Baro??

Waiting on the Other Side

Chap10

Jinyoung POV:

"I guess I'll see you next week?" Min Ah asked, putting on her sneakers.

"Yea. You gonna be working at the café again?" I asked expectantly, hands in my pockets.

She frowned. "I told you, it was only a one time thing! I was simply helping the manager.  She can go hire other waitresses who do a better job than me."

"Ah." I slightly frowned myself.  If only she and I could work together............

I chuckled at the thought of it, slightly covering my mouth with my hand.

"See you next week then, Jinyoung," she waved.  I opened unwillingly opened the door for her, as she waved again and headed on her way.  She hopped down the front stairs, her hair bouncing in the light breeze. Abruptly, she stopped in her tracks and turned around.

" Cheongmal gomawoyo!" she shouted, waving both arms in ther air.  She smiled a bright smile, one that could light the sky if their had not been any sun.  I swear my heart skipped a beat.

"Jalga!" I waved back, as she turned around and put the headphones on.

I stood at the door, watching her walk away, (no, I'm not a creep), wishing that she would turn around once more.  But she never did.  Sadly, I closed the door, and leaned against it.

Hehe...hehehe....aigoo.....

I placed my hand above my heart, feeling the rapid pulse beneath my hand.

My first present to her=success.

 

Min Ah POV:

"I'm home," I said as I entered the house, only to be answered by the echo of my voice, followed by silence.  Like the usual, I headed upstairs and my computer. And, as always, Jin was the first to talk to me.

Jin.star♪ says (3:12)

Anyeong, Min :3

Min.minsays(3:12)

Anyeong, Jin :)

Jin.star♪ says (3:12)

Ah! You replied :DD

Min.minsays(3:13)

O.o so?

Jin.star♪ says (3:13)

I haven't talked you in a long time, I've missed you O//O  

I smiled.

Min.minsays(3:13)

Oh really now? ;]

Jin.star♪ says (3:13)

Of course!! Why didn't you sign on for so long anyways? :/

Min.minsays(3:13)

 Mianhae, my internet was down D:

Jin.star♪ says (3:14)

So you weren't ignoring me?

I remembered our last conversation, my heart skipping a beat. Lets just hope that he's forgotten.

Min.minsays(3:15)

Ani (:

 Jin.star♪ says (3:15)

Phew~That's a relief ^ ^  Did you miss me, then? :D

Min.minsays(3:16)

Mmm...Sure. 

Jin.star♪ says (3:16) 

Hehe~yay :D

Min.minsays(3:17)

What's up with that?

Jin.star♪ says (3:17) 

I'm happy XD  

Min.minsays(3:17)

Waeyo?

Jin.star♪ says (3:17)

Because you said you missed me :D

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.  I chuckled at how easily Jinyoung could be pleased.

Min.minsays(3:18)

Guess what? :D

Jin.star♪ says (3:18)  

Hm?

Min.min❀says(3:18)

I got the headphones I’ve always wanted!  You know the other day how I said I was tutoring someone? He gave them to me as a present! :DD

Jin.star♪ says (3:19)

Oh really? ;]

Min.minsays(3:19)

Yeah! I’m so happy ^ ^

Jin.star♪ says (3:19)

That's good (: He must be a really nice guy :P

Min.minsays(3:20)

Eh…I guess XD

Jin.star♪ says (3:20)

…….What do you mean by that? He gave you your favourite headphones for free!

Min.min❀says(3:21)

Mm…true. But he seems….hm….

Jin.star♪ says (3:21)

Seems what?? :x

Min.min❀says(3:21)

Why do you want to know what I think of him so badly? You don’t even know him lolol

Jin.star♪ says (3:22)

…..right….

Min.minsays(3:22)

what do you mean by that?

Jin.star♪ says (3:23)

I’m just curious  :L  So do you think he's he nice?

Min.minsays(3:23)

You could say that…he seems really flirtatious though >->

Jin.star♪ says (3:23)

How so??

Min.min❀says(3:24)

Uh…well, he’s popular with the girls…and he always flashes this smile that makes people melt. All in all, he knows how to charm a girl’s heart.

Jin.star♪ says (3:24)

Did he charm your heart?

Min.minsays(3:25)

Uh….

….

Why are you so interested in this? > <

Why was he so interested? Is it because he’s jealous again? I let out a small laugh.  Silly Jin.  I did not need to wait long for a reply, since he replied almost a split second after I typed it.

Jin.star♪ says (3:25)

No reason. >//< I just want to know!

Min.minsays(3:26)

Why? You jelly again? Ahahaha XD

Jin.star♪ says (3:26)

=0=  of COURSE. –sarcasm- Why would I be jealous?

Min.minsays(3:26)

Because guy that’s not  you has “charmed” my heart. :P

Jin.star♪ says (3:26)

….you have no clue…

I stared at his response.  I had no clue about what? Confused, I began to type.

Min.minsays(3:26)

Huh? You’re not making sense…O~O

Jin.star♪ says (3:26)

…Nvm -^-;

Wait.

Wait.

Wait. Wait. Wait.

Min.minsays(3:26)

What??

Before I could type anything more, he started spamming our conversation box.

Jin.star♪ says (3:26)

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

Wait

Wait

Wait

Did…

Did you just say that he did charm your heart then?

I raised an eyebrow at his message.

Min.minsays(3:27)

When did I say that?

Jin.star♪ says (3:27)

Just now.

“Because guy that’s not  you has “charmed” my heart. :P”

 

Oh.  I guess I did say that indirectly. I didn’t type for a moment, but thought.  Did Jinyoung charm me? My heart beat faster, as I placed a hand over it instinctively, thinking that the pressure I put on it would slow it down.

