Chapter 6 ( the game )

Did we forget hyun ?

 

 

 

tumblr_mhdpnyoMZP1r61yvqo5_250.giftumblr_mhdpnyoMZP1r61yvqo9_250.giftumblr_mhdpnyoMZP1r61yvqo2_250.giftumblr_mhdpnyoMZP1r61yvqo1_250.giftumblr_mhdpnyoMZP1r61yvqo6_250.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6 (the game)

 

 

Woo bin: Oh you called me? Tell me teacher what is it? That you want to tell me!

 

Daniel: Well I couldn´t get you out of my mind so can we start over?

 

Woo bin: What are you up to?  Coming like this now? And your lovelly wife?

 

Daniel: You know you´re the love of my life so stay with me, that Goo man soo isn´´t me right?

 

Woo bin:  Yep but what about your wife and your sons?

 

Daniel: They still have me, but the person I cherish the most is you!

 

Woo bin: Are you serious?  What are you doing?

 

(Woo bin wanted to see how much far Daniel would take that game so, he got too close)

 

Woo bin: Hey tell me why don´t you kiss me; I think I will be able to forgive you!

 

( The truth is that their story  wasn´t an easy one , they were always playing with each other hearts and the others knew it , so  they had to stop seeing each other , but here they were again )

 

Daniel: Say, can you lock the door?

 

Woo bin: Of course Danny!

(But Oh Jung told about them to Goo nam soo that went there to check with his own eyes)

 

Woo bin: Hey hurry up here, my shirt is already on the floor and my pants too!

 

Daniel: (he knew it was wrong but he felt the passion for Woo bin all over again) that can´t be, how´s that possible, come here I’m going to bite your s so don´t move!

 

Woo bin: Hey that tickles, stop it!

 

(Even Woo bin forgot for a moment all the things he had went through until now and the Goo nam soo that was helping him forget, but suddenly the door went like BOOM)

 

Goo nam soo : So this is it ? Your rush to get out of home was to be with him? You did well and Teacher Hyun gi is going to her hometown she says that when the babies are born she´ll come back!

 

Woo bin: Hey wait!

 

Goo nam soo : You don´t have to explain just go to him already , I’m going back home already , I was the fool thinking you could forget him by being embraced by me !

 

Daniel: You don´t have to leave you forgot about your model work!

 

Goo nam soo : Oh it´s truth so I’ll be moving out from your house Woo bin shi !

 

(Goo nam soo left)

 

Kim hyun : Hey Oh Jung shi there´s that Goo nam soo here , saying he needs to talk to you !

 

Oh Jung: Oh you´re here (closing the door) are you crazy?

 

Goo nam soo : Nope , I want to live here , so make it happen !

 

Oh Jung: Why would I do such a thing?

 

Goo nam soo : Because of your advice I saw that two , you thought I would take Woo bin with me , but he still has feelings for Daniel , so I want you to pay me up , because of you I found that earlier that I thought !

 

Oh Jung: Hey I can´t let you stay here, Kim hyun will be so mad!

 

Goo nam soo : So let me tell him who advised me to go to the school at this late hour , to see those two together and take him away , What ? You think I’m stupid?

 

Oh Jung: You are quite smart, get in!

 

(Kim hyun pushed Oh Jung)

 

Kim hyun : Why´s he here ?

 

Oh Jung: Well dear he´ll be living here from now on!

 

Kim hyun : I hate so much right now ! (And left)

 

Oh Jung :( To him) I know (So he called Hyun gi ) hey the things aren´t  going according the plan !

 

Hyun gi : Oh Jung is just a little more when the kids are born he´ll come back , and we´ll be able to reveal the truth I bet this new plan will be better .

Kim hyun : Hey Woo bin open the door please !

 

(Woo bin opened the door surprised by his tone, he used to be such a calm person)

 

Woo bin: What´s the rush? Tell me.

 

Kim hyun : Okay let´s see if I get it what are you doing with Daniel , my dear ?

 

Woo bin: Oh you don´t know it already who´s the one who started all this?

 

Kim hyun : You already know ?

 

Woo bin: Know what that you two are twins? That you messing with my life is making me confuse!

 

Kim hyun: And why didn´t you told Goo nam soo ?

 

Woo bin :  Because it took so long to make him fall for me , the model work and everything we started to fall for each other but he knew Daniel was still in my heart , and right now he still  gets into my head ,  so you wanted me to tell Goo nam soo ?

 

Kim hyun : Hey my plan was to take Goo nam soo out of your life and mine , you should be worry about hyun gi , because she´s with Oh Jung planning to send you with Goo nam soo to another country !

 

Woo bin: You knew about that and you didn´t told me?

 

Kim hyun : Because I know Oh Jung is doing it out of jealously and Hyun gi too , but you and Henney have to stop it !

 

Woo bin: And you should tell Goo nam soo that you are twins, since you know it already!

 

(Later on Woo bin went to talk to Daniel)

 

Woo bin : You know Danny I heard about your wife plan about taking me and Goo nam soo to another country , well from the start I already knew it so why do you keep playing with me you noticed that I know ?

 

Daniel: Because even if the goal was that, the truth is that I wanted to get close to you again, to be with you the Woo bin who had peaches face, and not the Woo bin who is with Goo nam soo !

 

Woo bin: Maybe that´s true, but right now I can´t do this, you say that but you never thought of looking back that day!

 

Daniel: I...I…LOVE YOU!

