Keys

My Heaven

 

Room 20.

The walls were light blue and there was a bed in the far corner. At the end of the bed was a TV and next to the TV was a desk with allot of paper and notebooks on. Also on the wall to the right was a door that looked like it lead out to a balcony, plus a wardrobe with clothes around in the corner. And finally a small kitchen and a door I assumed lead to the bathroom, of course. It was a nice, easy for one person to live in, 'young student' like place i guess. I liked it. 

Jiyong kicked off his shoes, shut the door and indicated to the wardrobe saying he was going to change out of his school uniform. I darted my eyes awkwardly round the room while a part of my conscious was saying I shouldn't be like this around another guy, I ignored it. 

"Kay." He said and sat on the edge of his bed wearing jeans and a black hoodie that had 'BE MINE' written across it in white. 'I will' I thought...then mentally slapped myself. I mean I know I-I love him but, and I was only THINKING it but still...

"Seunghyun?" Jiyong's voice brought me out of my own head. God I hope he didn't notice I was staring at the words on his hoodie. I walked over and sat next to him.

"You like it?" He asked. Oh dear, did he notice? Or was he talking about the apartment? What?!

"Er yeah it's cool." I said, hoping he didn't ask anything else like that.

"So when do your family get back?" He asked. Oops I forgot to say before...

"Tomorrow morning." I answered back truthfully.

Jiyong bit his lower lip.

"You wanna sleep with me?" He raised an eyebrow. 

I think I chocked on the air. I coughed and stared at him- now sitting cross legged by the pillows on the bed- probably going bright red.

He ruffled my hair and a huge smile broke out on his gorgeous face.

"I'm only joking." He laughed.

Oh right...of course

"You disappointed?" He got up and stood in front of me, bending over so that his face was right up to mine.

Yes.

"No!" I said a bit too rushed so it was even more obvious how embarrassed I am. 

AHEM....well considering he put THAT kind of thought in my head th--Trying to ignore my inner thoughts here...

Jiyong's setting out a bed on the floor. There was silence as I just watched him, waiting for whatever he'd say next.

"Come." He said quietly as he took my arm and lead me outside onto the balcony. The view was lovely.

"The park area down the road is better, much, because there is less light from the streets so you can make out more stars and the trees surrounding are nice. The atmosphere there is peaceful and calm, not tense  even though its late and dark. Sometimes its even as if you can just look up into the heavens and see everything there!" He said dreamily while he leaned on the balcony bars and looked out into the distance.

It sounded nice although I cant help thinking why he would go out to the park at that time in the first place, but I wont say. I don't want to ruin the mood.

I moved myself so that I was closer to him, so we were almost touching sides and slowly put my arm around his waist. I'm scared he'll flinch back or move away from me completely but in the end he didn't. He has his head in his hands, still focused on something in the distance.

The air seemed fresher, the stars seemed brighter and the surroundings all seemed prettier  And here at the center of the scene was us. This somehow just felt right, like it was the moment i'd been waiting for. I moved even closer to him but he suddenly stepped away as I did so. Jiyong...

"ow!" he mumbled as he rubbed his hand against his pocket. No! THE KEYS! I pat my pockets and sure enough my house keys were there with the pointed side against my hand, what he must have felt when I moved closer. Too close. I bit my lower lip hard, feeling like I was about to tear up. Jiyong looked at me disappointed and sad, like i had just broken his trust. I had.

I lied to be with YOU!!! Doesn't that count for something?

'you still lied to ME.' I could practically hear his reply in his eyes even though nothing was spoken out loud.

I walked back into the apartment room, tacking one last quick look around before walking to the door and letting myself out. I could swear I heard a rustle of papers and a pen click but I didn't look back at where HE stood. I forced myself not to look back as i left the apartment,  left the building.

I'll just try to act like that perfect moment has never been ruined.
Because that perfect moment never happened.
I'll try to forget it all and how much I 'used' to like a hyung called Jiyong. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Seungri 

Don't worry this is of course NOT the end. I'd never do that. 

I almost have all of it done now thanks to my new phone :D Updates should be fast until the end of the fic now!