A fool.

Right here waiting for you

Flashback

 

I was crying in front of her. “Fany-ah, this is too hard for me. I’m so stressed!”

 

She hugs me tightly. “Everything will be fine Tae. I’m always here for you.”

 

I cried even harder, and hug her tightly and fall asleep.”

 

End Flashback

 

 

 

Next morning I have to wake up early again. And yes, it is 6 a.m again.

 

I look myself in the mirror, my eyes are swollen like really bad.

 

Great, just great. Today is my graduation day, and I don’t even look like a human being. I wash my face and take a shower, getting ready for the ceremony.

 

And of course, I used a lot of make-up to cover up my eyes.

 

My mum was yelling and running, helping me to look good. I think she is pretty nervous too when her daughter graduate from college. I don’t know how she will react if she finds out that her daughter isn’t normal. Nevertheless, I still love her and I don’t think I can graduate without her.

 

She drove me to college, I keep on looking at my phone. It seems like I am waiting for someone to text me. I was right, someone did text me.

 

“Hi Tae, I hope you will have fun today. Congratulations Tae. ^^” I sighed. Not what I expected, it was from ex.

 

I remember yesterday, she keep on texting me. I don’t know what else she wants from me. Tiffany, on the other side, kept on saying how immature my ex is. I just don’t get it, every time I talked about my ex or any other girl, Tiffany will just looks away and her face show that she does not interested with my love life. It’s either that or she is jealous.

 

“Thank you.” I replied her text.

 

A few minutes later, another text is coming.

 

“Tae, I’m at the college now. Where are you? ^^” It’s Tiffany.

 

“I’m almost there.”

 

“Ok, we meet up later! ^^”

 

I’m actually excited to see her, even after she hurt me countless times now. I don’t even know why. I guess, love really makes you stupid huh?

 

We reach at the college, my mum was panicking even more.

 

“Tae, don’t forget your beg.”

 

“Tae, don’t forget your mortarboard.”

 

“Tae-“

 

“Mum, don’t worry. I won’t forget anything ok? Just relax.” I smiled.

 

“Ok, let’s go.” I put my arms around her, and we walked together into the hall.

 

“Tae, where’s Fany?”

 

“Erm..I don’t know.”

 

“Oh! I see her! Come Tae, let’s meet up with her.”

 

“Ok.”

 

“Fany-ah!”

 

“Aunty, glad you make it!” Those eye-smiled again.

 

Damn it.

 

“Wow, you look beautiful Fany-ah.”

 

“Thanks aunty!” She smiled again.

 

Aish.

 

My mum and her dad are talking. Her whole family is here, including her sister too. Tiffany looks at me, smiling and walking towards me.

 

She does look beautiful today.

 

Everything seems perfect.

 

Then I realize, I shouldn’t feel this way. Damn it Kim Taeyeon, pull yourself together, and don’t fall for her again. Don’t-

 

“Hi Tae!”

 

There goes my heart.

 

“Hi” I can feel myself blushing. Why I’m so nervous right now? No, I can’t do this. I can’t keep on falling for her. I should move on.

 

“Tae, my dad bought this for you.”

 

She gave me the blue teddy bear. “I hope you like it Tae! I got one too, but mine is different colour, mine is pink!”

I just smiled.

 

My mum went into the hall, while Tiffany and I gathered with the rest of my classmates.

 

“Yah, shorty! Let’s take picture!” It was Sunny.

 

“Who you called shorty?? You’re shorter than me!”

 

“Sorry Tae~” 

 

We laughed. I’m going to miss that shorty.

 

I can see Tiffany is busy talking with my classmates, taking pictures with them. I’m a bit jealous.

 

“Ok, you guys. Gather up. We are going to enter the hall now.”

 

As we’re walking into the hall, I was right behind her. “She is tall from me.” I thought to myself. I sit beside her, and I completely forget what she did to me yesterday. All I know is, I’m happy.  I saw my mum waving towards us, I smiled.

 

While we’re waiting for our named to be called, I look at her. She seems nervous.

 

“Fany-ah.” I said.

 

“Hm?”

 

I love you. I want to say those three words, but it seems like I can’t even open my mouth.

 

“I..we..finally made it. Graduate I mean and I..” Before I can even continue my words, she cuts me out.

 

“Yeah, and thank god we finally made it right Tae?” She smiled.

 

“Y..yeah.” I look down. Of course I’m upset.

 

“Kim Taeyeon.”

 

When they called my name, I’m happy and nervous but all I can think about is her. She is right behind me.

 

“Tiffany Hwang.”

 

My heart starts racing. I stop walking for a while, and look back at the stage.

 

Will we ever meet again after this?

“Congratulations to you all!” All the students are screaming. We finally made it.

 

Outside the hall, I couldn’t even find my mum. “Tae, do you see my dad?” she asked.

 

“No, I can’t even find my mum either. There are so many people here.”

 

“Kim Taeyeon!” Yuri shouted.

 

“Yah! Congratulations buddy!” I said.

 

“I can’t even find my family and Jessica. Did you see them?”

 

“Nah, I can’t find mine either.”

 

“Tae! I found my dad, come!”

 

“Yul, we talked later ok?”

 

“Ok, Taeng.”

 

Good thing, she found her family. Now I have to find mine.

 

“Fany, help me t-“She’s gone. “Uncle, did you see Fany?” I asked her dad.

 

“No, I think she left with her friends.” Great. I bite my lips, trying so hard to control my anger.

 

I walked around the campus, trying to find my mum. Well, good thing I found her. “Where’s Fany?”She asked.

 

“I don’t know.”

 

I want to meet her, I want to take pictures with her, if this is the last time I meet her, at least give me a proper goodbye. Not like this. She just leaves me there. I tried to call her more than five times, she didn’t answer my call.

 

I give up.

 

“Come on mum, let me spend you something delicious to eat.” I forced myself to smile.

 

“What about Fany?”

 

“She is busy.”

 

“Ok.”

 

While we’re eating, my phone suddenly ringing and guess what, it is from her.

 

“Tae, sorry. I can’t wait for you. I’m already outside the campus with my family.”

 

“It’s ok.”

 

I hang up.

 

I know I’m rude, but she just leaves me after I help her find her family. Now that she got what she wants, she leaves me.

 

It is obvious, she is using me.

 

Kim Taeyeon, you are so stupid.

 

Flashback

 

“Fany, I’m sorry you have to walk this far. Are you ok? Are you tired?”

 

“It’s ok Tae, I’m not tired.” She laughs.

 

“I’m sorry again.”

 

“Stop saying sorry Tae or I will get angry.”

 

“Yeah, but I don’t want you to get tired.”

 

“I told you, it is ok.” She holds my hands and smile. I melted.

 

“Ok.”

 

End Flashback

 

What happen to you?

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE! ^^

 

P/S : PEOPLE DO CHANGE RIGHT? :)