Chatpter 7 ( hyun forgive me )

Did we forget hyun ?

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mg3gaygrtL1qe983go1_500.jpg

 

 

 

chapter 7 (HYUN forgive ME)

 

 

Daniel:  Woo bin do you want to go see my babies? Come on you can´t spend the all day in this house!

 

Woo bin: Let me be, go away I want to be alone!

 

Daniel: You know that Goo nam soo went to the country side for a week so get out already!

 

Woo bin: Go home and don´t talk with me, I want to be here!

 

Oh Jung: Sorry to come in without call!

 

Woo bin: You must be kidding!

 

( Woo bin , lose his grip and hit Oh Jung that felt like he deserved it , while Daniel stayed there too make sure they wouldn´t kill each other .)

 

Oh Jung: I guess I deserved it, hey do you know where´s Kim hyun?

 

Woo bin: You actually got the guts to talk to me and asked me about him?

 

Oh Jung: And also to apologize to you, really sorry Woo bin!

 

Woo bin: Get out please Oh Jung!

 

Daniel: Hey can´t you try and forgive him?

 

Woo bin:  Teacher don´t mess with me and don´t try to tell me what to do okay? Go see Hyun gi she´s on the doctor with your twins! It´s their first time on the doctor so go.

 

 

Daniel: Oh that´s right hey Oh Jung is better that you come with me, he´s a little dangerous, I mean a lot!

 

Oh Jung: Hey tell me where´s he Kim Hyun?

 

 

Woo bin: Kim hyun is leaving here again, but he says that he doesn´t want to see you or talk to you or about you!

 

 

 Kim hyun :  Oh Jung what is that you possible want from me ?

 

 

Oh Jung: Your love and your forgiveness? I really miss you.

 

(Oh Jung got on his knees, and gave him a box of chocolates)

 

 

Daniel: Hey I have to go sorry I can´t stay!

 

Kim hyun : How could a punk like you remember my favorite things  ! (He looked at Woo bin that was making an expression “whatever “, and he was almost picking up the flowers when )

 

Woo bin:  is that easy for you to forgive him?  Goo nam soo is your twin! I have to get out of this house.

 

(Woo bin was walking towards Hyun gi and Daniel house since they were now friends, when he saw the park where he and Goo nam soo used to date, and he stood there.)

 

Hyun gi : Hey kiddo  get in why are you looking at that bench like that ? Hey are you crying?

 

Woo bin: Eonnie (crying) I thought I could forget him, but he´s here!

 

Hyun gi : Who ? Goo nam soo , he´s  in the country side dear , he´s coming back next week !

 

Woo bin: No Eonnie he´s right here in my heart!

 

Hyun gi : How can you be so cute , come in the babies are sleeping !

 

(Woo bin made a call and told Kim hyun to forgive Oh Jung)

 

 

Kim hyun : Hey you broken hearts guy I’m going to live with you again !

 

 

Oh Jung: Serious (and grabbed Kim hyun cheeks) how can you be so cute (kissed him and hugged him) Thank you.)

 

Kim hyun : Aish I´m all  mourner , you couldn´t went more soft , all sudden racing up !

 

Oh Jung: It´s your fault who told you to make that face, you make such a pleased expression!

 

Kim hyun : Shhh ( feeling is face all red ) don´t say it out loud !

 

Oh Jung: Then give me your ear!

 

Kim hyun : You ert !

 

Oh Jung: Look here it´s Goo nam soo he came back earlier!

 

(The two opened the door with their hands together they looked like two cats protecting each other.)

 

Goo nam soo :  Hello , sorry but can I come in ?

 

Kim hyun : What for ?

 

Oh Jung: Hey don´t be like that look at his face!

 

(They all sited waiting for Goo nam soo explanation.)

 

Goo nam soo : Well you see I was trying to do my work , but the other model whatever I tried I didn´t get the feeling , I tried really hard but all I could see was Woo bin  crying face , and I couldn´t do my work !

