Chapter 4 ( the brothers scars )

Did we forget hyun ?

tumblr_mhe5bzCkdR1r2it2bo1_500.jpg

 

 

 

 

 (Kim Hyun was thinking about Oh Jung words, and if he wanted to be with him he had to cut the strings with his brother Woo bin, and the truth is that it was harder than he thought)

 

Woo bin: Oh bro so you finally come back, I was worried, I thought you got hurt, are you okay? Why do you have your clothes ripped?

 

Kim Hyun:Oh that , we are lovers , well kinda of , he still needs some time to forgive me , but there´s something I need to do !

 

( Woo bin saw Oh Jung hiding waiting to see , the brothers  having their fight , and Woo bin didn´t want to hurt his brother , so instead of hitting him , he kissed Kim Hyun  , that was unable to react )

 

Kim Hyun: Yah I came here to say I’m going to live with O h Jung Let´s stop this now please! I mean it, so don´t do thinks like this again, it only going to hurt us more!

 

(Woo bin didn´t want to see Kim hyun leave but he couldn´t make his beloved brother a prisoner, when he himself was a prisoner of Daniel teacher)!

 

Woo bin: (so he did it) that guy doesn´t deserve you, kim hyun , you´re mine so come here !

 

(Woo bin knew already how to make Kim hyun really angry so he did it, and Kim Hyun hit him)

 

Woo bin : hey , I’m bleeding you bastard , I was just saying the truth  , you´re a dirty man to date him ,  well I mean we´re brothers and we slept together , it´s a sin !

 

Kim hyun : I don´t want to see you again , is enough already !  Well done.

(The two looked at each other and both of them cried, but went on different ways)

 

Woo bin: hey teacher is time for us to talk! Really I’m tired!

 

Daniel teacher: Oh come in, you were crying? , well say what you want I really want to remember!

 

Woo bin : You know teacher when you invited  me you said to me “ it´s okay with time you´ll get to love me “ , and I thought “ ah so it´s that easy “ , but you didn´t knew I was in love with my brother !

So one day while you were on the shower I was talking to my brother, and you heard our conversation because you forgot the shampoo, and when you heard it, you gave me a punch!

 

Daniel: What me?  A punch was I that scary with you? With that pretty face?

 

Woo bin: mm … you were like that! Then I said to you “I love you “, but you were already at the door, and got on that plane and I stayed there waiting for you!

 

Daniel:  That´s all, and the peaches story? , I think you ´re not telling the all story!

 

Woo bin : ( crying real hard ) that´s because the phone call was after the day I finally said that I loved you and you believed that , but the next day with that conversation you don´t even tried to hear me !

 

Daniel:  And the peaches?

 

Woo bin: that´s a funny story, one day we were walking on the street and you saw a peach a very red one and you gave it to me, while I was eating you kissed me and you said “Wow your face really looks like the peach “, so from that day you kissed me a lot and I asked you why and you just said “because I wanted to see your peach face “, you used it a lot just to kiss me!

 

Daniel: So I left you there and hit you? How I could do something like that to you?

 

Woo bin: You know you killed the childish Woo bin there, I still dream but not like I did back then!

Daniel: Don´t leave!

(He grabbed Woo bin and went to the bed with him, kissing his skin, and down there, their bodies were only one, the pleasure let Woo bin forget for a little while the pain that man caused, and grabbed him too!)

 

Woo bin : ( Daniel was sleeping )  I’ll miss you  bastard , really miss you , so don´t forget me !

 

Kim Hyun: Woo bin, why are you here so late?

 

Woo bin: you´re talking to me?

 

Kim hyun: well Oh Jung doesn´t talk to me, and well we live together since he doesn´t reply to my calls I can´t go there!

 

(Woo bin got his clothes and everything he needed)

 

Kim hyun : you … where are you going  ?

 

Woo bin : I´m going to … well I don´t know either but I’ll call you  !

 

Kim hyun : What happened ? Why are you leaving?

 

Woo bin:  because I told him the whole truth! And I can´t face him now!

 

Kim hyun : come back here right now , hey if you done it all now you can live here , why leave ?

 

Daniel: because when I see him, I can´t forget the way he left me when he found out about us! The way he looked at me and the way he left the room without looking back , without seeing my tears and me saying I love you so I can´t stay !

 

(Woo bin left crying and Kim hyun watching him left and cried too they were like flesh and meat). 

Kim hyun : Oh Jung open the door just today please !

 

Oh Jung: Eish , oh you smell you´ve been drinking ?

 

Kim hyun: hey what do you say about a game (he made such a display, getting his clothes of and making Oh Jung unable to move)

 

Oh Jung: Hey don´t touch there! What happened to you?