 

(Woo bin started feeling the tears again remembering all the times he wanted to hear that, and he run to Daniel embrace, drunk by the past feeling that he had for that man.)

 

Kim hyun : Goo nam soo we have to talk please !

 

Goo nam soo : Well get in .

 

Kim hyun : It seems we are really twins I found out not a while ago , but it´s truth !

 

Goo nam soo : Oh so that´s  what you wanted , so that´s why you wanted to take me away from Woo bin , you´re really great , and tell me is that because you´re jealous over me ?

 

Kim hyun : What do you mean with that ?

Goo nam soo : I mean , I heard from Woo bin that you two had a relationship  , so I wanted to find out who the hell were you ! And now that you found out we´re twin’s you´re afraid that he comes to love me more than he loves you!

 

 

kim hyun :  ( Realized that his twin was right ) well that´s not the case okay !

 

 

Goo nam soo : Well but no matter what your plan was we are not together anymore you know he went to Daniel !

 

Kim hyun:  But will not last, he´s confused right now, but when he´s coming back to you, I’ll be here to make you go away!

 

Goo nam soo :  I thought so many times about why do you hate me so much but I realized it , it´s because you´re jealous of me , and because you can´t take the fact Woo bin accept you has a brother and didn´t give you the attention he gives  me !

 

Oh Jung: Sorry to interrupt you let´s go Kim hyun !

 

Kim hyun : Oh Jung I love you !

 

Oh Jung: Me too you fool, and let those two be happy, maybe it isn´t such a bad thing!

 

Kim hyun: It´s not me who decides it, and for now I ´ll go on hating Goo nam soo , because even in school he took my spot !

 

Oh Jung: Yes, yes I get it!

 

(Two months later)

Hyun gi : Darling I’m home  , these babies are about to born I can feel it aish !

 

(Daniel and Woo bin were sleeping, Hyun gi could see their butts, and Daniel hand on Woo bin down there, and her water´s broke)

 

Daniel: Woo bin, get dressed and go get the car!

 

Hyun gi : YOU TWO , aigoo my life , hold on my  babies !

 

(The babies were born health and cute and Daniel was too happy looking at them!)

 

Goo nam soo : Woo bin when are you coming back ?

 

Woo bin: Today, my dear today

 

Goo nam soo : I already know about me and Kim hyun he hates me ! Hey your hands are cold, Woo bin wake up!

 

(He took him to the hospital)

 

Doctor: He just needs to rest!

 

Woo bin: Sorry, it´s just that I finally realized I’m alone!

 

Goo nam soo : Hey I´m here and that fool Kim hyun will be here soon !

 

Woo bin: You know I had love story with him, how can you not hate me?

 

Goo nam soo : Because you´re my angel , you know it already , I used to say “ I hate you “ , because I didn´t wanted to admit how much I loved you , and Kim hyun will forgive me one day , he just hasn´t accept the fact that I´m here !

 

Woo bin: But I don´t deserve you!

 

Goo nam soo : Well tell that to my heart I already fallen for you too hard !

 

Kim hyun : Sorry to interrupt your love nest but Woo bin Hyun gi is calling for you !

 

 

(Woo bin went to her room calm as possible, and when he saw the babies he´s urge to run was there)

 

 

Hyun gi : I was wrong with you , so please accept my apologizes !

 

Woo bin: Well I was wrong too so I apologize too!

 

Hyun gi : And I´m not saying this as a plan , but that boy loves you , really much I can see that !

 

Woo bin: And you take good care of those three! I´ll miss you lady

 

(In the other room Kim hyun and Goo nam soo, were arguing and Woo bin heard without intention!)

 

Kim hyun :  Goo nam soo , just go away already !

 

 

Goo nam soo: Why? Because you found out I slept with Oh Jung? I was drunk!

 

Kim hyun : What ? You ´re lying!

 

 

(Four weeks ago)

 

 

Well I was mad so mad at Woo bin so I went and got drunk , and when I was trying to call him , my finger skipped a number and went to Oh Jung !

So he picked me up , and left me home , but I locked the door ,and started rubbing my body against him , and taking of our clothes , so he couldn´t move.

 

I thought it was Woo bin, so I was over excited and he didn´t say a thing, it was the next day:

 

 

Oh Jung: Hey wake up we´ll be late to class!

 

 

Goo nam soo : Woo bin wait a little bit !

 

 

Oh Jung: It´s not woo bin, it´s Oh Jung!

 

 

(Back to the present)

 

 

Kim hyun : What ? You two? You´re a monster!

 

 

(The door opens)

 

 

Woo bin: So you wanted to make me pay, by making everyone around suffer? Well you´ve done it Goo nam soo !

 

Goo nam soo : I was drunk ( he start to tremble and crying ) I really felt hopeless !

 

 

Kim hyun : I´m going home and Goo nam soo don´t appear in front of me again !

 

Woo bin: Goo nam soo I was wrong with you, but you played me back so we´re done!

 

(In Oh Jung house)

 

Oh Jung: Hey why are your bags on the hall way?

 

Kim hyun : You bastard , sleeping with Goo nam soo ?  He was drunk and you? What´s your excuse?

 

(Kim hyun started to hit him and crying so much that he was exhausted)

 

 

Oh Jung : You … are the one I love , that day I was mad at you because you were always thinking of a plan to get them apart , and I was not myself , forgive me !

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

So everyone went mad with each other 

what will happen now ??