chapter 8 ( the new student - past lover )

Did we forget hyun ?

 

 

tumblr_mg44qqe4KR1qj268io5_r1_250.giftumblr_mgir6oCteD1s36pdwo3_250.giftumblr_mgir6oCteD1s36pdwo2_250.gif

 

 

 

Chapter 8 (The new student – past lover)

 

Daniel: So today we have a new teacher because we´re in the middle of the year this is not usual, but it seems he´s a very talented and gifted student so we didn’t have another option!

 

 

Oh Jung: If he´s that special why would he want to be in this class?

 

Daniel: (Looking at Oh Jung with an angry and tired expression)   Oh Jung go to the back of class and put your hands up and stay  like that until the new student appear!

 

Oh Jung: I just said the truth aish , okay I’ll go  !

 

Goo nam soo : But teacher we are curious why would the new student come to this class ( Goo nam soo wasn´t feeling very happy with that and he didn´t knew why , but soon he´ll discovered it )

 

Daniel: Well my dear students I don´t know too, maybe because he wanted to know a tradition Korean school since he´s a model!

 

Goo nam soo : A model ? I don´t like it (he´s used to be the famous model in the school)

 

 

Woo bin: Maybe it´s from our agency?

 

Goo nam soo : Hey aren´t you too curious , I don´t like it !

 

Woo bin: Well … I was just curious!

 

(The new student finally comes in)

 

Woo bin: Oh, Lee Jun Ki??? Why are you here?

 

Goo nam soo : Wait do you know him ?

 

(Woo bin was with such a happy face, looking at him!)

 

Lee jun ki : My apple are you here ?

 

Daniel: Wow you have so many nicknames! Woo bin

 

Woo bin: (with a smile on his face), it´s not my fault I’m a loved person!

 

Kim hyun : Oh I remember him ! He´s Woo bin best friend and I think they had a summer romance!

 

Goo nam soo : Oh really ( he was venting his anger  out )  Wow you´re really a loved person good for you !

 

Lee jun ki : My Woo bin I missed you so much ( and he hugged Woo bin ) you´re still the same even  your scent  is the same !

 

(Goo nam soo got up from his seat and pulled Lee jun ki )

 

Goo nam soo : Yah don´t touch him he´s mine , understand ?

 

Daniel: Lee jun ki so from what agency are you from? If you want do introduce yourself go on !

 

Lee jun ki : Hi everyone my name is Lee jun ki , i´m a singer and model , my agency is the famous Angel baby , I lived in France and came back because I missed home and ( looking at Goo nam soo) Woo bin my best friend !

 

Female student: Kyah you´re so handsome, and a model aigoo my life!

 

Goo nam soo : I´m a model too !

 

Female student: Aish oppa you´re so childish! Lee jun ki sign my book!

 

Lee jun ki : ( With a cheerful face  and cute one )  Sure !

 

Daniel: Hey sit down pretty boy; the books are not to sign!

 

Female student: You´re such a meanie! Sorry teacher to talk like this but you´re being mean!

 

Daniel: (to himself) I’m starting to get enough of these girls always screaming over them aish my life, I’m a model too!

 

Oh Jung: Teacher did you said something?

 

Daniel: Yes answer the next problem please!

 

(Lunch time)

 

Goo nam soo : Hey dear open your mouth ( with a cute face giving his fork to him )

 

Lee jun ki : He doesn’t like carrots !

 

Goo nam soo : ( looking at him ) oh you scared me , go to another table !

 

Woo bin: let him be, he´s a friend!

 

(Lee jun ki put some meat on his fork)

 

Lee jun ki : My apple , open your mouth !

 

Woo bin: It´s my favorite meat (and he ate it)

 

Student: kyah he ate it so cool!

 

Goo nam soo : this is too much , I’m going to class first !

 

Lee jun ki : Okay see you there !

 

(Lee jun ki started hugging Woo bin and kissing his face)

 

Woo bin: Hey why did you came back and tell me the truth?

 

Lee jun ki : Well you know the truth is that I was doing really well on my agency , I was really happy and I could forget about you for a moment , but my  grandmother got in an accident and since they are from here I had to come back ( starts crying )…

 

Woo bin: come here (he started his hair) Lee tell me the rest I´m here!

 

Lee jun ki : And since my grandmother died I’m taking care of grandfather since , my parents decided to go live in Italy !

 

Woo bin: Yep, I knew they are like that!  But well I´ll help you out

 

Lee jun ki : It´s already time for class let´s go !

 

(They went in but Goo nam soo and Kim hyun weren´t happy with Lee jun ki there)

 

 

Goo nam soo : Hey Kim hyun , what´s their story  they are so friendly with each other more than you and him , even I that am his boyfriend !

 

Kim hyun :  They were best friends since we were 5 years old , we use to play all together but those two did everything together even taking a bath !

 

Goo nam soo : Since 5 years old , so how did they end up as a lovers ?

 

Daniel: Hey stay quiet!

