Chapter 3 ( and what now ?)

Did we forget hyun ?

tumblr_mhft0tUDOv1qdzqh3o1_1280.jpg

 

 

 

Daniel teacher: Wow what a broken heart story but what do you want now coming back?

 

Oh Jung: You know teacher, since that night I never appeared in front of him not because I was afraid but because I realized that it wasn´t my ankle who was hurting the most but my heart , I couldn´t face the fact that he had rejected me so now I want to know why ?

 

Daniel teacher: well the truth is that it makes sense, well I can´t say you´re wrong but it will only hurt you, if he says on your face “I didn´t appear because I wanted “.

 

Oh Jung: it may be truth but at least I will now if it was that!

 

Kim hyun : yah pabbo , why did you drugged me on that day hum?

 

Woo bin: you know that we weren´t on the same situation as today, so just act normal and he´ll forget you!

 

Kim hyun : But I don´t want him to do it …

 

(The next day Oh Jung did his presentation!)

 

Oh Jung: mmm … So I´m Oh Jung 19 years old, I’m a crazy rabbit, I gain that name because of all the crazy stuff I did and still do (his hands were shaking) so you know today I think I deserve that name because I really I did the most crazy mistake three years ago, you know I fell for someone who I though oh this is the one, but then one day he betrayed me …

 

Woo bin (shouldn´t you be saying your name, age the usual stuff …

 

( kim hyun couldn´t take his stare and got out of the class , and Oh Jung followed him )

Kim hyun : Don´t do it , go back I have to go pee !

 

Oh Jung: YOU tell me why did you left me there? , I was beating up by your lover friends and they hurt me really bad?

 

Kim hyun : well you see I don´t give a sh… about it !

 

Oh Jung : you´re lying you bastard ( Oh Jung grabbed Kim hyun shi and kissed him and Oh Jung  felt his hot breath )

 

Kim hyun : You bad guy don´t chase after me I’m dirty , please forget me hyun !

 

Oh Jung: (opened the class door and took Woo bin out and the teacher chased them without their notice, he was good at it) hey I don´t want to fight you I just want to know why Kim hyun say he´s dirty and since you are or were his lover I don´t now anymore, tell me before I go insane why the hell does he say that!

 

Woo bin: I won´t tell you, if I do it Kim hyun won´t talk to me again!

 

Oh Jung: I … really … really love him to the point that makes difficult to me to even breath , to even eat ramen without think “ hey are you eating well “  , so I’m begging you tell me !

 

Woo bin: Aish so troublesome if I tell you, you won´t keep that about him, and well I really don´t like you but …

 

Daniel teacher: Hey sorry boys but the truth Oh Jung, is that Woo bin and Kim hyun are brothers so how can you say they were lovers?

 

(Oh Jung face turned white and he could barely say a thing so he run to the beach)

 

Woo bin: Nice job teacher, really nice now I have a double problem in hands you bad person!

Daniel teacher: where are you going (and chased after him)

 

(While running to the beach he went to call Kim hyun )

 

Kim hyun : Why are you two here don´t tell me… (Woo bin gave him a look to keep his mouth shout)

 

Daniel teacher: Well the truth is that I told Oh Jung that you and Woo bin are brothers, and I run to the beach!

 

Kim hyun : What but he can´t swim , !

 

(The three of them were looking for him, when Kim hyun received a call)

 

Kim hyun : Oh Noona  Jessica Jung … WHAT YOUR BROTHER IS ON THE HOSPITAL ? I’m coming

 

(The three of them went to the hospital)

 

Woo bin: well where´s the drama queen?

 

Doctor: He escapes when he saw that he lost his memories, he was very scared!

 

Kim hyun : this is all your fault Woo bin ( and Kim hyun gave a really strong punch to Woo bin , it was the first time , Woo bin couldn´t move from the shock  and Daniel teacher hugged him )

 

Daniel teacher: it´s okay … you´re shaking so much…

 

Woo bin: d…don´t touch me Danny ert, I’m going don´t follow me!

 

Kim hyun : OH JUNG SHI , where are you ? (He saw a person very scared in the middle of the street) oh Jung shi , thank God you´re safe !

 

Oh Jung: Sorry but who are you …I stopped because they said that was my name but really who are you, my brother, friend?

 

Kim hyun : Something like that , let´s go i´ll take you home !