 

Kim hyun : Well Woo bin hasn´t being himself either , but he won´t forgive you easily is not that type of person and when it comes to the one he loves it´s harder ! well I guess i´ll try to help you !

 

 

Goo nam soo : well brother  I really wished you forgive me !

Kim hyun : I´ll think about it , but I won´t promise it !

 

 

Oh Jung: Don´t be like that!

 

 

Kim hyun : ( with a shy face ) And you don´t look at my brother look only at me !

 

 

Oh Jung: Such cheesy lines, I already told you that you´re the one for me! I love you

 

 

Goo nam soo : You make such a cute couple , really cute , you two were meant for each other !

 

 

Oh Jung: You really think so?

 

Goo nam soo : yes I do ( the door opened ).

 

Woo bin:  (while opening the door) hey you two please don´t be doing naughty stuff!

 

 

Goo nam soo : Hi again Woo bin !

 

(Woo bin went expressionless and went to Daniel house)

 

 

Daniel: What are you doing here?

 

Woo bin: Is Hyun gi home?

 

 

Daniel: DARLING WOO BIN IS HERE!

 

Hyun gi : Handsome boy , what happened ?

 

Woo bin: He come back, Goo nam soo !

 

 

Hyun gi : My love is time for you to forgive him , he did wrong , but you were wrong too !

 

 

Woo bin: You know Noona, I was still in love with Danny but this guy appeared in my life , and I fallen crazy in love with him , and I didn´t cheat on him .

 

 

Hyun gi : Well it´s true but please  if you go on like this you won´t be able to live that love !

 

 

Daniel: Well you slept with me so…

 

 

Hyun gi : Hey you´re not helping bringing the past out !

 

Woo bin: It´s true but you know, that time you were playing a game you know what i´m talking about, I was going along with you!

 

 

Daniel: And who knows if he got drunk because of that situation? He didn´t knew the all situation and he said he called for you and Oh Jung said that too!

 

 

Woo bin: Yah don´t try to make your mental game with me!

 

Hyun gi : Well he has a point , maybe you should try to talk to him , he did wrong but was because he was only thinking of you all the time and you weren´t there think about that !

 

(Woo bin left)

 

 

Hyun gi :  Husband , tell me do you still love him ?

 

 

Daniel: (Giving her a sad smile) let´s see the babies?

 

 

Hyun gi : ( grabbed his arm ) tell me  D do you still love him ?

 

 

Daniel : I think that I won´t be able to get over him ,  but well I´m lucky that I have you by my side , I wished you had another husband , one who could give you his whole heart !

 

Hyun gi : Well I´m happy with you  I just wished that you would try to love me more , but I have my whole life with you  and with those two babies that are sleeping like angels !

 

 

(Woo bin was sleeping, when the door bell was ringing no –stop)

 

 

Woo bin: I´m coming stop it!

 

 

Goo nam soo : You fool , you heard I was here and you didn´t went to see me are you that kind of a bad guy !

 

 

Woo bin:  And you decided it was the time to see me you´re strong! Or you have a death wish don´t you?

 

Goo nam soo :  Hey let´s talk please Hyun !

 

 

Woo bin: Get in and sit down!

 

Goo nam soo : I was wrong  so please forgive me , I love you !

 

 

Woo bin:  I was wrong to Go nam soo ,  so I will forgive but it will take some time so please wait for me ! I will be fully lovey –dovey with you!

 

Goo nam so : Okay let´s go to class !

Kim hyun : Hey  Woo bin I heard a new student is coming to school , I hope  he will be one to join our group . You know I’m creating a dance group!

 

 

Woo bin: And Oh Jung is happy with that? You seeing nice young butts and chocolate abs like the one Rain have?

 

 

Kim hyun : Aish I forgot he´s a very jealous cute guy , but you see maybe if I ask him to go with me he won´t be that jealous !

 

Woo bin: mmm… maybe but do you know the new student name?

 

 

Kim hyun : Nope but he´s coming tomorrow