Mission Tadpoles I

Tadpoles?

 

 

She frowned while tapping her pencil. Her eyes glued on list she made on her notebook, listing all of her close male friends since high school. Since she’s type of girl who is not fond of getting close with other female students, she tends of having lots of male friends. Her notes full of crappy scribble alongside the names she wrote just now. She decided to narrow down her list to eight names.

She grabbed a pair of glasses and wears it slowly. Okay let’s see who the lucky candidate is.

Baekhyun – Crazy and childish sometimes, but having a very nice smile (nice too) is added advantage. Have a small build (hoping not all as small as his body), and his hands are GOOOOORGEOUS  :Q________ (Wonder if he went to manicurist?)  Keep mentioning he loves his pelvic, I wonder why. Always take selca of his derp face (but still cute tho’).

Kyungsoo – Nice guy, know how to cook, looks patient (I guess), smaller than Baek, I love his lips by the way, seems like organized person, can be shy sometimes and quite matured….maybe? His laugh is so cute oh my god T3T Saw him slapping himself continuously when Baek made a joke =.=’’ Strong figure as he was in swimming club in school…and very diligent, helpful…good man overall.

Joonmyun – Looks like educated person, he’s brilliant in class anyway…rich? (I’m rich too so what?)…great smile, good handsome face, but small like two people above….aiii =.=’’ keep making lame jokes, he’s like grandpa I don’t know why….but good looking grandpa of course. And I think he’s brave too. Haha. Additional: ovary explode alert when he wears casual. Darn fine. Looks polite but can be arrogant in certain issues.

Jongin – Damn hard-headed =.=’’ but fun to befriend with. Playful. Loves to gamble? Games? Tend to lose control over fried chicken. Acts like kingka. Focus in doing what he likes. Tend to show his emotion a lot especially when he doesn’t like it. Thick lips (probably swollen from excessive and biting his own lips I dunno). Failed to dress properly…what’s meaning of wearing jacket if I can see his shoulder? #failed  D: Have good figure too.

Chanyeol – HAPPY VIRUS. Infecting everyone with his teethrich-smile.  Added point as he’s so freakin’ talllllllllllll omg I love his body structure too! :D But when he did his hair curly-like, can’t stop thinking onion ring alien has landed on his head. Over-confident with himself, which sometimes annoyed me. Look strong (maybe because of his build…) Crazy and noisy like Baekhyun too. Always sings trot (almost drove me nuts). Deep y voice (another good point? No? Probably watching too much ? I suspected this for Kai too…)

Sehun – His lisps are so darn cuteeeeeeeeeeee! Great build, can do modeling in no time! Cute smile, everything about him are cute! Looks handsome when he keep silent (which I adore from afar lol), tall but not as much as Chanyeol. Got lots of sweets inside his bag (I stole it..that’s why I know…haha) and his aegyo is A++++. Keeps forcing me to accompany him to buy bubble tea.

 Minseok – Small like Baek & Kyungsoo! But pretty much lovable due to his smiling face ;D Never saw him arguing with any boys at school and acted like my big brother. Never hesitate to teach me, and to walk me home. But kinda quiet person…Nice guy! <33333333 If only he ate more to add some weight =.=’’ Pretty secretive, never told me any personal stories.

Jongdae – My sweetie pie ;D  His small eyes are so fine! My heart flutters every time he smiles T.T But he looks suspicious sometimes. I don’t know why…haha. Keep smiling everywhere he goes and love to dance (even it’s horrible god bless…). Always let me copy his homework (good point of him).

Feeling satisfied with her list, she begins to tear paper in eight pieces and wrote their name in each piece. Once done, she put it in box and starts shaking like mad. Nervously she closed her eyes and picks one of paper in the box. She jots down the name in paper based on sequence after reading it slowly.

She have mission to accomplish.

And her first victim for mission she named as Mission Tadpoles is………

Kim Joonmyun.

She quickly grabs her phone and dialing Joonmyun’s number. He only picks up after five times she dialed his number as his phone is in silent mode.

Duhhh Joonmyun, ever heard about vibrate? VIBRATE YOUR DAMN PHONE!

“Hey Joonmyun ah, where are you?”

“Library. Why?” He whispers slowly and she slows down her voice too.

“Perfect. Can we meet up? I need your help! Please please please?” She tries to sound as pathetic as she could be, because she knows Joonmyun always turn down his friends for books. He is a good guy but book is like wife to him, he doesn’t just leave them without good reason.  “Uhhh…fine come over now!” She happily dressed up after getting Joonmyun’s consent to meet him.

___________________________________________________________________________

“Joonmyun ahhhhh!” She excitedly screams Joonmyun’s name when she first arrived at library, which caused pretty much everyone in library to shush at her. After slightly apologize for her unmannered behavior she ran over to Joonmyun, which makes librarian to shush at her again. “Joonmyun ah, I bet every book here is wet right?” She slowly approached Joonmyun and pulls a chair next to him. He lowered down his glasses and stare at her blankly. “Why?” He replied. “Cuz everyone keep shushing haha, and they’re wetting books with their saliva...dont you think so?” He laughed a little and put down the book he’s currently reading. “So what’s up? What help you need?”

“You know I live alone right?”

“Yes…so you want me to come and stay with you?” He slightly chuckles and she responded with fake laugh. “Yeah..sort of, but not really.”

“Huh? You’re confusing me.”

“You like reading don’t you Joonmyun?”

“Well…isn’t that obvious? Hey is this some kind of interrogation or what?”

“Do you mind..reading……….adult magazine?”

“GIRL WHAT THE.......what do you need actually???” He suddenly stands up and his tone hoisted, which makes him to be librarian’s new shushing victim.

Tadpoles….? I bet you understand…”

Wait…tadpoles? Adult mags? What??

Joonmyun’s mouth turn into O shape and his knees feel weak as he plopped back into his chair. It finally hits his head hard as he realized about the tadpoles she’s asking for. He never thought someone in their right mind would actually ask for that kind of thing.

 

.

 

.......................................................

 

“Please Joonmyun, I will keep this secret. Our kids won’t know you’re the dad and I won’t file for any paternity rights forever! Please please pleaseeee!” She desperately shakes Joonmyun’s hands and he keeps swallowing his saliva inside. It’s still quite a shock for him but she doesn’t even give him any space to think.

“Girl get married! How come you going around asking for man’s ? Are you crazy??? Why me??” He buried his face on his palms, refusing to look at her that moment. This pressure is too much for him to handle. “I won’t ask if I ACTUALLY HAVE SOMEONE TO GET MARRIED WITH! I just need the kid…not husband..pleaseeeeeeeeee? It wasn’t that hard, we can just register, they’ll stuffed you with adult material, and tadaaaaaaa, tadpoles!”

“You don’t think about the consequences…right? You know how miserable its gonna be..for you and for me later? Get your ideas straight girl. This is…wrong!” She’s on verge of crying when her first ‘victim’ rejected her instantly rather than giving positive feedbacks. “But….it’s easy….why you worried too much? I told you, you won’t be held accountable no matter what happens. Trust me Joonmyun ah…its better to give me those tadpoles than wasting them!”

He almost chocked on his own saliva while discussing with her. She still putting hope on Joonmyun because she knows, she doesn’t have to explain much to this brainy guy. Joonmyun after all is one of best students at their high school previously. “Yah! I don’t even touch that adult stuff you know! Don't accuse me oh my....I really care for you, but not this way. I can’t…I just..can’t...”

Wow. Even the good guy Kim Joonmyun refused to help me.

This is a lot harder than I think.

 

Mission Tadpoles I failed hard. Very hard.