 

Kim hyun : ( in a very low tone ) they were lovers for two years , I found out later that it wasn´t just a summer fling , but since Lee jun ki  went to France they haven´t seen each other , that´s the true ! He really missed him a lot, but with Daniel he forgot about him for the time being!

 

Goo nam soo : Oh so that´s it , so cute their story but I don´t like them being so close !

 

Woo bin: Hey Lee jun ki want to go to my home, it´s near and I don´t want you to be alone!

 

Goo nam soo : ( to Lee jun ki ) he sure wants to go home ?  Don´t you?

 

Woo bin: Don´t be rude to him, he´s coming with us!

 

Lee Jun ki : Hey don´t get mad because of me , I’m going with you because my grandfather went to the park and he doesn´t like when I’m alone !

 

Goo nam soo : Isn´t he over protecting you ? I mean you can go home alone!

 

 

Woo bin: GOO NAM SOO (Woo bin yelled at Goo nam soo ) stop it won´t you  !

 

 

(Woo bin was mad at Goo nam soo and Woo bin went home with Lee jun ki )

 

Lee Jun ki : Go call him he ´ll be mad at you , and the truth is that he couldn´t understand because he doesn´t know  why I´m here and why my grandpa is so over protective !

 

Woo bin: Well I can understand why he´s like that, I mean you love your family the most and your grandpa and grandmother raised you so I understand!

 

(Woo bin was watching a movie with Lee Jun ki when Oh Jung, Kim Hyun and Goo nam soo went in)

 

Goo nam soo : Hey why are you cuddling , can´t you be a little more far from each other ?

 

Kim hyun: it´s not worth these two were always like this!

 

 

Oh Jung : Kim hyun shi dear let´s go to the room , I’m feeling really hot even though it´s cold there´s someone  down here that it’s hot ! (With a cheesy face)~

 

Kim hyun : ( embarrassed ) Don´t say it out loud , you make me hot too and I can´t take it !

Woo bin: You two fellows go up already and you Goo nam soo sit down the movie is so cool watch it with us!

 

 

(In the bedroom)

 

Kim hyun : Oh Jung don´t touch there it´s so …

 

Oh Jung: Hey don´t make it too loud, because they´ll hear it!

 

Kim hyun : you meanie !

 

( Oh Jung ripped Kim hyun clothes , putting his fingers on Kim hyun intimate parts , making him really hot and with such a passion he kissed all his body , making Kim hyun  come over and over .  Kim hyun already had his feet on the end of the bed and Oh Jung couldn´t stop it they went again and again.)

 

Woo bin: Oh the movie already finished!

 

Lee Jun ki : It´s my time to go home , see you tomorrow !

 

Woo bin: You can sleep here!

 

Goo nam soo : Woo bin shi , don´t he has to go home !

 

Woo bin: Well but it´s already late so he´ll stay.

 

Goo nam soo : Okay then I’ll sleep in a friend´s house !

 

Lee Jun ki : Hey go chase after him , he´s being jealous , so he isn´t thinking straight !

 

Woo bin: Let him be let´s go to bed!

 

( Lee Jun ki while watching Woo bin sleeping ,  he couldn´t stop looking at Woo bin lips and his chocolate abs , so he started putting his head on Woo bin chest !)

 

Woo bin: (Sleepy) what are you doing?

 

Lee Jun ki : Your chest is still so warm , I missed this !

 

Woo bin: Lee let´s sleep!

 

Lee Jun ki : ( With a really sad and lovely expression )  I missed you so much !

 

Woo bin: Let´s not do this, you´re my best friend I missed you too!

 

(  Lee Jun ki was trying but he end up kissing Woo bin , and as Woo bin felt his lips he was ready to push Lee Jun ki but he felt Lee Jun ki tears running reaching his mouth )

 

Goo nam soo : So this is it , why you wanted to be alone with him ! Well done Woo bin .

 

Woo bin: Hey wait (but Lee Jun ki grabbed him)

 

Lee Jun ki : Don´t go stay with me !

 

(The next day)

 

Goo nam soo: Teacher I have an announcement to do!

 

Daniel: Really, so go on my dear student!

 

Goo nam soo : I found out Lee Jun ki is on the same company as me , I asked my agent to go there , so Lee Jun ki wait for me !

 

Lee Jun ki : Oh really that´s great , welcome to my company !

 

Woo bin: Teacher I want to talk too!

 

Daniel: Today you all want to talk well go on!

 

Woo bin: Goo nam soo listen to me please, I didn´t did anything wrong …

 

Goo nam soo : It doesn´t matter anymore I´m focused on my goal to be the top model so I really don´t care whatever you do ! (He always had a strong temper).

 

Oh Jung: Wow I´m loving this so much, a love triangle!

 

Kim hyun : Be quiet my love you´re not helping !

 

Oh Jung: It´s not my intention to help them since Woo bin was your lover.

 

Kim hyun : Forget it already my love Woo bin is not that anymore ( he grabbed Oh Jung hands ) and you´re the one I love the most !

