Chapter 2

Let Me Love You (Hiatus)

 

  

Jessica is now on her way home with the stranger she have found at the park. She had turned down the volume for the CD player in the car just so it wouldn't disturb the sleeping person next to her. With one hand on the steering wheel, she quietly reached for her handbag with her other hand and hope to find her phone. After fumbling with much difficulty, she was finally able to withdraw that small piece of technology from her black handbag. She quickly unlocked her phone and dialed some digits on the keyboard before pressing the call button. After the second ringtone, the call was answered by a deep voice. 

 

 

"Hello, this is the Jung mansion. Butler Leeteuk speaking"

 

 

“Hey Teuk, please head over to my apartment right now. I need you to do me a favor. Bring few maids with you and have them clean one of my guest rooms. I have a visitor”

 

 

“Oh yes Miss Jessica, I will do so immediately. Is rare to see you bring visitors home, may I ask who it is?”

 

 

“I will tell you about it later. Prepare some comfortable clothes and placed them inside the guest room, I need it”

 

 

“Okay, how long are you going to be back at the apartment?”

 

 

“I will arrive in about 20 minutes”

 

 

“Enough time for me to get everything ready. Anything else you need Miss Jessica?”

 

 

“And please bring over a first aid kit. Don’t ask why, I just need it”

 

 

“Okay, I will hang up for now and get everything ready. Have a safe drive”

 

 

-

 

 

After 20 minutes of drive, Jessica finally arrived at her apartment. Her two stories apartment was small compare to the Jung mansion, but to Jessica, it was more than enough since she spent most of her time at the office. As Jessica about to drive her car into the garage, she noticed Leeteuk’s black van was parked on the sidewalk. That means the maids are here, and they are probably done fixing the guest room.

 

 

Why does Jessica live at the apartment and not the Jung mansion? Well, when Jessica graduated from the university and take on the family business. She wanted to become more independent and not relied too much on her parents. That’s why she now has her own apartment. Although sometimes she would ask Leeteuk and some maids to come over and clean things up, but most of the time she would just do it herself. But today is different, since Jessica picked up a stranger from the park. She can use some help from Leeteuk because rarely anyone uses the guest room in her apartment.

 

 

Jessica quietly turned off the car engine and unbuckled both her and the brunette’s seatbelts before getting out of the car. She then proceeds to the other side of the car and opened the door. Carefully lifting the girl off the passenger seat and carry her inside the apartment in bridal style. Hearing the sound of the closing door, Leeteuk immediately make his way to the blonde.

 

 

“Hi Miss Jessica, the room is ready to use”

 

 

“Thanks Teuk, go tell ahjumma to come over to the guest room. I need her to do something for me”

 

 

“Okay”

 

 

-

 

 

After walking pass the living room, up the stairs, and take a right turn at the corner of the hallway, the blonde finally arrived at her destination. She gently placed the brunette on the king size mattress and pull the blanket over her almost body. As she stepped out of the bedroom, a middle age woman was walking toward her direction.

 

 

“Good afternoon Miss Jessica, Leeteuk informed me to come over because you need me to do something for you”

 

 

“Ahjummaaa ~ how many times have I told you to drop the formality?” Jessica pouted, “You have been with me since the day I was born. This is not the Jung mansion; you don’t have to address me formally. Please speak comfortably, I am not that cold”

 

 

The woman chuckles, “Yes Sica, you have told me that so many times. But I guess I got use to calling you Miss Jessica. Oh, what was that you need me for?”

 

 

“Ah, you see… I brought home this girl… well… I kinda saw her at the park and she fell asleep on the bench. It was cold, so I decided to bring her in. Her clothes were ripped, can you please help her change her outfit into something more comfortable? It would be awkward for me to change for her…”

 

 

“No problem. Just give me few minutes and she will be wearing more comfortable clothing”

 

 

“Alright, just call me when you’re done. Tell Leeteuk that you guys can leave after this, I can handle everything from here”

 

 

“Sure thing”

 

 

-

 

 

After Ahjumma finished changing the girl’s clothing, Jessica quietly excuse them back to the Jung mansion. She thought it would be awkward for them to stay overnight, and plus she can take care of things from here on. Right? Except before Ahjumma leave, she said something like “She’s a nice girl” and gave the blonde wink before exiting the house. Jessica just stood there, confused.  

