Moment Part 2.

Right here waiting for you

 

It’s Tiffany.

 

Standing in front of me, it is really her.

 

“Eeeeeee!! Kim Taeyeon!!!!!!”

 

Ok, that screams bring me back to reality. I smiled. She held my hands, and I want to hug her but something stops me.

 

I don’t know what, but it’s like she don’t want to hug me.

 

I can feel the awkwardness.  I don’t know why but I can feel there’s a wall between us.

 

“Yah!! It’s been a while! Haha!” I said. I laugh so it won’t be so awkward between us.  “ Come inside Fany-ah.”

 

“Tae, it’s been a while I didn’t come here.”

 

“I know.” I smiled.

 

“Hi aunty!” She hugs my mum.

 

“Hi Fany-ah. How are you? You look so beautiful!”

 

“Haha, I am not but thank you aunty!” She smiled. I just stared at her, I want to cherish this moment.

 

“Why you and Tae didn’t hug?”

 

Did my mum just ask her that?

 

“Why you didn’t hug her Taeng?” Ok, does she have to ask that??

 

“I don’t know aunty.” She laughed. We both laugh and yep, it is awkward.

 

Both of us look at each other.

 

Both of us smile at each other.

 

Butterfly in my stomach, I can actually feel it clearly.

 

We sit on the sofa, facing with each other.                           

 

My mum went to the kitchen to prepare some food for her, good now I can finally be with her. Just us.

 

My heart is screaming, yelling and shouting to her, wanting to tell her that I love her. Only God knows how much I want to hug her that time.

 

“Tae..” Gosh. I haven’t heard that for a long time now.

 

“Hm?” I rested my back on the sofa, and look at her.

 

“How’s your life?”

 

“Complicated. Yours?”

 

“Same. It’s about that guy. I am scared Tae..”

 

Yep, it breaks my heart a little. I can take it if she complain about her perfect guy over the phone but not in front of me. I tried my best to hide all the pain and feelings in front of her.

 

Sigh.

 

“About what?” I look at her in the eye, and unintentionally my mind went blank and just fall deeply with this girl.

 

“I am scared he don’t even like me, I don’t know what else he is waiting for. I mean, we both like with each other. But still.. I don’t know. He’s maybe just playing with me.”

 

“How can a guy not to like you? I mean, you’re pretty, you’re amazing and every guy will be so damn lucky to have you.” Did I just say that? Aish, Kim Taeyeon! You have to control yourself a bit more.

 

“Thanks Tae, but I’m not that perfect as you describe, I am just a normal girl.” She sadly smiled at me.

 

“You’re not, ok?” I said.

 

Well, to me you are not just an ordinary girl. You are much more than that, and if that guy doesn’t see that then he must be blind. He must be stupid not knowing he is damn lucky to have Tiffany in his life.

 

“Do you really like him?” I asked her.

 

She just stared at me, without saying anything. I want to be serious in this kind of situation but, we’re in the living room and my mum is in the kitchen, and I know she’s eavesdropping on our conversation.

 

This is not a good time to confess.

 

“Yah! Mushroom! Answer my question will you? Don’t just stare at me like that!” I laugh and slightly slap her arms.

 

What else I can do? Fake smile, pretend to laugh like an idiot and making stupid jokes, it’s all I can do.

 

“Haha! I was just thinking Tae..” She smiled again.

 

“Yeah? So, answer my question.” I smile at her, fake smile that is. Silently hoping she will say that she is giving up on him, hoping that she will say she doesn’t want to fall for him anymore, also hoping she will say no.

 

“I don’t know Tae, my feelings just on and off for him. But whenever he text me or call me telling where he goes, and what he do, it is really touches me. Every little thing he do, makes me fall for him even more. The problem is, I want a commitment from him but he didn’t give me that. So I am afraid, what if I fall for him even deeper but he will not catch me?”

 

“Did you talk to him about your feelings? About what you want?”

 

“No. We don’t really talk about our feelings.”

 

“Then, start talking.”

 

“I don’t know Tae.”

 

“Ok, then follow the flow. But don’t put your hopes too much on him, I don’t want you to get hurt.”

 

I rested my hand on her lap and give a pat on her lap. 

 

“I know. I’ll try.”

 

My mum join us after she’s done with her cooking. She sits beside Fany, and look at us.

 

“Fany-ah, if you really like that guy, try to understand more about his work, life and problems. Don’t push him too much, don’t rush things.”

 

I sadly smiled at them. Mum, if you know how much your daughter in love with Tiffany, you probably will kill me.

 

“Thanks auntie! Anyway, Tae.. how are you and….?” She gave me this you-know-who-I’m-talking-about look.

 

“We broke up, she told me whatever happen she will always the other person.” I take a deep breath and forcing myself to smile.

 

“Aww..Tae, I’m sorry. I told you before, and I will tell you again. That girl is really immature, too much drama.”

 

“Yeah, you are right.”

 

“Cheer up Tae!” She gives a pat on my head. I love it when she does that.

 

“Kids! The food is ready, you can eat now.”

 

“Come Tae, I am so hungry!”

 

She drags me and forced me to sit down. She prepares the table, and asked me to just sit there. While she is preparing the table, she playfully touches my ears and tickles me. I can’t help but to laugh, and play along with her.

 

While we're eating, and I can see she still eats a lot. We laugh, we make jokes and play together. She tickles me and I tickle her back.

 

“Tae, tomorrow you come with me to college ok? We registered our name for graduation together. I’ll pick you up early!”

 

“Ok,ok. I will sleep early tonight then.”

 

Her dad called her, and I know it’s time for her to leave.

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow Tae!”  She tickles me again, and gives a pat on my head. “Bye auntie! Bye Tae~”

 

“Bye.” I smiled.

 

I went to my room and lying down on my bed.

 

Tomorrow.

 

Tomorrow, I will confess to her. I hope everything will be ok.

 

I hope she will say yes.

 

I can’t wait.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE! ^^ SO, HOPEFULLY TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY FOR TAEYEON. :P

P/S : I LOVE YOU. (HAHA, I KNOW LAME). ANYWAY, DON'T PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD, YOU WILL GET STOMACHE. :P