 

Oh Jung: I know that but still I can´t be the best friend of Woo bin, because you´re the one I treasure the most!

(In the studio)

 

Goo nam soo :  I want the exo  clothes to make this session of photos !

 

Lee Jun ki : Mee too !  I want it too, it will be super y.

 

Woo bin: Hey Lee Jun ki you forgot your lunch … wow you´re so handsome with those clothes!

 

Goo nam soo : ( Full of Jealous) Woo bin get out please we have to start !

 

 

Lee Jun ki : ( To Goo nam soo ) hey don´t be mad Goo , he just come to give me my lunch , so please wait a little bit !

 

Woo bin: So I´m going.

 

(Lee Jun ki grabbed his jacket and kissed his check it was a scene that lovers actually do)

 

Lee Jun ki: See you later!

 

(Woo bin went to Daniel house)

 

Woo bin: Where´s your wife?

 

Daniel: She went to leave the twins over her parents’ house, they want to stay with them this week and since we need some time together we don´t mind because they love them really much!

 

Woo bin: Well but I come to talk to you, can I?

Daniel: What´s the matter? You seem worried.

 

Woo bin: You see I have this friend that means a lot to me, that I cherish the most … (start feeling really sad)

 

Daniel: And … talk with me I´ll help you decide the best for you!

 

Woo bin: And I´s my best friend and a past lover, and seeing him now is making the past feeling come back, I mean the feeling of friendship, because love I feel for Goo nam soo …

 

Daniel: Wait you already said your answer, so what´s troubling you?

 

Woo bin: But this friend is hurting really much because of a loss he felt recently and because he understood that he needs me more than anyone, but I´m losing Goo nam soo !

 

Daniel: Fool, always worrying about others, and losing yourself meanwhile, I want to help you but you´ll hate me if I make you choose!

 

Woo bin: Hyun you still the same but I´ll thank you anyway because you always help me!

 

Daniel: (To himself) I miss you, Woo bin shi!

 

Goo nam soo : Lee Jun ki  keep your hands away from Woo bin shi !

 

(Goo nam soo grabbed Lee Jun ki shirt and gave him a punch and Lee Jun ki felt on the floor)

 

Goo nam soo : I warned you friend !

 

Woo bin: I´ m coming, stop ringing the bell please! Oh Lee you´re bleeding come in, who did this to you?

 

Lee Jun ki: It hurts... it was Goo nam soo! Can I stay?

 

Woo bin: Sure you can!

 

(Woo bin called Goo nam soo )

 

Woo bin: Goo why are you doing this? He´s sweet and friendly why did you hit him?

 

Goo nam soo : Because he kissed you  ( start crying )

 

Woo bin: Hey fool are you crying, where are you?

 

Goo nam soo : It doesn´t matter I don´t care anymore  , my goal now is to be a better model than Lee Jun ki so wait for that !

 

Woo bin: I don´t care about that I only want you to come back home please!

 

Goo nam soo : I won´t until my goal is reached !

 

Lee Jun ki : What did he say ?

 

Woo bin: Nothing at all! Well I´ll make the dinner!

 

Lee Jun ki: Make ramen with meat and tomato sauce hmm.

 

Woo bin: Did your grandpa called you?

 

Lee Jun ki: Why? Are you already tired of me?

 

Woo bin: No it´s not that!

 

(Lee Jun ki was feeling upset because he felt that Woo bin wanted him to go away and especially because it was the anniversary of his grandma death, so while Woo bin was making the food he went out.)

 

Woo bin: Hey Lee it´s ready let´s eat … Hey where are you?

 

 

Oh Jung: Woo bin, why is the door open? , well I´m going up!

 

Woo bin: Okay Kim hyun is already there!

 

(Woo bin called Daniel)

 

Woo bin: I need your help, Lee Jun ki disappeared!

 

 

Daniel: I´ll go look near the park and you go to the commercial zone!

 

Woo bin: Okay and thank you Danny!

 

(They start running to find him because they knew he was depressed)

 

Woo bin: Hey Lee Jun ki get your over here don´t make me go get you!

 

(Lee Jun ki was drunk standing on a table and kept on drinking)

 

Woo bin: I´m talking to you! Come here boy

 

Lee Jun ki : So now you want me or is just your protective style ?

 

Woo bin: Lee, I´m not kidding!

 

Daniel: (Out of breath) Oh finally you found him!

 

(Lee Jun ki got up and kissed Woo bin again and said)

 

Lee Jun ki :  My apple please be mine again I´m alone and it´s not only because I’m  drunk !

 

Daniel: You must be kidding! (With a feeling of Jealous) Woo bin take him here I´ll carry him.

 

Lee Jun ki : Don´t touch me I want to know Woo bin answer !

 

 

Woo bin: Let´s talk tomorrow!

 

 

tumblr_mhom2pr6PS1qhxqs6o1_500.jpg

 

 

With Lee Jun ki ( as past lover )  21 years old , a very cute and cheerful guy , who have bad luck in his life , and keep on loving Woo bin