Idea

My Heaven

 

I was so deep in thought that I almost walked right passed the school gates. Luckily I didn't. And guess what? HE was sitting on the bench eyes fixed on me, head in hands and eyes lit up.

"Annyeong Seunghyun!" He called over to me as I walked over, that beautiful smile spread across his face. 

"Annyeong hyung." I sat not opposite him but right next to him on  the bench, so that I could feel him there and be closer to him. We still had some time before classes started.

"How are you?" He asked me.

"I'm great thanks" Happier with you here. "How are you?" 

"I'm fine. Happy." He said as his hand brushed over mine.I couldn't help wondering if it was on purpose or not, just because it wasn't as light as it could have been. As I think about this I can feel my cheeks getting hotter, I hope it's not visible. 

"Ah, yeah." Jiyong exclaimed as he pulled out a folded sheet from his pocket and handed it to me. While I unfold it I wonder what I could possibly be.

It was a copy of his timetable.

He grinned at me.

"So your not passing out trying to find me." He joked, although it a way it was serious. I laughed. We laughed together.

Then he leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear with a serious tone. 

"But if you are late, know I'll still be waiting." 

I froze. I can feel my heart raging in my chest and my palms slightly sweating. 

"I will, so I guess if you don't come I'll have to sleep at school." He said in reply to my silence, smiling again. 

I'd never not come for him. How I wanted to say, but whenever I opened my mouth to speak no sound would come out.

Too fast had the time to say passed.

"Well my class is on the other side of school so...I'll see you at break?" He stood up and adjusted his bag, taking a few steps back.

Everyone around us going to their classes went into a blur...

Don't leave.

"Outside your class?" I asked stupidly.

He nodded and turned his back, walking away to his class. Two hours until break. I heaved myself off the bench and hurried to the nearest block to the side where my first class was held.

_________

His class wasn't out yet. I stood at the door and watched, through the door window, him packing his bag then walking up to the door with all his classmates, and finally step outside the class. 

"Seunghyun, your already here?!." His eyes lit up again like they had done before today.

"Yes hyung." I grinned.

"Lets go outside then." He let me lead him outside to the same place we had eaten lunch just yesterday. 

________

We talked. Not about anything much, just about movies we had both seen and stuff like that. But it was great, just having him there and feeling like I'm getting to really know him.

Lessons passed by, not 100% sure what we were learning in them since he was on my mind the whole time. At lunch we continued just talking like friends, which we are...

Once it got to the end of the day and we approached the gates I realized that, as it's Friday now, I wouldn't see Jiyong until Monday. What could I do to stay with him? Obviously that wasn't going to completely give IT away since I am still scared to say anything because- no to mention that nobody else would be back until tomorrow morning so...that's it!

"H-hey hyung?" I stopped him from walking on by lightly tugging his sleeve. 

"Yeah?" He turned around to face me with a questioning look.

"My family are out for a long time and..." Come on Seunghyun. Lies are said all the time but...this is...and to him. But it's so I can still be with him so...

He waited for me to continue without saying a word.

"I forgot my keys to get in. I mean I'd ask Sandara noona my friend but she has allot of work to do and I wouldn't want to hassle her and the people she lives with so..." I trailed off.

"So you want to ask if you can stay at mine?" He guessed. 

I nodded and looked at him nervously. He looked thoughtful for a few seconds then smiled. That smile that melts me inside like no other.

"Sure." He said as if it were nothing.

"Thank you Jiyong hyung." 

As we walked out of school, I saw out of the corner of my eyes, Sandara noona pass by and wink at me. I couldn't help but smile stupidly to myself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay I know not much really happens in this chapter but I need it to link the last one with the next. 

Thanks to the comments that I'm so happy about ^^^^^^^ I am typing the next chapters out on my phone so my updates hopefuly won't be any slower. Thank you everyone ^^^^^^^^