Together

My Heaven

 

11pm. An hour left. I had taken a shower, done my hair and put a warm coat over my pants and top as well as making sure I wore warm shoes. It was going to be cold, however that was hardly the thought that occupied my mind.

I sneaked the house easy enough, took the bus to school, walked down to where his apartment block was, followed the road down until I spotted the park.

Trees boxed in the large grassy space with only one gap as an entrance. It's different to other parks I know. Down the middle there is a pathway with a few parks benches lining the sides. Instantly  as I walked down the path, I saw Jiyong. We are the only people here. Alone. Together.

"Jiyong!" I called out.

He stood up. And once I had reached him he put a finger to my mouth.

"shh" He embraced me. All my worries about what he thought of me yesterday disappeared  because at least if he doesn't love me we are still friends. And friends is better than just a memory or a soon to be stranger to me. He sat both of us down on the bench behind us.

"I'm sorry hyung. I'm glad we are still friends." I said quietly' looking down to the ground.

"Yes." He sounded unsure...

I've got to tell him. I promised myself I would. I couldn't back down now.

"Jiyong." I looked up into his eyes. "I should tell you this. That I've never met another person who makes me feel like you make me feel inside. I lo--"

I took a sharp intake of breath when he cut me off. He did it with no words, but with a KISS. His eyes closed and his lips pressed againsed mine. He rapped one arm round my neck and I felt my own eyes closing too. My vision turning to a peaceful darkness. My body warm next to his. His lips sweet against mine. His lips moved avainst mine softly and I kissed back more, leaning forward. I wish for this moment to never end though it's over to soon as he pulls away.

"I love you too." He whispered.

"I love you Jiyong."  It was out. It felt right.

I shifted closer next to him, as close as I could on this bench and leaned in to kiss his round, sweet, perfect lips again. But to my disappointment he turned away and I only caught his cheek. Why'd he turn?

He turned back and looked at my eyes.

"You have panda eyes." He said,lightly touching the dark bags under my eyes that I got so very easily, making me flinch.

"sleep." He whispered, resting my head on him. "I'll bring us back. Please sleep." he told me again...

Okay. I am only now just realizing how tired I really am. Shutting my eyes I buried my head into his warm body and curled up trying to get comfortable on the bench. Drifting, drifting away...asleep.
_______________

My eyes fluttered open. The world around me blurred for the few seconds before my eyes adjusted. The room was dimly lit by the sunlight that dared to seep through the curtains  It wasn't my room but I was sprawled out on the bed.

"Seung...hyun" mumbled Jiyong who was tightly curled up with me, one arm across my waist and one leg intertwined with mine. I'm guessing the breakthrough of light and the morning city noises woke him up too.

"Good morning hyung." I whispered caressing his messy but still shining hair.

He moaned and gripped me tighter, his hand sliding under my top and  my bare skin. A feeling like tiny lightning bolts of pleasure through me. My chest rising high and falling back down again as I try to steady my breathing, hoping that would steady my pulse as well.

"Seunghyun"

"Ji..."

He pulled his hands away from me slowly and shifted his leg away, sitting up. He stretched out and let out a yawn then clambered over me, hopped off the bed. But before he could move any further I shot up out of his bed and grabbed him from behind. I gently kiss the delicate skin round his neck.

"ahh" He shifted a way from me but then turned so he stood facing me. He stepped closer to me and with his hands on my shoulders pushed me so I had to sit down on the bed. He started to undo the top buttons of his night shirt so, reaching out, I helped him with the rest then slid the shirt off his shoulders. It fell silently to the floor. 

Jiyong sat on my lap and rapped his legs round. Predicting what he would do next I lifted my own t-shirt over my head and threw it across the room. He smiled. The smile that melted me to a puddle but with a hidden devious grin underneath. Pressing our body's together, I can feel his heavy breath. The look in his eyes was intense  I don't know fully what today has in store for us but I somehow just know that I will never forget it...

Jiyong's lips touched mine. And this time the kiss was just as sweet. But he didn't break away; he begged for more. I let him, his hands travelling round my .

"Hyung" I breathed as his tongue split through my lips into my mouth. He made sure to search my whole mouth as much as he could before we are forced to break for air. After gasping for as much oxygen as possible in one breath we smashed our lips back together...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE!!! 

The next will be up too in a sec as it's just a short epilogue thing. 

Yay they are together now ^^^^^^^