Noona

My Heaven

 

Noona was at the bus stop. Sandara Park. 
 
"Annyeong Noona" I said as I sat down next to her on the bus stop seats.
 
"Annyeong Seunghyun. How come you are late?" She asked looking confused. I'd have asked her the same back but I already knew she had a practice class after lessons.
 
"I...was trying to find hyung..." 
 
"Which hyung?"
 
"The new hyung who I was told to stay with in his first few days. I said I'd meet him outside class but I forgot where his was so I ran round the school trying to find him......" I trailed off
 
"Did you?" She prompted
 
"Yes."
 
There was an awkward silence... 
 
"I took this long because I could hardly walk anymore from running all over the school in a panic." I knew what she was going to ask so I answered before the question. "I'm okay now though..." Am I? 
 
"You sure? That's so sweet that he was still waiting." She put her arm round me. 
 
"Yes" Too many thoughts that I cant put into words properly to say them out loud, so 'yes' is all I said. 
 
"So...where is he now?" She asked cautiously.
 
"Home probably. He said he lives in the apartment block nearby." 
 
"He lives there?" 
 
"Yes."
 
Before anything else could be said Sandara noona's bus came. 
 
"Annyeong Seunghyun" She waved as she got up and walked slowly up to the bus.
 
"Annyeong Noona, hope to see you tomorrow." Maybe then I will know what I really think and tell her...
 
"I hope so" And with that she was on the bus and gone.
______
 
I'm not getting anything done. I can't think about anything else. Why? I couldn't possibly fallen--...but I had. I want to talk to somebody who I know won't judge me. Would she be free? It was getting late.
 
I grabbed my phone from my desk and hurriedly scrolled through my contacts until i got to hers.  
 
Ring
Ring
Ring
 
Please pick up!
 
"Yeoboseyo" came her voice from the other end of the phone. 
 
"Yeoboseyo noona!" 
 
"Seunghyun?" 
 
"Yes. Noona...how do you tell if you LIKE someone?" 
 
"Kekeke, how much do you think about them?"
 
"....ever since I met them."
 
"And how do you feel when you are with them?"
 
"Happy. I want to always be with them..."
 
"What would you do to see them?"
 
"..." Run around the whole school trying to find their class and almost faint from exhaustion. That much at least. If he were a friend to me would I look around a bit but leave and say sorry later?
 
"Seunghyun?" She said as I realized I didn't reply to her.
 
"More than for a friend..." 
 
"Now do you think you love them?"
 
I bit on my lower lip and lay down on my back letting myself sink into the thick bed covers. 
 
"I think..."
 
"You think?"
 
"Yes noona."
 
"Kekeke. So who is it?"
 
".........Jiyong" 
 
"Hu?" Oh right, I don't think I told her his name.
 
"The new student."
 
"Aww him?" 
 
"noona...."
 
"Oh"
 
I think then she picked up what I was thinking.
 
"It's okay! If you really like him say. If he judges you for it then..."
 
It wasn't meant to be? Forget about it? Something like that.
 
"What if it's too soon?"
 
"If he doesn't like you back yet then wont he at least know you do. And if he gets to like you he will know you return the feelings?"
 
"...Thank you noona."
 
"Good luck! Seunghyun fighting!"
 
"Thank you. See you."
 
"Your welcome."
 
Beeeeep. 'The call has been ended.'
 
I-I love Jiyong. And I always thought that hot girls were my type...I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry at that but laughing seems the definite better option. No?
 
So that's it then. Is it? I'll tell him. How? It can't be that simple can it? Of course not.
 
I love him.
 
I love Jiyong.
 
I love Kwon Jiyong.
 
I'm gay for him.
 
Great. 
What's my country going to think of me now?
____________________________________________________________________________
 
Dara! Dara! <333
So now Seungri's feeling's are confermed. Will he confess and what will Jiyong think? 
For upcoming chapters I'm not sure how fast my updates will be since I'm not really getting all the time I need to type up the chapters I've written on paper but hopefully If i get more motivation (^^^^^^) I will try to type them out on my phone before I sleep instead of getting destracted (sorry i do that online easily ^^^^^^^) 
Thank you for reading <333
How am I doing?