Move on

Right here waiting for you

Thanks readers! ^^ I will continue to write and hope you all enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy writing it. :) Enjoy~!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey there, my name is Kim Taeyeon. You can call me Taeyeon.” I looked at my new classmates. I remember back then I couldn’t even open my mouth to talk to strangers, usually Tiffany will do all the work. Since now, she is not here, I have to do it myself. I guess I should get used of being alone without her now.

 

Flashback

 

“Taeyeon-ah, why you want to study so far away from home?” she asked. Her mother just looked at her daughter sadly. “Do you have to?”

 

“Yes mom. I have to do this. I got my own reason.”

 

The only reason why she had to go far away from there is to move on from her.

 

“You can just study here. We got our own university.” She persuaded her in hoping her daughter will change her mind.

 

“No mom. I can’t. I’m sorry.” She knew her mother will feel alone without her but there’s nothing she can do about it. It is the only way to forget all the pain and heartache before. She wants to move on from her life.

 

 

End flashback

 

 

A lot of new faces, and of course she checked out a few girls who caught her attention. Funny thing is none of them can outstanding Fany’s beauty.

 

Flashback

 

“Ugh, do I have to go through with this orientation again?” Taeyeon thoughts to herself. As a freshman they had to go through the orientation process. When all of sudden a girl sit beside her, She looked at the mysterious girl and wondered who is it. The girl just kept on looking at her phone, not even lift her head.

 

Taeyeon looked at the girl and thought, “she looks kind of cute.”  She wanted to talk to her, so she gathered her strength and open .

 

“Hi.” Taeyeon gave her best smile.

 

The girl lifted her head and look at her, she smiled.

 

“Hi.”

 

Just when Taeyeon is about to further their conversation, the girl continue plays with her phone.

She wants to get to know her so badly. “My name is Kim Taeyeon.” She said it out loud just to attract the girl’s attention.

 

The girl looked at her again. “Tiffany.” She said and went back with her phone.

 

Taeyeon was so frustrated. She tried to look at her phone. “Who is she texting with?” she thought.

After a while, the girl puts down her phone and looked at her. “Where are you from?” she smiled. “Is she talking to me?” she thought.

 

“I’m from Jeonju, North Jeolla.”

 

“I see I’m from San Francisco, California.” She said.

 

“Really? But you look like a Korean.”

 

“Haha, silly. My-“  Just when she about to finish her sentences, her phone rings. “I’m sorry I have to reply this text first.”

 

“It’s ok, take your time.”

 

“Thanks, so I’ll see you around?”

 

“Sure.” She smiled.

 

They start being friends and getting closer ever since.

 

End Flashback

 

 

Since I’m here, Fany did text me from time to time, and sometimes I reply her text and sometimes I just ignored her. I don’t want to hear about her and her new guy since I’m still in the process of moving on.

 

“Taeyeon!”

 

“Kim Taeyeon!”

 

“Huh? Oh! Sorry Hilary, didn’t hear you there.” I said.

 

Hilary is my classmate and like the same with all my new classmates here , I don’t let them get closer to me because of my previous experience.

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

“TaeTae”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Can I call you TaeTae?” she smiled.

 

A smile that can melted Taeyeon’s heart. “Sure.” She said.

 

 

End flashback

 

 

“A penny for your thought?” Hilary said.

 

“What? Just a penny? You got to go higher than that then I’ll tell you everything.” She laughed.

 

“Come on..Taeyeon-ah. What’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing, I’m just sleepy.”

 

“What time did you sleep last night?”

 

“Er..4 or 5. Something like that.”

 

“Yah, what were you doing last night? No wonder you looked so pale.”

 

“Sorry.” She laughed.

 

“What was I doing last night? Oh yeah, Tiffany text me.” She thought.

 

 

Flashback

 

“Ok, I’m done with my assignment, now I want to get a good night sleep.” She said to herself. Taeyeon lied down on the bed. She was exhausted with all the studies and assignment. Just when she is about to fall asleep, her phone rang. She tried to ignore it but in the end she checked her phone. “A message from Tiffany. What does she wants from me this time?”

 

 

“Tae..” The girl was surprise with the sudden text.

 

“What’s wrong?” she replied.

 

“I had a huge fight with my family, especially my sister and I’m  crying right now. I can’t stop crying.”

She cried? I dial her number to call her.

 

“Hello? Fany?”

 

“Tae..” She’s crying.

 

“Hey..”

 

Both of them were silent. Only the sounds of her crying and sobbing were heard.

Taeyeon thought to herself. “If only I can be there for her, If I can swim across the ocean, I would. If I can fly across the sky, I would. But you have to be strong now Tiffany. I can’t be there for you anymore. I need to move on from you.”

 

“Are you ok now?” I asked.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Just be strong ok? You are stronger than this. I know you are. You will find a way. They are your family so just apologize to them for whatever the reason is.”

 

“Ok, Thanks Tae.”

 

They hang up the phone. After that, Taeyeon and Tiffany were texting for the whole night until both of them fall asleep.

 

End flashback

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE!^^

P/S : TAENY FOREVER. <3