chapter 2 Oh Jung scar

Did we forget hyun ?

 

tumblr_mhd90na6Am1ri5r2to3_400.giftumblr_mhd90na6Am1ri5r2to1_250.gif

 

 

Well as G.Na kept telling Woo bin to left he did it and the teacher stayed there waiting that G.Na talked to him, but she didn´t!

 

Oh Jung: So this is the school aish , my life !

 

As Oh jung entered the class Kim hyun just looked the other way and fell asleep.

 

Daniel: So student please introduce yourself … came in the front and talk about you!

 

Oh Jung: (in a slow pace and a charismatic look) Kim hyun came here you bastard, step forward you bad guy!

Kim hyun was surprised and slowly he was going to Oh jung but Woo bin step up:

 

Woo bin: Hey talk what you need why you have to use my brother, just talk you bastard (he close his hand preparing to hit Oh Jung face but Daniel got his hand)

 

Daniel: Yah it´s enough Woo bin, get out!

The students were really admired by the teacher that was always so quiet but with Woo bin he always became so different, they were really admired! Kim hyun run to find his brother that was subbing cleaning the tears that kept coming even if he tried to stop it, he followed him and hugged him.

 

Oh Jung: (followed them) it´s always like that, he´s the only one who can make Kim hyun like that,  really I’m getting so tired … oh teacher you scared me !

 

Daniel: Well since you ´re here and I’m here with you, why don´t you tell me what happened between you two?  Because no matter how I look at it I can´t see hate from you when you look at him Kim hyun shi so talk with me!

 

Oh Jung : What the hell why not , well the three of us were on the same class , and we were not very friendly to each other , Woo bin was always with Kim hyun and me and my friends didn’t knew their relationship so we wanted to know so badly …

 

Daniel: and what happened back then?

 

Oh Jung: Back then …

 

3 years ago!

 

Oh Jung: Yah friend do you know those two, they are always together and never get along with anybody else!

 

Friend : I don´t know , but why are you so curious about them , they ´re just two stray cats that end up here dude , so just let them be …

 

Oh Jung: Nope there´s something else there, and i´m going to figure it out!

 

Oh Jung followed the two of them and found out that they lived on the same house, so the next day.

 

Oh Jung: My my you two are shameless that I thought, living in the same house, sharing everything wow daebak!

 

Woo bin: Yah what do you know about us, just talk about yourself, you dirty person!

 

Oh Jung was so mad that end up hitting Woo bin, and the calm Kim hyun step on the discussion!

 

Kim hyun: So troublesome (he hit Oh Jung until he stayed there on the floor and Woo bin grabbed his brother) … see don´t mess with us understood hyung!

 

Oh Jung: Well it seems I hit the right spot, so I know now who to play with!

 

Woo bin: Yah you really hit him, maybe it´s better if I go to our parents’ house just for a while …

 

Kim hyun: You bastard how can you think of leaving me after all we passed to be here you are forbidden to leave me .

 

So I wasn´t satisfied and I wanted to dig more their scars, so I didn´t let their story like this, and I end up falling for Kim hyun more than i myself noticed. So I wanted to interfere in their life not realizing the bond between me and Kim hyun.

 

Oh Jung: Teacher the work for next month I want to do it with Woo bin and Kim hyun

Can I please, please?

 

Teacher: Well if you wanted that much, who am I to say no! Maybe like that you three became the best friends!

 

So they tried to get along, and the time that Oh Jung had to went to their home for the work had finally came!

 

Oh Jung: So, this is the lovely couple nest, but why is there a family photo why is that here? And why are the two of you on that lady arms, it looks cheap the place where you put it!

 

Woo bin: Hey look here, get lost if you go on talking like that, I will rip your face in the middle, let´s work or just get out!

 

Oh Jung: But really even your family portrait is looking trashy how can you think that I’m going to let it pass by!  Really this house is so small don´t you feel bad living here!

 

Kim hyun: You ´re getting on my nerves, get lost (he hit Oh Jung) yah what do you know about us have you ever seen our family or how we suffered (his tears came out) Oh Jung don´t bad talking about what you don´t know!

 

Kim hyun run to the beach, and Woo bin and Oh  Jung followed him , looking at him entering in the water and screaming because he was sick of hearing stories of  him and Woo bin .

 

Oh Jung: Yah you aren´t going to rescue him or something like that?

 

Woo bin: You rascal don´t act like you know us, and by the way why are you so interested in finding out whatever you think you have to find? Maybe you´ve fallen for him uh?

 

Oh Jung: You what the heck do you think you´re saying , do you heard what you´re saying , I’m not like you guys … don´t put me in your bag i´m not like you two !

 

Woo bin: Oh really so why did you followed us, no one asked you to come?

 

In that moment Oh Jung stop seeing Kim hyun so went deep in the water, and forgot he couldn´t swim when Kim hyun saw him he save him!

 

Kim hyun :  You fool , if you don´t know how to swim don´t go in on the ocean like that I do this to make me feel calm .

 

Oh Jung: Oh really then stay there, why do I even have to stress myself out!

 

Woo bin: Maybe cause you fall for him? Uh

 

Kim hyun : Yah stop it  don´t jump into conclusions , his not like that , how could he fall for someone like me ? God isn´t that mad with him, let´s go!

 

Oh jung : hey what do you mean with someone like you ?

 

Kim hyun : I don´t know if you fell for me or not but just forget me please , I’m not worth of it !´

 

Oh jung: yah where are you going?

 

Woo bin: Didn´t you heard him, let him go, crazy rabbit he´s not yours, he´s mine and only mine!

 

Well you know teacher I really tried but he was always with that expression, that expression that make my meanness disappear  and that scared me the most , so how could I have left him , I should´ve done that but I didn´t .

 

Oh Jung: Woo bin, why de hell do I have to give up on him (glaring at Kim hyun) uh you´re his owner, I want him to say in my eyes “Oh Jung, I hate you or I don´t deserve you because …” so please tell me Woo bin why is that?

 

(Kim hyun was with his head down on his arm and looking at the window but he felt the strong gaze from Oh Jung and get up)

 

Woo bin: Where are you going, hey you´re being dumb …

 

Kim hyun : And what if I like you Oh Jung I can´t be with you , so just get over it !

 

(Oh Jung was feeling out of place and Woo bin wasn´t liking the way things were going!)

 

Oh Jung: Yah i´ll give you a last chance meet me tomorrow at 10 pm , so don´t be late understand , I believe in you ! so don´t come later !

 

( kim hyun was preparing himself while Woo Bin prepared a tea with a drug on it to make his brother sleep and well it worked )

 

Kim hyun : Hey I have to meet him , what did you put in here I’m feeling sleepy , why ?

 

Woo bin: sorry bro but no, you´ll be here sleeping while I take care of that bug!

 

(I was really nervous waiting for him while Woo bin appeared with a lot of guys and they beaten the hell out of me)

 

Oh Jung:  Hey why?  Where´s he …

 

Woo bin: Didn´t you understand it already, he´s not coming, and if I were you I wouldn´t stay like that too much time it will stink, you know the blood!

 

(Well you know I didn´t wanted to believe it but he didn´t show his face all night long and I was hurt pretty but, my ankle was not in his right place and I couldn´t move an inch).

 

Woo bin: Raise up shine boy, hey Kim hyun get up my lovely brother!

 

Kim hyun : Hey what have you done to him ? Hey tell me Woo bin oppa what the hell have you done?

 

Woo bin: I just make him unable to meddle with us, my love, so don´t worry okay … he knows his place!