 

Min.minsays(3:29)

Maybe.

Jin.star♪ says (3:29)

Maybe as in yes? :D

Min.minsays(3:29)

Maaybe.

Jin.star♪ says (3:29)

So that’s a yes?

Min.minsays(3:29)

Aish why are you so interested????? 0^0;  Its not like I’m talking about you >->

Jin.star♪ says (3:30)

….you have no clue.

Min.minsays(3:30)

…….=0=; about what?????

Jin.star♪ says (3:30)

Nvm.

I blinked at his simple answer, expecting him to make up some excuses to make me tell him more.  At that moment, my stomach growled.

Min.minsays(3:31)

Well, I’m gonna go grab something to eat.  ttyl  Jin :x

Jin.star♪ says (3:31)

Yea k.

I signed out of chat, a bit puzzled with Jin.  What did he mean by me not having a clue? He said that twice, but didn’t follow through with it.  Is he keeping something from me? Also, a thing I’ve noticed with Jin is that if he starts replying in short answers, something is up. I scratched my head, trying to think of what Jin was possibly trying to say. I stayed put in my chair for a while, resting my chin on my palm.

Jin is confusing.

I headed down the stairs towards the refrigerator, seeing cake.  A wash of guilt came over me, reminding me of my dongsaeng.  From the day we had our little argument, I hadn't seen her since.  Losing my apetite, I closed the fridge door, and leaned against the counter.  What should I do for my dongsaeng?  I guess it was my fault, I shouldn't of taken the slice of cake without asking.  But why was her reaction so big? Its just cake, right? My brow furrowed in thought.  If it was so important to her, she could have just bought another one,right?  Unless it was handmade, that is...Then the greatest idea popped into my head.  I grabbed my bag from the counter and headed out.

I went to the nearest dessert store, examining the various treats they had on display.  Knowing that my dongsaeng liked strawberries, it was common sense for me to by the cake that was, well, strawberry-flavoured.  After purchasing, I went on my way home, until the most unexpected thing happened.

I saw my dongsaeng.  She was standing by a lamppost, waiting for someone.  In her hand was a box she held tightly, a shy smile on her face.  She kept her head down and checked the time.  I was about to go call her when a guy with a cap walked towards her.  She lifted her head, the smile on her face brighter than ever. Hm.

...she's meeting a guy??????!!! I hid behind the corner of a building, peering at the two people.  I squinted my eyes, trying to get a closer look at the guy, but with no luck.  So instead, I just peeked at them behind the wall.

The boy looked around boredly, scratching the back of his head.  I sneaked over to a closer building like a ninja, so I could hear what they were saying, but unfortunately, the boy now had his back faced towards me.  I know eavesdropping might not be the most polite thing to do, but hey, she's my dongsaeng! And he's a suspicious looking guy.....Hm....why does the back of his head look so familiar? Who is he? I pursed my lips, trying to remember, but failing to do so.

"Anyeonghaseyo," my dongsaeng bowed.

"Anyeong Mi Sook," he said casually, not looking at her. "Why did you call me out?"

She lowered her head, a tint of red appearing in her cheeks.  She held out the box in front of him, her head lowered.

"What's this?" he asked, suprised.  He took the box from her hands, tilting his head to see her hidden face.

"J...Johahaeyo," she stuttered.

"BWOH?" the guy replied, sounding even more suprised.

"Johahaeyo," she said, a little louder.

There was a silence between them, both of them standing awkwardly infront of each other.

"M-mianhaeyo...Mi Sook," he said quietly

"Eh?" she squeaked, looking up for the first time.

"I don't like you. Y-you're not my type."

"Oh. I see," she whispered, like she ws on the verge of tears.

There was another silence.

"Yah. Are you crying?" the guy questioned cautiously.

"Aniyo."

He let out a sigh. "Here. I'm giving this back to you."  He pushed the box back in front of her, as she slowly took it back.

She bit her lip, attempting to keep back the tears.

"Y-yah! I told you not to cry!" the guy said, nervously looking around.

"I'm not," she whimpered, her head down.

BISH. WHO MAKES MY SISTER CRY.

I angrily walked towards them, my dongsaeng glancing up at the angry person striding towards them (aka me).  A hint of annoyance showed on her face, as she quickly turned and began to walk away.

“Yah! Dongsaeng! Where are you going?” I yelled after her.

“Why are you here,” I heard her mutter.

“ M-Min Ah….?” I heard someone say behind me.  I turned around, face to face with the guy who had rejected my dongsaeng. He had a surprised expression on his face, his big eyes staring at me in confusion. Then it clicked.  The reason why he looked so familiar was because I had seen him this morning.

“B-BARO?!!!”

--------

Yo~ how was this chappie?

Thanks to my new subscribers:

~ Fatiniloveonew                ~ TheGazettE5fan

~ marshmallowjjang          ~ shineeatheart

~ Eunjungx9                        ~ KoreanAddict

And of course tons of love to all my subscribers! :D

Clarification: Mi Sook is a fictional character.

To all readers:  If you haven't yet done so, PLEASE subscribe and comment in the comment box below! :"DD

And I'll love you forever lmao ;]

Hmm....I guess everyone seems to want food....

What food do you want?  You can order it at Bliss Café, and Jinyoung or anyone of B1A4 can serve you! LOL

That is....that will only happen if you subscribe!!! *0* hehehehe XD

 

vhey look! A quick drawing of Jinyoung I did in social class LOL