 

(But Kim Hyun didn´t stop, he kept touching Oh Jung kissing him, and putting his mouth down there, so Oh Jung wouldn´t be able to move from there)

 

Kim hyun : Ouch my head  , why am I here ? And why am I ?

 

Oh Jung: Are you okay now? Last night you were a beast! Get out  

 

Kim hyun : Sorry , but you know Woo bin left so can´t I stay here ?

 

Oh Jung: Aish do whatever you want!

 

Daniel: So today class will be about global problems, Oh Kim hyun where´s your brother?

 

Kim hyun : I wish to know to!

 

Oh Jung: Teacher start your lesson!

 

Daniel teacher: Oh yes I’m starting sorry!

 

(But the teacher wasn´t able to perform as well as he used to do)

 

 

Kim hyun  : You know teacher my brother was someone  who was always with a smile on that face , it was kind of  annoying  , but I got used to it , but when he returned from his trip with you , he closed himself on his room , and he didn´t smile even for me !

 

Daniel: I want to see him, call him!

 

G.Na : No he won´t call your Woo bin  , because mommy is coming to town ! so you better go home right now !

 

Daniel: How did you get here? The door was locked?

 

G.Na : here we go again you gave me a copy of the key !

 

Daniel: I gave you or you did it on your own?

 

G.Na : the point isn´t that go home you idiot , she says a girl is coming with her !

 

(Hours later)

 

Daniel: Welcome mother, please come in!

 

Mother of Daniel: My baby, let me introduce you, this is Hyun gi, she´s beautiful isn´t she?

 

Daniel: Indeed she´s, really beautiful, but why is she here?

 

Mother of Daniel: She´s going to be your wife, so you better get used to it!

 

G.Na : So where are you from my dear ? Since my brother turn out mute!

 

Hyun gi : I´m from Paris , I studied aboard , I’m a gifted  woman , and I´ll be a very good mother !

 

G.Na : ( to her brother ) don´t like her , ( to Hyun gi ) oh good for you ( with a fake smile ) .

 

Kim hyun : Sorry to disturb you at this hour , but I need to talk to teacher !

 

Daniel: What is it?

 

Kim hyun : He called teacher , I got his number   , I’ll give it to you !

 

Daniel: I don´t need it, I’m getting married!

 

(Kim hyun looked at him and went home and Woo bin called)

 

Woo bin: hey you fool are you okay?

 

Kim hyun : Bro the teacher is going to  get marry ! So get your foot in here!

 

Woo bin: So quickly and what do you think I can do, go there and make a scandal? Let´s both forget!

 

 

(Woo bin got too drunk that he end up sitting in the middle of the street and a guy in a car was almost passing over him)

 

Goo nam soo : Hey get out of  the road ! Crazy fellow

 

Woo bin: Kim hyun you were fast how did you find me so fast? I didn´t told you were I was?

 

Goo nam soo :  Here we go again , who are you ? And who´s Kim hyun ?

 

Woo bin: Okay today I’ll let you win, but tomorrow we´ll talk.

 

Oh Jung: What did your brother said? Do you know where he´s?

 

Kim hyun : Nope but i´m feeling this is not going to be easy he´s not coming back home so soon , I have to find him !

 

Oh Jung: He´s not a kid he´ll come back let´s go to the park and make out a little bit!

 

Woo bin : hey Kim hyun give me water !

 

Goo nam soo : I´m not Kim hyun , i´m Goo nam soo , aish I already told you !

 

Woo bin : ( calling Kim hyun ) Hey what kind of joke is this ?

 

Kim hyun : What ? I didn´t do anything!

 

Woo bin : Wow i´m seeing a guy  that looks just like you !

 

Kim hyun : Don´t do reckless stuff and come back home it must be from your eyes !

 

(Goo nam soo was going to lay down)

 

 

Woo bin: Hey don´t sleep, where are you from?

 

Goo nam soo : Go home , I want to sleep , I don´t know you , if I look like Kim hyun it´s not my problem go home , I have a model work tomorrow so leave!

 

(Woo bin left but waited for him he wanted to know more about that guy, so he followed him)

 

Director: Oh Goo nam soo so you are here, who´s your friend?

 

Goo nam soo : He´s not my friend ! aish

 

Director: he has a handsome skin do the photo work with him, hurry up!

 

Goo nam soo : I hate you just leave me alone please !

 

 

 

21265-kpop-tiffany.jpg

 

Daniel fiancee ( Hyun gi )

 

 

 

tumblr_mhgbav2AiT1s36rtuo1_500.png

 

 

(Goo nam soo) 19 years old a boy who will change Woo bin life !