 

 

Taking the first-aid kit upstairs, she arrived in front of the guest room once more. She turned the doorknob slowly, afraid to wake up the stranger that was sleeping soundly on bed. It seems like the girl has fallen into a deep slumber. She quietly tiptoed across the room and sat herself at the edge of the bed and began looking for the tools she needed to care for the cuts on the girl’s arm. Dipping the cloth in one of those rubbing alcohols, she gently tapped the cloth on the wounded arm, wiping away any of the dry blood and sanitize the area. Feeling satisfied at her work, she took out some white bandage from the kit and wraps it carefully around arm, not too tight, but not too loose. The she finish her work by taping the end of the bandage on the arm. Looking satisfied at the work she have done. She began putting all the excess materials back to the kit and gently locked the box.

 

 

Just when she was about to stand up and exit the room, she felt a hand was tugging the end of her grey v-neck. Turning around, she was met by a pair of brown orbs. The girl was already in her sitting position with one hand supporting her on the side and the other grabbing the blonde’s shirt. Oh no, she’s awake… She mentally scolds herself for making too much noise and disrupted the brunette’s sleep.

 

 

-

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I thought I was in heaven, meeting my mom and was finally able to escape from all the bad memories in life. Until I felt my body was being moved by someone. That person was taking off my clothes. But it feels different, it was not rough, it feels gentle. I slowly opened my eyes, blinking several times trying to adjust to the brightness of the room. Then I realized I was no longer on the bench next to the Han River. Oh great, another fail attempt to suicide… just when can I die?  Just when I was about to yell at whomever was taking off my clothes at the moment, I realized I was lying on bed inside an ordinary bedroom. Taking a look around me, I found a middle age woman that was busy picking out clothes from the closet. She was wearing a maid outfit? I am not too sure, because of the headaches that I am feeling at the moment.

 

 

“Miss, you’re awake” the woman said, as she turned around and face me with a smile on her face

 

 

Miss? Just where am I… I kept mum and decided not to speak, since I still have no idea where am I… I just continue staring at her with a confused look

 

 

“Oh, don’t be afraid. I wouldn’t hurt you” she smiled warmly. “You’re such a pretty young lady, come on, let me put these clothes on for you. Sica ordered me to help you change into some comfortable clothing”

 

 

This is first time; someone had sincerely complimented me, after my mother’s death. Sica? Who is she…? I nodded and gave the lady a warm smile. I was still in a dazed, but my body just work by itself. I just sat there, followed her instructions, and have her change my clothes for me. She changed my ripped dress into some nice comfortable pink pajamas. It was so comfortable. I thought I could’ve sleep right then and there. But of course I wouldn’t forget my manners. That lady was being so nice to me.

 

 

“Thank you” I mumbled shyly, I just realized it was the first sentence I’ve said since I woke up

 

 

The lady gave a hearty laugh. “Don’t be so shy, you can just be comfortable around me. I will take my leave now, if you need anything, I am sure Sica will help you. Take care~”

 

 

I gave the lady one of my sincere eyes smiled before she leaves the room. I closed my eyes and lay myself back down on the big comfy bed. I can feel myself getting sleepy again, until I heard footsteps outside of the bedroom door. I shifted as I heard the doorknob being turned, and stay still as the door being pushed lightly. I didn’t open my eyes and pretend I was still sleeping. I felt the edge of the bed sank a little, and felt something wet dabbing on my arm. To be honest, it hurt a little when the person start dabbing the cuts on my arm, was it alcohol? Then I felt the person start bandaging my arm gently, she tried not to move my arm too much. Maybe because she was afraid that the movement is going to wake me up?

 

 

After feeling the person finish bandaging my arm. I opened my eyes, only to be greeted with the person’s back. She was trying to put back all the stuff back into the first-aid kit. Just from the back, I can see that the person must be very pretty. She has long blonde hair and a slim figure. As I felt the weight on the bed shifted a little, I sat up quietly. The next thing I know, I tugged the side of her shirt and was met with her dark brown orbs. Wow, she’s really pretty. I don’t know why, but I can feel my heart racing against my chest. Why am I like this…

 

 

-

 

 

A/N: 

Sorry for not updating ): I know is been a while... ><

I really have a hard time writing this chapter Dx my mind went blank after writing chapter 1... :\

Please leave a comment, tell me your thoughts? XD I really need some ideas for  this fic P:

Yeah.. that's all >< hope you guys like this chapter ^^ 

Annyeong ~