Memories

Right here waiting for you

Hey guys! Sorry for the loooooonnnngggggggggg hiatus. I have been really busy. I had to focus on my studies and all, but i will try to update this as fast as i can. :3 Actually i already wrote the ending for this story, but don't worry we still have a lot of chapters before i post the ending. So.. I hope you guys enjoy this, as much as i enjoy writting it. :) 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It is been months she hasn’t talked to Tiffany. Taeyeon is too busy with her assignments, test and projects. Plus, the semester is going to be ended soon, so she will be busy as hell. She could barely eat and think properly. She missed her. Her last meeting with Tiffany was quite good.

Flashback

 

As an engineering student, Taeyeon feel relieved when she finally can come home for mid-sem break. Her plan is to sleep for 2-3 days if that is possible. As soon as she stepped out from the airport, her phone rang. Tiffany called her.

 

“Tae! Are you home yet?”

 

This is weird.

 

“No not yet, I’m at the airport.”

“Oh, I miss you. Can I stay at your place for a few days? Like old times.”

“Sure Fany.”

 

Am I dreaming? What is going on? Why is she suddenly wants to stay at my place? Am I happy? Of course I am. It is more than happy. Taeyeon was really excited to see her and some more sleep beside her again. It is been a while they haven’t had a sleepover but at the same she is worried. What if Tiffany will just going to hurt her again? She still in the process of moving on from her but somehow she thought maybe another pain is just what she needed to move on.

 

So she waited at home for hours. Suddenly, she heard her mum is talking to someone but before she went out to check, that someone came into her room.

 

“Hi Fany.” She smiled. She saw the love of her life standing in front of her.

 

They sat down and talked. For a second, Taeyeon forgot about her feelings for a while. She is enjoying their conversation. She missed her, she missed her friend, her best friend. They joked and both of them didn’t realize it was already 2 am.

 

“Tae..I’m sleepy. Let’s sleep.”

 

Both of them are lying on the bed. Tiffany put her hand on top of Taeyeon. Taeyeon knows what exactly she wants, she is asking her to scratch her hands so that she would fall asleep.

 

“I miss the way you scratch my hand”

 

Taeyeon could only smile in the dark. “If I’m not here, who would be your victim?” She asked.

 

“My mum.” Tiffany laughed. “I miss this.”

 

Taeyeon sighed. She missed it even more. She wanted to burst out her feelings to Tiffany but instead only tears came out. Good thing Tiffany didn’t see it. In the end, Taeyeon forced herself to sleep.

 

The next morning, Taeyeon woke up early. She couldn’t get up, because Tiffany’s leg is on top of her. She was nervous, her heart beat fast. She could not move either. Tiffany is hugging her too tight. To be honest she was happy and went back to sleep. An hour later, Taeyeon woke up. Tiffany no longer hugs her so she got up and watched her sleep.

“How can someone be this perfect?” She thought. Taeyeon had a naughty thought to wake her up. She tickles her, pinch her nose and her cheeks. That girl woke up and smiled.

 

“Good morning Fany.” Taeyeon laughed.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, you’re so dead.” Tiffany got up and tickles her back.

 

“Ok ok, you win. “ Both of them just laughed and lied down on the bed, exhausted from the tickles war. Taeyeon had this crazy thought to check whether Tiffany have a feelings for her. She had an idea to check if Tiffany’s eyes are dilated or not.

 

“Fany, I did not notice your eyes are brown.” She started her conversation.

 

“Really? Yours also brown.” Tiffany said.

 

“Let me check your eyes closely.” Taeyeon said. She hoped that girl won’t realize her intention. She moves her body closer to Tiffany’s. Taeyeon looked at the girl’s eyes, she saw her eyes are dilated. Both of her eyes are dilated. She tried to hide her happiness. They didn’t realize that both of them staring into each other eyes for a while.

 

“Taeyeon.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Let’s brush our teeth together.” Taeyeon smiled. Tiffany grabbed her hands and drag Taeyeon to the bathroom. Taeyeon is spacing out, thinking about Tiffany’s dilated eyes until she caught Tiffany is watching her brushing her teeth. Taeyeon just smiled. She was happy and little that she knows, she fall in love with her again.

 

End flashback