Chapter 9 ( the model contest )

Did we forget hyun ?

“School 2013′s” Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin Show Off Modelesque Force

 

 

Chapter 9 (the model contest)

 

Goo nam soo was excited the time that he and Lee Jun ki  had to challenge each other was coming and Goo nam soo  wasn´t ready for losing !

 

Kim hyun: Woo bin shi, isn´t next week the contest? Who are you supporting?

 

Woo bin: My dear brother don´t talk me about that please, I don´t know either!

 

Kim hyun : Well think about it , I have to go see Oh Jung football play or he´ll become mad at me ! See you later!

 

Daniel: Woo bin (on the phone) pass by here, the kids are back and I want you to see how much they´ve grown!

 

Woo bin: Okay I’m passing by there now!

 

Hyun gi : My love you´re back I haven´t seen you for so long !

 

Woo bin: It´s true I’m with a problem but first let me see those cuties!

 

(When Woo bin saw the twins his smile was back for a brief moment, but he fast went back to his troubled face.)

 

Hyun gi:  Sit down please I´m going to make a tea for us then we talk!

 

(A few minutes later Woo bin was drinking the tea so they started to talk .)

 

Hyun gi : So now start talking with me !

 

Woo bin:  You know eonnie I was starting to live my romance again with Goo nam soo , but my past lover and best friend Lee Jun ki appeared and he needs me so I have to pick a side on the model contest but how can I ?

 

Hyun gi: I can understand you, because if you choose you´ll be disappointing the other one …

 

Woo bin: Yes and I know Lee Jun ki since we´re five how can I tell me that I don´t support him?

 

Hyun gi : You´re such a sweetheart but you´ll have to choose …

 

Woo bin: But Lee Jun ki is with family problems and I´m the only one he has here, and I found out that he still has feelings for me!

 

Hyun gi : Well I can understand him , you´re a hottie and real handsome , cute , nice boy …

 

Daniel: Hey are you forgetting me my wife? I´m here you know!

 

Hyun gi : Don´t meddle on our conversation dear , go change the diapers of the twins please !

 

Woo bin: Well I´m going since Kim hyun is home now we all going to have dinner out since it´s his birthday! You two come along!

 

Hyun gi : We can´t  my parents went to the cinema so we can´t leave the twins there, and since they are still too little  I have to feeding them !

 

(Woo bin went to the dinner)

 

Oh Jung: Hey Kim hyun shi isn´t Goo nam soo coming (looking at Woo bin)?

 

Woo bin: Hey Oh Jung stop it, won´t you? (Glaring at Oh Jung face).

 

Lee Jun Ki: You too stop fighting, Kim hyun isn´t feeling happy with the situation!

 

Oh Jung: (ignoring Woo bin) so my love, here my present for you!

 

Kim hyun  : Wow it´s a key !

 

Oh Jung : It´s to our new home , you know keeping going to your home or mine is getting annoying and we can play a lot more !

 

Lee Jun ki :  So sweet  ( to Himself ) and Woo bin will be all mine !

 

Kim hyun : I´m feeling so happy ( and he kissed Oh Jung )

 

Woo bin: Kim hyun I don´t want it we always lived together!

 

Oh Jung: Don´t mess with our life, I´m warning you take care of your own! (Glaring at him again)

 

Kim hyun: Let´s eat the cake!

 

Lee Jun ki: (giving cake to Woo bin) hey say aaaaah !

 

Woo bin: Aish you´re so childish!

 

Oh Jung: Oh it´s Goo nam soo , he´s so good looking ! He´s just like you Kim hyun but with a stronger personality!

 

Kim hyun : I can´t say that´s a lie , I´m sweeter !

 

Goo nam soo :  My bro here´s your present , I have to go I just come to give you this ! And Lee that hairstyle doesn´t suits you!

 

Lee Jun ki : Why ? Red makes me look a lot ier, don´t you agree Woo bin?

 

(Woo bin was feeling that he was already been dragged to their fight)

 

Woo bin: Well it suits him … I mean he´s cute and that hair makes him manlier!