 

(The next day they went to class)

 

Kim hyun : Sorry I have an announcement to make Oh Jung will coming back only on the second period thanks everyone !

 

Daniel teacher: Now that class is over, tell me what relationship do you have or had with Woo bin, because I can see you fallen in love for Oh Jung!

 

Kim hyun : hey why don´t you try to remember first your relationship with Woo bin sir ? try to remember !

 

Daniel teacher: What do I have to remember?

 

G.Na : why is your face so sad , brother ?

Daniel: G.Na what is that I can´t remember?

G.Na : I know since that accident you feel like something is missing , but it´s not

 

Daniel: That´s not true, what was my relationship with Woo bin?

 

G.Na : Oh my love , my dear brother don´t dig that up!

 

Daniel: I´m going crazy not knowing it!

 

G.Na : well when you went to visit London you had to take a student with you , and you choose Woo bin , who was still unable to say no to you , he was a year younger that the others students but you said he was the best so everyone believed you , and two months later you gave me  call saying you couldn´t take it and you wanted to come back home , I didn’t get it , and you didn´t talk about that , but then you end up on that plane  without Woo bin and honestly I really don´t know what happened you don´t remember and him never told me !

 

Woo bin: stop ringing the bell (Daniel kissed him on his neck what was his weakest point) hey what are you doing?

 

Daniel: it seems we had a romantic affair so I’m claiming what´s mine!

 

Woo bin: let´s not do this, it´s only going to hurt! (Daniel started to take his clothes of) okay, i´ll talk you devil…

 

Oh Jung: hey open the door!

 

Woo bin: what oh it´s you come in, hey Kim hyun come here!

 

Oh Jung and Daniel: so will you tell us what the situation is!

 

Oh Jung: last night everything come at me like a movie so start talking!

 

Kim hyun : Well the truth is that we were lovers but not as you think …

 

Woo bin : When we were fifteen we met on a party ,and we totally fell for each other you can say it was at first sight , we were always together , but our mothers asked us to meet them , because they thought we were dating girls !

 

4 years ago

 

 

Woo bin: Maybe if we put some makeup and a wig on you they won´t notice it , let’s do it

 

Kim hyun : you crazy guy ( hey take your hands of my belt , I don´t want it ,and don´t me there you ert ) let´s both go home !

 

Woo bin: Mommy since it´s been a year i´ll introduce you my lover on my birthday party okay?

 

( well our mothers agreed and we went on like lovers  , and everything was perfect until one day )

 

Woo bin: hey cute pie my father died, will you come with me to the funeral?

(But when we got there)

 

Woo bin and Kim hyun  : Mommy ???

 

(We found out she was the mother of both of us, so we went living on my father house ( Woo bin ) and we went as lovers more two years , until I found you teacher , you called me to go with you )

 

Kim hyun: What you´re going with him? And me?

Woo bin: I can´t do this anymore, so I’ll be going!

 

(Ah Oh Jung that pic it´s really us before my father took me with him (Woo bin) we found that later)

 

Oh Jung: So you two still dated each other, you really are dirty Kim hyun , well goodbye  .

Daniel teacher: wow you two are … wow i´m leaving we talk later.

 

Kim hyun : i´m going to sleep …

 

(The next day he found Wo bin under the bath water and he called Daniel teacher because he was the responsible of them!)

 

Daniel teacher: how did this happen?

 

Kim hyun : I was sleeping so I don´t know !

 

Woo bin: (talking in his sleep) yes I really like peaches … sorry … Danny … don´t leave me … sorry please …

 

Daniel: well he must be really sorry, I’m going …

 

Kim hyun : Wait … the truth is that you confessed to my brother so he went on that trip with you , on the start he wasn´t in love with you , but as time passed he felt for you more and more this I know !

 

(Daniel couldn´t let pass by that he felt that he had to listen to Woo bin too)

 

Kim hyun : Oh Jung open the door you bad guy , open it ( while Oh Jung was crying with his mouth covered by his hand ), I… okay I understand ..

 

Oh Jung: (with a tearful face) is that all aren´t you going to pledge some more you bad for nothing guy …

 

(Oh Jung grabbed his hand took his clothes, while Kim hyun did the same , the two of them started kissing each other  , teaching each other in their right intimate places , and they made love all night long  )

Kim hyun : so do you forgive me ?

 

Oh Jung: Not yet I want you to tell your brother we´re a couple!