Pain.

Right here waiting for you

6 a.m

 

God, why I have to wake up this early? “Today I have to go to college, with..Fany?” I talked to myself.

 

I look at my phone and I saw a message from Tiffany.

 

“Tae~ Wake up.. I will pick you up early!”

 

I went to shower, pick up my best clothes just to impress her. I put a bit make up to look alive in front of her. I wear perfume, and lotion and everything to get her attention.

 

 

A few minutes later, I heard my phone is ringing.

 

 

“Tae~ I’m at in front of your house.”

 

 

“Ok, ok. I go out now.”

 

 

I take a deep breath before I meet her. She’s there inside the car with her dad. I put up my best smile for her and her dad.

 

On our way to college, I was being too quiet. I looked at her side mirror, I saw her busy with her phone. I just stared at her from the side mirror. I know I’m being a creep and weird but she is so beautiful and I cannot help but to stare and mesmerize her beauty.

 

When we arrived at the college, on our way to register our name for the graduation ceremony, she held my arms tightly. How I miss that, I really miss her touch.

 

We were laughing and teasing at each other.

 

We went inside the hall, there were a lot of people. I never knew our batch will be these many. 

 

“Wow Tae.. There are so many people here. Where’s our gang?”

 

“I don’t know, maybe we’re too early.”

 

“Fany~!!!!!”

 

I saw Sooyoung is running towards us.

 

“Eeeeee!! Sooyoungie!!!!!!”

 

Ok, I think my ear drums went off. Both of them were screaming.

 

“Fany ah.. How are you? I haven’t heard from you for a while now.”

 

“I’m fine Sooyoungie, I am just busy with my work that’s all!” She showed them her eye-smile. I couldn’t say anything, since both of them are talking and talking. So I just take my time and listen to them talking.

 

The whole process of the registration, although it is hot inside the hall but I can’t feel anything. Why? Because Tiffany is holding my hands all the time.  She drags me from table to table, holding my hands and my arms tightly.

 

I couldn’t help but to smile widely.

 

All 9 of us make a plan to the mall after the registration.

 

At the mall, Tiffany keeps on cling her arms with me.

 

I am happy, for the first time I feel so blessed. I wish time will just stop and let me spend my time with her.

 

“Taeng.”

 

I looked at Yuri. I noticed that she keep on smiling while looking at me.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“How do you feel?”

 

“Happy and excited.” I smiled.

 

She just laughs. “So, what are you waiting for?”

 

“I will tell her, don’t worry. “ I smiled widely.

 

“Ok, good luck with that.”

 

Good luck. I really need luck on my side right now. I need a strength to tell her how I feel.

 

“Fany-ah.”

 

“Yes Tae?”

 

“Can I tell you something?”

 

“Sure.” She smiled.

 

“Got this one person, who I really like. Not just like, I think I am in love with this person.”

 

“Ok.. This person is a girl or a guy?”

 

“A girl.”

 

“Confess to her then.”

 

“Well..I can’t. The problem is, she is my friend. I’m just scared if I confess to her, she will stop being my friend.”

 

“Hm..Do i know this person?"

 

"No." I looked away. Ok obviously she knows that i'm lying to her. 

 

"Oh.." 

 

“If..you got a friend, I mean like your best friend, and she like you. Do you want her to move on or you prefer she will just confess to you?”

 

“Well..I prefer if she won’t tell her feelings to me. But Tae, if you’re willing to lose your friendship with this person then just tell her about your feelings.”

 

“What do you think Fany? What should I do?”

 

“Move on.”

 

“Move on? So, I should just bury my feelings? I can’t do that. I tried before but I can’t, whenever she’s around me, the feelings keep coming back to me.”

 

“Try harder.”

 

I looked at her and she doesn’t even look at me. I guess, you know the person is you. That is why you asked me to move on. In just one day, you can make me happy and miserable at the same time. My heart is screaming just to tell you how much I love you.

I just smiled.

 

“I guess..you’re right.”

 

I looked away, I can feel my tears are coming out. I walked in front of her, hiding my sadness from her. I swallowed the bitterness of my pain, gritted my teeth, and look up just to keep my tears from flowing out. Secretly, I wipe my tears from her.

 

I stop walking, and took a deep breath and looked back at her. I smiled.

 

“Fany-ah! I’m thirsty, let’s find something to drink!” I raised my tone up a bit so she won’t notice anything.

 

 “Ok, Tae!” She smiled.

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

“Tae, I can’t believe we will graduate tomorrow!”

 

“Me too.”

 

“So, I meet you tomorrow?”

 

“Ok.”

 

“Bye Tae!”

 

I waved at her and smile.

 

Why I can’t say anything? She already said I should just buried my feelings, maybe I should.

 

She left.

 

“Fany, i can’t take it anymore. I’m hurt too much. I can’t..I just can’t.”

 

And again, I cried myself to sleep.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE! ^^

 

P/S : SORRY I'VE BEEN ON HIATUS FOR TOO LONG. BUT IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING RIGHT? ^^, anyway..enjoy.