 

Goo nam soo :  Well I don´t need your lover opinion Lee Jun ki

 

Woo bin: You can talk to me I´m here!

 

Goo nam soo : No need , I don´t want to talk to you!

 

Woo bin: So childish aigoo ! Hey come back here Goo nam soo .

 

(The day of the challenge had arrived)

 

Kim hyun :  Bro what´s your outfit ?

 

Goo nam soo : It´s  a mix of b.a.p and exo I don´t know either I´m getting anxious maybe I´ll just go home !

 

Lee Jun ki : You better go home ! Since you´re not competition for me!

 

Goo nam soo : I´m staying get my clothes bro !

 

Woo bin:  So are you two ready?  (He was really nervous)

 

Lee Jun ki : Nope I´m waiting for my stylish !

 

Goo nam soo: What are you doing here, this is only for the staff?

 

Woo bin: Sorry, but he forgot his shoes so I come to give it to him!

 

Oh Jung: Oh Woo bin did you saw Kim hyun ? And who are you supporting?

 

Woo bin: Don´t stress me out! Don´t mess with me, don´t make me beat you up!

 

Oh Jung: Hey are you talking to me? The fighting legend of our school?

 

Kim hyun : Oh bro here´s your clothes and you two stop it already  !

 

Goo nam soo : If you want to fight go outside !

 

(Woo bin was really nervous because the winner would work with him on the next project in China)!

 

Kim hyun : Woo bin go get dress for the contest it seems that they need one more model !

 

Woo bin: but I don´t have the clothes!

Hyun gi : Kim hyun  here´s the clothes you needed , it´s for you ?  I´m asking because you don´t have abs and this outfit is for someone with abs like Lee Joon …

 

 

Kim hyun: Someone like Woo bin shi!

 

Woo bin: Wow this is the “It´s war “clothes! But I can´t compete with them!

 

Hyun gi : But… we want to see you with that clothes ( with a  very cute face ) .

 

( Woo bin was wearing the clothes , while Hyun gi and Kim hyun told the staff to call him once he finished getting dress , that way Woo bin wouldn´t be able to escape the contest ).

 

 

(They were making the model walking, while people had to choose and it wasn´t easy!)

 

 

Kim hyun : Hyun gi who do you choose ?

 

 

Hyun gi : Well I have a selfish heart so Woo bin shi !

 

Daniel: Me too! (Sitting by Hyun gi side)

 

Oh Jung: Well I choose Lee Jun ki!

 

Kim hyun: Goo nam soo it´s my choice, but you know it depends on the juries so we can´t do anything, unless they ask our opinion!

 

(They finished the model walking and it was the decision time, and for their surprise people could give their opinion).

 

Jurist: So we have 210 – for Goo nam soo , 440 – votes for Woo bin and 330 – for Lee Jun ki . It’s the decision from our home guests so , it´s time for our decision and we choose the three of you to go to China !

 

Oh Jung: Oh it´s better than I thought!

 

Hyun gi : You troublemaker don´t speak , keep your mouth shut .

 

Oh Jung: Why? I´m saying nothing wrong!

 

(Woo bin looked at the two of them)

 

Woo bin: I accept it and these two are coming too!

 

Goo nam soo : Who said I´m  going !

 

Woo bin: Because this could be our last chance to work together Goo nam soo!

 

Goo nam soo : What do you mean !

 

Lee Jun ki : Oh you didn´t heard ! He has a model job in Germany for two months and I´m going too, so our love can happen!

 

Woo bin: Stop fantasizing, the problem is that doesn´t sound wrong, but still stop it!

 

Goo nam soo : I accept it but I won´t sleep in the same room as you two !~

 

Hyun gi : This seems to be getting better day by day !

 

 

 

tumblr_mhtuqecKAt1qm83wdo1_500.png

 

 So my first full fanfic is coming to an end 

I´m working on my last chapter 

 

hope you like it and share it please :) 

my next one I´ll start working on it when I finish the last chapter of this one :)