chapter I think > < I mean how could I have gotten so many new subscribers? uwaaaahhhhhh thank you guys so much (>///<) / <3

kekeke and I have a favour to ask...would you guys like to see my violin cover of T-Ara's Cry Cry? hehe it'd be great if you could check it out! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylm-dEq0V7c&feature=channel_video_title

 

rawrrawrrawr~~ hope you guys had lots of yummy food during christmas and new years! I know I did ahaha

and too much cheescake, ouf. BUT SO DELICIOUS ASHDKSJFHDGKJH <3 okay baigaiz, see you next time (:

And yes, I changed the colour of the A/N to match Christmas. LOL